Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,801 to 4,820 of 96,310

sugarpixel

I will have you know that the Super Bowl is a full-fledged holiday in my house, haha. (thanks to my dad)
...we've got decorations and everything!

Anyway, do any of you think it would be dangerous to open up my hard drive to see if the disk is scratched at all?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

I will have you know that the Super Bowl is a full-fledged holiday in my house, haha. (thanks to my dad)
...we've got decorations and everything!

Anyway, do any of you think it would be dangerous to open up my hard drive to see if the disk is scratched at all?

yes the first particle of dust that enters it or the first stactic shock that gets in will completely destroy your HD beyond repair.
in compensation HD magnets are real fun if you're careful to not get hurt(they are super strong)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

preparing my mind to wake up early tomorrow. first class of the year will be Programming already

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

Okay do you have an online repair shops that you can recommend? I may have to pull some strings for being an Canadian. (I thinking about asking my friend from the State to get the present for me.)

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy
^wish I could help but I live in Brazil so I don't know about Canadian repair shops....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

SheldonRandoms wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'll probably beat that one of these days, since I'm @SheldonRandoms, the swelltastic person who ever graced the surface if that shoe over there, cause it be looking at my collection of revved up dolls from the store.

Wait, you haven't passed it yet? I would've thought you of all people would've beaten my total by now...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KingDunsparce

I beat every stage minus Dr. Wily on Mega Man II. And this is my first day playing it (I give up at trying to beat the Yellow Devil in the first game). But now, I got off to let my brother watch the Super Bowl, which I hate (yeah, I'm nice ).
@CanisWolfred You have about 1000 more posts than he does.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gioku wrote:

yes the first particle of dust that enters it or the first stactic shock that gets in will completely destroy your HD beyond repair.
in compensation HD magnets are real fun if you're careful to not get hurt(they are super strong)

I figured as much. So I guess I won't be doing that!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder Thanks, I revved it up in a fryer after I found it. And the super bowl is when a bunch of soccer players hug boxes of tissues, wearing a salmon suit. And then they jump into a toilet bowl, where a dancing taco lizard named Phillip then presses the flush label, and then flush down them all.

@CanisWolfred But at the rate i'm going, i'll easily surpass you, and everyone else. Also, I just realized in your avatar.........it was his leg this entire time, I thought it was the background or something. And since I have to bring Fred Rechid into this now.........
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

Ah, thanks for clearing that up, @SheldonRandoms, I could get interested in this "super bowl" .... if it's how you say. Better than what I thought it was, a large bowl of nacho chips dressed up as Superman, diving into the salsa at the center.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

So, I beat two games today, LoZ: ALBW and SteamWorld Dig. Now I feel happy.

Cool, I beat Spyro the Dragon.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms

Did you know that Tom Kenny, the voice of SpongeBob, also voiced Spyro the Dragon.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Tom Kenny has voiced a lot of things, like Iron Man and Modok on the Super Hero Squad Show.

Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Did you know that Tom Kenny, the voice of SpongeBob, also voiced Spyro the Dragon.

Yup, but in Spyro 1, he was voiced by Carlos Alazraqui, the voice of Rocco from Rocco's Modern Life.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Mickey

Gioku wrote:

Tom Kenny has voiced a lot of things, like Iron Man and Modok on the Super Hero Squad Show.

And Rabbit in the newest Winnie The Pooh flick, too.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

KittenKoder

Of all the sports dorks, US football fans are the most obnoxious drunks in this country. >.>

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

Super_Gravy

@KittenKoder: Well if you go to Canada then Canadian hockey fans are the most obnoxious drunks in this country.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

KittenKoder

Super_Gravy wrote:

@KittenKoder: Well if you go to Canada then Canadian hockey fans are the most obnoxious drunks in this country.

I do recall that fact. lol

These stupid US football fans have been honking their horns and driving up and down the streets of this city for the last two and a half hours. Hey idiots, you have to all work tomorrow, you do know that, right?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic