Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,381 to 4,400 of 96,507

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

@The-Wind-Pikpik probably not.

Oh, and you guys remember this that I was working on?
Untitled
...It's almost in a state in which I'd be willing to let you guys play it... and I've got a three day weekend this weekend... if you guys push me a bit I might have a demo for you guys this weekend should you so want!

I know the perfect guy to get you to rev up those demos.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KingDunsparce

@Gioku If possible, swap that yellow pikmin for a dunsparce. (My profile picture would work, it should be transparent)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SheldonRandoms

I want to give Dunsparce a hug.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KingDunsparce

Don't we all?
Untitled

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SheldonRandoms

Yup
Untitled

HankLangley

KingDunsparce wrote:

Don't we all?
Untitled

how they that big when...Untitled

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Ahh remember Yu-gi-oh? That guy can summon three blue-eye white dragon on his first turn!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

If pokemon were in the real world, I'd have a Dunsparce.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I want to give Maid Duck a hug.
Untitled

GuSolarFlare

soooooo I'm on my last week before college starts again. got to start putting to good use every single second I have left. or I could just keep playing games... yeah I'll do that.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Nathan_Wv10 yeah that's soooo true! that's why I gave up on doing other stuff with the time I have!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

lame, @OdnetninAges deleted the Foreign Language thread before I posted the In before lock gif

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

GuSilverFlame wrote:

lame, @OdnetninAges deleted the Foreign Language thread before I posted the In before lock gif

It was against the rules anyway, it probably would of got deleted anyways.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Undead_Terror yup, never took part of something like this before, if there's something I can help just tell me!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic