Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,541 to 4,560 of 96,323

GuSolarFlare

have you tried the AR movie? it's the most pointless and awesome use for AR ever!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

@gioku As a owner of the game I can say that I don't know what you're talking about and you are missing alot but that may be my love for rpgs talking

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

HankLangley

Hey whats a Mexicans favorite restaraunt? IHOP.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GuSolarFlare

Metroidlink wrote:

@gioku As a owner of the game I can say that I don't know what you're talking about and you are missing alot but that may be my love for rpgs talking

I agree! nothing else to say

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Metroidlink wrote:

Well, I can tell you that it's there... it's one of those weird little things that sets my OCD running rampant... I'm not usually affected by OCD, but it shows up when some odd little thing sets it off... and apparently the graphic style of Bravely Default is one of those things! ...that and RPGs aren't exactly my favorite game genre... the only RPGs I've ever enjoyed really have been the Mario & Luigi series and Pokémon... and from what I can tell they're very different from normal RPGs!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

HankLangley

OdnetninAges wrote:

Doge wrote:

Hey whats a Mexicans favorite restaraunt? IHOP.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's raaaaaaaaaaaaaaciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist.

ok, ok, im sorry, i guess that was a little.... OVER THE LINE.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku actually Pokémon is really similar to most RPGs what sets it apart is the setting the variety and the trades.
while you're at it try the AR movie!
http://bravelydefault.nintendo.com/demo/#ar-cards

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Yeah, sorry guys, I just... ugh. I can't look at it... it makes me feel really weird for some reason...

...I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who has these reactions to certain video games...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

well it's time for me to leave. good night everybody!

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@gioku it's okay! I will not force you. If it's a cutscene... Then it's no big deal! I think I am half-way and I have had 1 cutscene... Not too happy with that

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Metroidlink

Goodnight guys, im leaving

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

SheldonRandoms

I'm not sleeping, i'm awake.
Untitled
REALLY!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

I'm not the only one who's EXTREMELY HYPED for the Lego Movie, am I?
Untitled
...I don't usually get excited about movies, but this is an exception (the last time I was really excited for a movie was Wreck it Ralph).
This movie looks so good!

Edited on by sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku That movie is lacking Chase McCain and Frank Honey, but other then that, it's looking swell.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic