Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,441 to 4,460 of 96,243

KingDunsparce

What? No love for Magic Kirby?
Untitled
I'm not sure which is my favorite though. Sleep is definitely the strongest though.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

Back on the topic of Kirby, this has to be my favorite music from Kirby:

This is an acoustic medley of music from Kirby Super Star Ultra. Just listening to this makes me happy!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

You guys made me want to play Kirby SSU

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

JunkosBoobies

I've only played Kirby's Adventure, and I didn't like it much after the 3rd Level. >.> I stopped playing at the Sun and Moon bosses, whatever their names were. But I think once Kirby Triple Deluxe(?) comes out, I'd be more than happy to give the series another chance! :3

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I've only played Kirby's Adventure, and I didn't like it much after the 3rd Level. >.> I stopped playing at the Sun and Moon bosses, whatever their names were. But I think once Kirby Triple Deluxe(?) comes out, I'd be more than happy to give the series another chance! :3

What? But I love Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

my favorite enemy is probably gordo, that invincible ball of spikes that never attacks is so charismatic!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

My least favorite Kirby enemy is Dead Battery. >.> Those things are just mean.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Check out the Nintendo "love tester":
Untitled
...this is when Nintendo started on its way towards making Video games.
...well, you know what they say about humble beginnings~

KittenKoder

@Gioku .... that's kiinda ironic.

Gah, know what bothers me, when I am correct about something that I should be wrong about. But some things are just so obvious it's undeniable to even me.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

HankLangley

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Oh my god, I love this Youtube Poop. (May contain swearing)

I remeber that! i watched that years ago. those were the days... actually, no they weren't, those days were terrible.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

CanisWolfred

Boy did that Senran Kagura thread get out of hand...and I know I didn't help in that regard, which I feel really bad about now. Literally all I wanted by the end there was for the guy to understand that his wording came off as insulting. I know that wasn't his intention, but that's where I thought we could work on things...but instead people just kept trying to get a rise out of him...actually, that's how the whole thread went. Oh well, it's over now. I just hope we didn't lose anything thanks to it, because we sure as hell didn't gain anything...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KittenKoder

Why is it that Washington apples are all mushy now? I mean, I remember when I was younger, an apple bought at the store was so crunchy, orgasmic even. But now, they're all mushy and spongy, and tasteless even.

DawnOverALilly

Ok! someone pick a number between 1 and 133 ^.^

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

SheldonRandoms

It's back, I can't believe it's back.

......DAT VILLON!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DawnOverALilly

Its not a Violin!

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic