Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,821 to 4,840 of 96,242

SheldonRandoms

I'll prove everybody wrong of course.........Also apparently Tom Kenny also voiced Fred Rechid. When I found that out, I complete lost it. I'm ever so sorry, we all lose it sometimes when we find out things

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KarrotMan

CanisWolfred wrote:

Dang, my post count is 1,447 at this point, and I've been in this site for quite a while too Thought I was a bit active in this site, but the number of posts of you guys have proves me wrong.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

sugarpixel

...I was surprised to be over 6,000 already, I'll be honest!

...That also means I've got a bit over a thousand more posts overall as there are posts in this thread!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I'm going to break the posting limit at the ever super swelltastic rate i'm going!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I'll tell you if there's a limit, but at the rate of the rate, which i rate to be swelltastic, i'll probably make them put up a limit XD XD XD

sugarpixel

...It would probably be 50,000 or something like that! XD

...but with the amount of posts some of the FC exchange threads have (over 89,000 last time I looked), I doubt there are any limits for posts on anything!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

And that's why I love no limits sometimes XD

Also, happy birthday @Knuckles the Echidna. Today is his birthday because Sonic 3 was released for the Genesis/Mega Drive 20 years ago (or something like dat, don't question my logic)
Untitled

GuSolarFlare

didn't think I'd get so tired in the first day............ there was nothing just the first day presentations and such.... but I'm tired and my head is aching.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

I've heard lots of complaints about the action sequences in Resident Evil: Revelations, but, honestly, those have been my favorite parts of the game!

ThePirateCaptain

@Kawaii_Neko
I don't mind the small screens, it's just that the system is too small XD
After I upgraded to a 3DS XL, I don't think I could ever go back though.

While we're on the topic of post counts, I have 2,236. A large part of those are probably due to the VGM Tournament I run though.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

GuSolarFlare

I'm playing around now with Arduino and a stepper motor.
so much fun!!!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Knuckles

SheldonRandoms wrote:

And that's why I love no limits sometimes XD

Also, happy birthday @Knuckles the Echidna. Today is his birthday because Sonic 3 was released for the Genesis/Mega Drive 20 years ago (or something like dat, don't question my logic)
Untitled

Thanks, but Hedgehogs(Echidnas) Day was yesterday.
SEGA released Sonic 3 (in America at least) on Groundhogs day, dubbing it Hedgehogs Day. Since Knuckles was "born" on Hedgehogs Day, I call it Echidnas Day too. I really should have played Sonic 3 yesterday.

And since we are bragging about Forum Posts, 4537.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SheldonRandoms

@Knuckles Ahhhhhhhh, I thought is was yesterday. The busyness of the Super Bowl messed with my mind again. But whatever. it was still yesterday someplace else. Anyway, happy 20 years of not chuckling.

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

...but with the amount of posts some of the FC exchange threads have (over 89,000 last time I looked), I doubt there are any limits for posts on anything!

Naw, they'll just limit @SheldonRandoms so that he can't overload us with nonsensical nonsense with nonsensical posts of fried rechid.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

KittenKoder wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Naw, they'll just limit @SheldonRandoms so that he can't overload us with nonsensical nonsense with nonsensical posts of fried rechid.

and then he'll find a loophole to post more of his leg breaking stories

my Backloggery

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

...I believe @SheldonRandoms' posts are actually nautical nonsense.

Nay, I am the pirate king, nay him. Tis I that send the bilge rats about the forums blowing holes in ya hulls.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I blame @Gioku for my nautical nonsense posts*

*LOL, NOPE, Not even you can be blamed for my posts on whatever I whatsoever thought up and then typed here. And now that's another one added toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the list of posts that I posted before I get banned for posting waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooo many posts of the posting.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic