Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,841 to 4,860 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

I win because my nonsense is:

AERONAUTICAL NONSENSE

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

I win because I just rerecorded my revving up those fryers love song. I should really post it to youtube maybe.............

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

@SheldonRandoms you don't win until I see this song! yeah I want to see the sound!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

@GuSilverFlame I'm going to try it again, so i'll be right back

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

No, FaceBook, I already knew I had 17 photo tags. How? Because you told me yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and so on! >.<

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

I turned off the Facebook notifications a long time ago(too bad people who want to add me I'll only know when I enter, once every 3 or so months!)

my Backloggery

Mickey

@Gioku Even though I technically have an account, I'm not really on FaceBook either. See, I just made an account when I turned 13, got bored, and left it.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

Facebook IS boring... but sadly it's there that my classmates plan the school(now college) group works since MSN was dropped by almost everyone(probably in 2010, maybe?) so I need to have a Facebook account...

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

KittenKoder wrote:

What is a facebook?

~
it's this(couldn't find a better gif )
Untitled

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

meanwhile it's burning hot here...
yesterday was the hottest day of the year, in a bad way of course....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Apparently it's supposed to really start snowing on Friday... the snow today is not sticking or anything. But it still looks nice!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

So I damaged my voice again. But that's alright, cause I made a love song. Though, I should write lyrics first, that is all.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic