Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,781 to 4,800 of 96,472

Captain_Toad

Oh and on CN after The Smurfs movie. It looks like there's a smurfs cartoon marathon.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

sugarpixel

Oh geez. I just figured out something stupid with the battle against Norman in Resident Evil: Revelations: there's a weapons upgrade box in the room; if you open it when he's about to attack you, the attack will just go through you! So you just have to stand right next to the box and you can avoid all his attacks!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

loooool I've always thought the battle paused when the box was used!(that explains why he was never where I remembered he was)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Yeah yeah I just hit Y when he's winding up his attack, and he follows through before the box finishes opening, but I don't get hurt! And then I just close the menu and fill 'im with bullets!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

I wish I had known that when I fought him...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

Oh no. Startup Repair has just informed me that a Hard Disk problem is preventing Windows from starting... it has informed me that I should contact a computer manufacturer to determine if the Hard Disk needs to be repaired or replaced... I'm hoping for the former, but this may be it, folks...

TsunamiSensei

Gioku wrote:

Oh no. Startup Repair has just informed me that a Hard Disk problem is preventing Windows from starting... it has informed me that I should contact a computer manufacturer to determine if the Hard Disk needs to be repaired or replaced... I'm hoping for the former, but this may be it, folks...

That's still better than a virus.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

Well, for now I am now running the Memory Diagnostics Tool, to see if that finds anything...

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

Well, for now I am now running the Memory Diagnostics Tool, to see if that finds anything...

Get a Linux distro on USB, use the tools in there to analyze the hard drive. The error may have effected the Windows system files, like a demagnetized block or scratched sector. If so, Windows use to be able to mark those on install, so reinstalling it should help. If Linux cannot access the hard drive, then it's borked.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Well, this is a bit beyond what I can accomplish myself, so... it will have to wait until I can take it someplace.

...but yeah, signs definitely point to it just being something in the OS being busted...

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

Well, this is a bit beyond what I can accomplish myself, so... it will have to wait until I can take it someplace.

...but yeah, signs definitely point to it just being something in the OS being busted...

Losing your computer sucks, my big guy is dying on me now, the processors are overheating and nothing helps. Tech has an old age, just like living organisms.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

GuSolarFlare

small screens are cool, except for smartphones because I have huge thumbs and those blasted things don't have a stylus

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

HankLangley

Smal screens are the best. i recently got my hands on a gba micro for cheap, and im lovin it

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

sugarpixel

The GBA screen is about as small as I'll comfortably go, but I do like the size of the 3DS's screens!

...in other news, I hope the PS Vita Slim comes to the US, because I will totally buy one if it does!

Super_Gravy

Speaking of screens, do you know the good online repair shop for Canadian? My white GBA got an burn out screen and I would like to use it again. I left the GBA on the table in the sunlight and turn out its burn the screen. Its still work except I can't see what going on the screen.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'll probably beat that one of these days, since I'm @SheldonRandoms, the swelltastic person who ever graced the surface if that shoe over there, cause it be looking at my collection of revved up dolls from the store.

Also, while you people were busy talking, I've been here suffering at my job, these people can't drive at all, but only about an hour an something minutes to go. And while I'm here, let me say two things. First, why do you people not get the food before the Super Bowl, why must they get it on the day, that they cook it. The refridgeatorz people are selling their new invention. Also why do people keep leaving their garage in the cart. One time, I found a dead bird in a cart, how does that happen?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

@SheldonRandoms, sorry about the dead bird, it was suppose to be a gift.

What is this "super bowl" you speak of? A new dish? I want to try it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic