Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 42,081 to 42,100 of 96,490

ThanosReXXX

Yup, time for some much needed violence:

@bimmy-lee I'm now imagining a casket/keg full of gravy. It's NOT a pretty sight...

@NintendoByNature Oh, don't get me wrong: I also like Alex's videos, I'm just getting a bit tired of the massive amount of Animal Crossing-related articles.

@Tyranexx Exactly. I just use those ice cube trays that you have to fill yourself and then put in the freezer.
I used to buy disposable bags, but I got a bit more environmentally-friendly over the years...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NintendoByNature

@ThanosReXXX I can see that. Unfortunately, I don't see that changing soon since the only other announced game is XC:DE. And i doubt it'll get as much coverage as AC

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX I would get down for a B&G kegger. Tap the gravy keg, then just pour it all over your plate full of thick biscuits, and slap on a slab of bacon or ham. Paper plates and plastic utensils, so they can just be tossed in a hole in the middle of the table. I just imagined a delicious restaurant, ya'll.
@bimmy-lee Yeah she apparently had a stroke in her sleep. She's alright, I'm taking her to a neurologist appointment in an hour to check out her MRI findings and rule out Parkinson's.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature Yeah... I guess it's Pokémon Sword/Shield situations all over again. Only this time minus all the incessant and disgusting negativity...

EDIT:
If by "I can see that" you mean the Mortal Kombat video: that has nothing to do with me suffering from an overflow of Animal Crossing articles. That was in response to Anti's umpteenth samey looking kickboxer picture. I've seen more than enough of those to last me several lifetimes...

@HobbitGamer It's "The Gravy Pit", obviously. Now opening on an island near you. Or on HobbitHole...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Anti-Matter

I have considered some suitable names for my unknown Ice Skate boxer above. 🤔
Untitled

So many names with beginning letter K.
I saw between Kaito , Kazuma & Kazuhiro were more suitable name for him.
Should i pick Kaito ?

Edit: It's already 1.30 am here.
Still stay awaken.
I'm playing Disney Magical World 2 3DS and might be watching America's Next Top Model cycle 7 episodes from Youtube before sleeping.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX It'll be easy. A couple of trays should have me more than set!

On the B&G keg: I'm not sure if that's a great idea, but I have seen a circulating photo recently where someone created their own gravy fountain. Kinda like a chocolate fountain, but greasier.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

You should use Korn.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx That sounds like a b**** to clean, though, pardon my French.
Cleaning out any leftover chocolate will be relatively easy in comparison.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

bimmy-lee

@Tyranexx - Yeah, once something like cheese or some kind of sauce bubbles over and burns, its sticking with you until you clean or rent a jackhammer. My oven is old and basic enough that it doesn’t self clean. I need to use real oven cleaner, but my wife won’t let me since it’s made of poison, so I have to get by with her approved cleaners until we get a new one. What was that about pizza? You like pizza toooooo?!? I love pizza!

@BruceCM - It looks like a nice, light breakfast with the scone adding just enough heft to bed your hunger down until an early lunch. I don’t eat much between meals, but it does seem like a perfect afternoon snack as well paired with some sort of hot, caffeinated beverage. The cake might take it over the top a bit, especially in the afternoon, but I definitely wouldn’t turn it down if I was offered.

@ThanosReXXX - Haha, that’s great! Gravy casket. Everyone can get one last dip for their biscuits on me before I’m lowered. Actually, give me a viking funeral, and just sail me out on a raft of biscuits floating on a lake of sausage gravy. Don’t forget to put a bottle of Frank’s Red Hot in one of my hands, and a peppercorn grinder in the other. I like my B&G hot and spicy.

@HobbitGamer - Your “R” is backward. Hope you got good news today. I won’t pretend to know much about them, but my grandpa had lots of strokes (like, maybe dozens) and they never seemed to keep him down other than feeling a little weird and tired for a few days. I know there are different types. Hope she’s good and awesome again soon/already.

@Anti-Matter - King Kama Killer Kron Karma Karma Kameleon?

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

BruceCM

You wouldn't say it looked like a light meal if you had it in a proper countryside cafe, @bimmy-lee But then, you know what the full English breakfast is? In comparison, I suppose, it is

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee Well, with that much grease on your Viking boat, we can at least be sure it'll burn alright...

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
I have posted one of my Ice Skate boxer creation in progress (Around 80% complete) on previous page.
I was wondering what suitable name for him.
I browsed from website, found a lot of Japanese boy names started with letter K.
I saw Kaito, Kazuma and Kazuhiro were the suitable names.
Should i named him Kaito ?
It sounds more suitable than Kazuma or Kazuhiro.

Anti-Matter

roy130390

@Anti-Matter Krillin (although that name comes with a curse)

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

HobbitGamer

@bimmy-lee Yeah, that's pretty much what happened to her. The neuro was a joke. Like a dang cartoon doctor. Basically it was; your brain has holes, lots of people do, I don't know why though. You can find mobility exercises online, you don't need PT. You need to do this expensive test where you listen to noise and we squirt water in your ear so we can find out why youre off balance sometimes.

No thanks.

#MudStrongs

Heavyarms55

We came into work today to learn that we're going to be working from home for another month!

... I'm just glad I still have a paycheck.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Tyranexx

HobbitGamer wrote:

You should use Korn.

~Feeling like a freak on a leash
Feeling like I have no release~

@ThanosReXXX Haha, agreed. I didn't intend to imply that it was a good idea, though it IS arguably a tasty one.

@bimmy-lee The manual for my oven heavily stresses not to use an oven cleaner on most of it, though on a few areas it grudgingly said it COULD be used as a last resort. /Shrug It ultimately couldn't make up its mind, so I assumed it would be a bad idea to try using one. It looks (almost) new now, so the self-clean definitely worked its magic.

Pizza is ambrosia of the gods. I could honestly eat it every day. There's a reason I don't keep a lot of that sort of frozen stuff around.... XD

At your B&G Viking funeral, do we get to play the main Skyrim theme?

@Anti-Matter K names huh? How about...Koji, Kohaku, Kai?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
After long deliberation from yesterday and also from your suggestion, i think i will named my Ice Skate Boxer on previous page with Kaito.
Sounds like an Ocean name as Kai = Ocean and To = Soar
The combination sounds like sliding on the water.
Thanks for the suggestion. 😀

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx The one and only thing I really dislike about where I live is that no pizza places deliver here. (Even without global pandemics). But I'm with you, I could easily eat pizza every day. It's a big part of why I am overweight - and thus why I'm actually kinda glad I have to go out of my way for it.

Frozen is an option, but frozen food isn't nearly as popular in Japan as it is in the US (no idea how it is in Europe). So the selection and quality is much more limited.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic