Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,881 to 4,900 of 96,503

Nuuzen

To those I haven't met before, nice meeting you! What are you all up to?

@Super_Gravy It's a fanart of Fionna from AT, forgot the artist. XD

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

sugarpixel

That race was totally butts, though, lol. I dunno what that guy who won was on, 'cause he was on my tail the whole time! The blue shell killed me that time! XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

...oh, and I made a drawing for you on Miiverse to make up for my computer dying and stopping me from making you a picture, @Dark-Luigi. I hope you like it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Nuuzen

@Gioku I've only been here for such a short time, so far, and I'm already a familiar face. lol

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

SheldonRandoms

@Nuuzen That's how I felt when I first joined, am i right my fellow users?...........WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO, I'LL FILE MY TAXES WITH A PURPLE PENCIL NOW, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!.......

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

@Nuuzen: Let's say I was a Gravy until I changed my avatar for the contest if you are wondering why I got an odd name.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

I'm considering becoming a semi retro gamer(for consoles) you know getting games and consoles that Retro fans exclude as too new to be retro but that are too old to be even close to current(things like the GBA or maybe the GameCube) because their value to buy is still on the low(compared to true retro things like the NES and its games and to modern things like the WiiU)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Rezalack

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I'm considering becoming a semi retro gamer(for consoles) you know getting games and consoles that Retro fans exclude as too new to be retro but that are too old to be even close to current(things like the GBA or maybe the GameCube) because their value to buy is still on the low(compared to true retro things like the NES and its games and to modern things like the WiiU)

Do it. I bought a Gamecube at the beginning of January because I kept having urges to play some of my favorites from it. Since then I've bought about 10+ games.. most of them in the $10-$20 range. It's easy to spend a lot of money on it, but you get a lot. Some of the bigger known classics will cost you a lot more though. I have Super Mario Sunshine here which I've never played before.. I'll get to it sometime. Need to finish up Viewtiful Joe though. A lot of the GameCube games stand the test of time, so that's nice. They look good on HDTV's as well, as opposed to other Retro systems.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

@SheldonRandoms do you mean a purple colored pencil, or just a regular pencil that's purple?

I bet it's a purple pencil that writes in yellow.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Archer! of course. kinda reminds me of Cupid Kirby but without the winged flying.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Circus is my favorite! It looks like it'll do a lot of cool stuff (and the transformations are just like Stone!)

Veloster

Yay! Another useless Pokemon Y update:

Completed the story.
Captured Yveltal!
Charmeleon eveolved into Charizard!
Got Mega Charizard!
Captured Mewtwo and got Mega Mewtwo!
Captured Zyguard!
and Pikachu evolved into Raichu!

All in all, not doing too bad.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357