Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,561 to 4,580 of 96,523

JunkosBoobies

@Gioku: I'm kinda excited for it. Hopefully when it comes out I can go see it, and it won't be like back in December when I wanted to go see Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, when I wanted to see that even though I didn't have the money. :/

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

What I love most about it is that it looks like real legos... not like the usual Lego CGI films, which look fake — with this, I would not be surprised to find out it was done with real stop-motion, with some special effects added in. It looks phenomenal!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

@Gioku Honestly, special effects (CGI especially) are at their best when they have imperfections (like 'looking like stop motion'). When it looks too clean, the illusion is ruined and I'm taken completely out of the film (Attack Of The Clones cough cough).

As for The LEGO Movie...

Batman and LEGO in a movie.

YEEEEEESSS!!!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

At Gamestop, they have a cut out where you can stick your face in and be a lego, watching the movie with Batman and those other two characters.

And that's right, there's going to be a video game, so the full title is The Lego Movie: The Game

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku You like Mario Kart, I always thought that you hated it.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

I interrupt this conversation with a brand-new video from Smooth Mcgroove:

Another Mario Kart song!
...and you guys know how much I love Mario Kart, right?

I watched it before you showed me, I like it!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Using Drahmin as an avatar huh? Bet you don't know anything about Mortal Kombat.

Mortal Kombat is that game where you do those things to your enemies while they do things to try to make you do things, right?

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Using Drahmin as an avatar huh? Bet you don't know anything about Mortal Kombat.

Drahmin is awesome, I like using him, while he is a oni and ain't a zombie he looks like one and he got Moloch as a partner!
Untitled
So don't assume I don't know about the series because I love the series.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

I am what I am.

I just realized I haven't played a single game in a week, while that is a lie for I played a few matches of Killer Instinct I never played a game for at least a half a hour...what to play.
Edit: Maybe I could play Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance just to play as Drahmin!

KittenKoder

OdnetninAges wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Mortal Kombat is that game where you do those things to your enemies while they do things to try to make you do things, right?

No, that's Street Fighter.

But I thought Street Fighter was just a silly copy.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

Undead_terror

OdnetninAges wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

No, that's Virtua Fighter.

(Kidding)

I say Killer Instinct is the best to this day, it's got the best characters and is always fun, I prefer the classic to the new one though.

KittenKoder

OdnetninAges wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

No, that's Virtua Fighter.

(Kidding)

But .... are you truly kidding?

Socar

The one thing I hate about fighting genres is how you need to memorize moves really fast and do it right otherwise you're screwed. I keep mashing buttons hoping I would get some combos. Luckily Smash Bros doesn't do that and that's why I like it.

getting bored lately....I'm having my fingers crossed that my dad would get me the Wii U from US since he's working there for a few days.

Still working on my next game.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Socar

Despite me being 21, I still am watching the Super Mario Bros. Super Show! Love King Koopa's voice!

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

today's my parents' birthday! it's pretty neat that they have Birthday in the same day! so we can double the party for them!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic