Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,581 to 4,600 of 96,242

sugarpixel

Hmm... I seem to have hit the bandwidth limit on photobucket, so... our chit-chat crew picture is gone... I guess this is my motivation to to work on it again! D:

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku You mean this picture, if you want to put it back, then he it is, I found it, that's what blue's clues is all about.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@SheldonRandoms Wow, you know what, you're really smart!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

@SheldonRandoms Wow, you know what, you're really smart!!!! because you had the same idea as me(after I had it before you) and did it first!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

Socar

Playing Jazz Jackrabbit at the moment. quite fun but not as great as the masterpiece JazzJackRabbit 2.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Undead_terror

KittenKoder wrote:

Gioku wrote:

What are you doing in possession of that image, @SheldonRandoms?

That image belongs to the world now. BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Indeed, we could put anyone on that pic now...ANYONE!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Undead_terror wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Gioku wrote:

What are you doing in possession of that image, @SheldonRandoms?

That image belongs to the world now. BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Indeed, we could put anyone on that pic now...ANYONE!

I am already on it though, so .... who else do we even need?

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

...I'm going to require some pestering in order to update the picture, yes.

Well it don't matter to me if I was on it or not.

Om another topic, anyone watching anything good lately, I'm watching a walkthrough for a game and might re-watch something again in a bit.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Hmm... so I've just been given the task of learning a bit of Javascript by next week... this should be interesting...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

OdnetninAges wrote:

I've heard the DeviantART's community sucks. Is that true?

Yes.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic