Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,421 to 4,440 of 96,510

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku my favorite Copy ability is the Ribbon's Shard gun and if that doesn't count it's UFO
Untitled
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I love UFO, too!
...btw, the UFO enemy is in Kirby: Triple Deluxe, but not the copy ability... so I'm a bit disappointed about that.

...but my favorite Copy Ability would have to be Suplex:
Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku tell me at least plasma (orSpark) is still there!!!!
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

OdnetninAges

I really like Homing Kirby.

Untitled

I also like Gernade Kirby.

Untitled

But most of all, I like Sword Kirby. He comes in handy for me the most in the actual Kirby games.

Untitled

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

GuSolarFlare

@OdnetninAges Sword Kirby is the second most useful and versatile copy ability I always say in Kirby games "not sure how to win? use the sword"
the number one in usefulness is Hammer easy to use, super strong and can open secret paths that usually only Stone can

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@OdnetninAges Sword Kirby is the most useful and versatile copy ability I always say in Kirby games "not sure how to win? use the sword"

I'd actually have to say Hammer is the best... it's the most powerful ability in the game, and has a move that gives you invincibility while attacking...

EDIT: and... seems you edited your post!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I remembered about Hammer right after and edited my post

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku it's angry like in all the western Kirby game boxes!!!!!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Shovel Knight one of the only indie games that look retro that looked amazing right off the bat! I mean they got the colors right for the pixely style unlike most of those 8-bit wannabes! and the very idea of a knight that uses shovels is already really cool!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic