Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 43,301 to 43,320 of 96,447

HobbitGamer

@WoomyNNYes Yuck, downed trees are a pain. Living in the coastal south, I can vouch for the day(or week) ruiner that is downed trees.

@NotTelevision I love my Lite. I have CTS , and the Lite is loads more comfy. I even got a bigger card this week so I could play Borderlands on it, as my OG was cramping my hand quick in that game.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Vinny

Not a fan of playing the OLED Vita at night because even the lowest brightness is really bright.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

WoomyNNYes

@BruceCM @HobbitGamer Yeah, I still can't believe I have power. I'm so excited to take a normal shower & sleep with air conditioning in my own bed. No more 83 degree indoor temps at night. Man, every house should have a backup battery or solar panel to charge electronic devices. I'm guessing the neighbor with the Tesla car just charged their phone in the car without having to run an idle gas powered car(like me). Thankfully I at least have a quick-charge-car-charger.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Heavyarms55

@ThanosReXXX Indeed. I often daydream about what I would do if I won the lottery. I've got my whole dream house planned out. It will never happen, but it's a nice fantasy.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

I don't feel fit today. 😰
My body felt warmer.
I'm freaking out if i got infected by Covid-19.
But so far i didn't feel any serious symptom , just like regular fever.
I have drink some Chinese medicines, took a rest on my bed, thinking that i cannot draw anything right now.
I have to get better tomorrow.

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

Certainly hope it isn't THE virus, @Anti-Matter .... Best wishes for getting well soon

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

@BruceCM
Thanks. πŸ™‚
I have to be careful to not too close with my Mom to prevent something unexpected.

Good news i got just now, my New 3DS XL Europe Fire Emblem edition has arrived.
Yay...! 😁

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

That'll keep you entertained ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

ThanosReXXX

@WoomyNNYes That snapped tree certainly IS impressive. I've seen it over here a couple of times as well, but not that close to home.

@Heavyarms55 Maybe we should make a new forum topic about that, so we can all dream away together...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

WoomyNNYes

After power was restored yesterday, I couldn't help notice how slow the Switch charges when it's docked compared to a my quick charge phone. Since I rarely play handheld, Switch charge speed has never been an issue, but compared to my quick charge Samsung phone, the Switch charge rate seems dinosaur-ic. Do any of you play handheld often enough to think a quick charge Switch would be desirable?

@ThanosReXXX @BruceCM @HobbitGamer @Heavyarms55

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Heavyarms55

@ThanosReXXX If you make one, tag me and I'll share my thoughts. lol

@WoomyNNYes My Switch doesn't seem to charge much slower than my ASUS tablet or Samsung phone. I've never felt a need for the quick charge. When I think I might play in portable long enough to need to charge without access to the dock, I have a big portable battery that I use that's strong enough to recharge all 3 devices to full without issue.

Not saying that it wouldn't be nice to have the option on a future hardware revision, but I don't personally have much issue with it.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

BruceCM

Uh, I only have a Lite now, so I always play handheld, @WoomyNNYes .... If they can make it charge faster, that'll always be a good thing but it doesn't seem THAT bad, if I'm not playing it while it's plugged in

SW-4357-9287-0699

ThanosReXXX

@WoomyNNYes Well, I do play handheld every now and then, but never longer than two hours or so, meaning I never run out of battery power, so my opinion on that is pretty much useless.

@Heavyarms55 I'll think about it, and I'll let you know or I'll tag you.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Eel

BruceCM wrote:

Uh, I only have a Lite now, so I always play handheld, @WoomyNNYes .... If they can make it charge faster, that'll always be a good thing but it doesn't seem THAT bad, if I'm not playing it while it's plugged in

Yeah I'd say my lite charges quite fast, even when playing while plugged into an external battery, it charges faster than it drains. (Though I guess that also depends on the quality of the battery).

I haven't really bothered taking the og switch out of the dock in a while though so maybe the original model is different.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BruceCM

Yeah, I think the original was a bit slower but I played that exclusively in handheld mode, which is why I wanted to trade it for a Lite .... It wasn't any sort of problem for me, since I played it entirely at home, anyway but it'd obviously be good if they charged faster & the battery lasted longer for the portable aspects

SW-4357-9287-0699

BabyYoda71

@ThanosReXXX That would be a great thread, let me know if you make it!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi65 Will do. I'd like to start off with a nice, elaborate post, so people could really imagine my dream world/house, so I do have to think on that for a while, if I decide that I'm going to post it.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Vinny

In Mario Kart 64 you a character with an item and he is close behind you like 2 seconds later.
At least it's cool to hit them with a close range banana peel or green shell I guess.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic