Posts 41,921 to 41,940 of 96,447

Anti-Matter

I'm confused what should i play now. 😔
1. 3DS
2. NDS
3. Switch

Anti-Matter

Maaryotyme

@Anti-Matter you should ask the all powerful. Humble yourself and ask from your heart. Confusion will go away
Or
Confused.com can help make choices

Maaryotyme

ThanosReXXX

@WoomyNNYes Well, these are of high quality, seeing as is mentioned in the list, these are the top 5 phones with keyboards, so these are good phones to have. ALL of them, but as is obvious from the article I linked to, you also pay for it, so that's why I mentioned that annoyance vs value consideration...

@Heavyarms55 I honestly have no idea why advertising for these phones is so low key, but yes, I have actually seen them in smart phone shops, but I usually do my smart phone shopping online anyways, so for me personally, it wouldn't really make all that much of a difference. If you want a smart phone with a keyboard, then they're definitely out there. I'd personally go with either the Galaxy S8 + keyboard cover, or the Blackberry Priv, with the slide out keyboard. Both are reasonably priced, in my opinion. Or you could always get them with a subscription plan. I usually do, so I don't pay the entire amount for my phone straight away. Just 20 bucks a month for 2 years, and that includes a phone.

And trust me: most people don't buy a new phone because they need to, they just want the shiny new one after a couple of years. Or the older phones aren't supported by the newer versions of Android or iOS anymore, so you more or less have to, if you want to keep your phone secure, or so they tell you...

Of course, that security bit is all but complete BS (because there are ways around that), but it is true that a lot of apps don't work or don't work well on older phones. I know, because I always give my previous phone to my dad, so I always have to tinker with them in some way or another. Either way, just like I said to WoomyNNYes, it's obviously up to you guys, but these types of phones ARE out there. You just gotta know where to look, but at least now you know that when you are ready to buy a new phone, you actually CAN get one with an actual keyboard on it...

@BruceCM The buttons aren't any tinier than touch screen buttons, so if you can manage with those, then you can surely also manage with actual buttons, but yes, they're pretty good.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Can't blame you on the tough choice, they all have good games. Thinking about booting up a DS game myself, I have Super Princess Peach and should try to play it more.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Yo, i have already finished Super Princess Peach long time ago. 😁
Almost 100% Complete for Bestiary (Except that Starfy looking creatures). 😅
I think i will play Pokemon Ultra Moon right now.

Anti-Matter

Vinny

@Anti-Matter Ever played The Legendary Starfy for the DS? Got a feeling you might like this one.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Awesome! Just popped the game into my DS so I will be having fun with a Peach game today for a bit. A friend surprised me with it as I usually like playing as Peach in Mario Kart, he also liked the game. Have fun playing Pokemon.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

BruceCM

Well, I only know I wasn't able to manage with the buttons on someone's knock off version of a Blackberry years ago, @ThanosReXXX .... It's potentially something to check, at least!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Heavyarms55

@ThanosReXXX Oh, I know most people don't buy new smartphones because they need them. Have I honestly given you the impression that I am remotely like a stereotypical person?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Vinny

Back in the late 2000s there was this Nintendo magazine I really liked, called NGamer Brazil (it was the brazilian version of the original british magazine). They had a sense of humor I really enjoyed and would always review some unusual/obscure titles.

Back then printed media was dying over here (though I enjoyed collecting magazines), and it only lasted between 2007-2010, with 41 issues in total.
I have about 10 issues and sometimes think about completing the collection but they are kinda expensive in online sites, not to mention some issues are more rare to find and by buying from different sellers, thats more shipping costs, so yeah...

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ThanosReXXX

@BruceCM Key word "knock-off". I rest my case...

On a side note: if the topic REALLY is of interest to you, then you might seriously want to look into those two suggestions I made: Samsung Galaxy S8 + keyboard cover or the Blackberry Priv, with the full-fledged, slide out keyboard.

@Heavyarms55 Of course not, my friend. It was just me stating the obvious. But having said that, you also don't want to be THAT guy, who still rocks his 2001 phone in the 2020's. At least, personally, I wouldn't want to be THAT much behind the times, but that's just me. If you beg to differ, I might seriously start to consider nicknaming you Gibbs...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BruceCM

I'm happy with touch-screen on my phone, thanks, @ThanosReXXX .... A full-on slide out keyboard should be good for anyone who wants that, though!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

Recently i lost my appetite with my Switch games. 😔
Not because suddenly i changed my mind about Nintendo Switch games.
I felt something like anxiety between Covid-19 pandemic and worries for not getting 3DS machine PAL version.
I have a target to get 3DS or 2DS XL machine PAL version on this year as i have the PAL 3DS games last year.
And the virus pandemic completely ruin my plans to get ACNH with acceptable price. It was totally chaos. The price was insane due to weaken exchange rate.

It's 2.22 am here, still stay awaken and feel lonely. 😞

@bimmy-lee
How is it going on your place recently ?
Have you check my sneak peek of Ice Skate Boxer Axel ?

Anti-Matter

Lucarianzx

@Anti-Matter have you considered digital? and as @zuljaras said importing from Europe isn't a bad idea nor is Japan as it is closer to Indonesia. Coronavirus really is ruining everything, but if the faster we listen to the government, the faster we can go back into society. Not in the U.S. though because of our incompetence. It sucks.

I don't like Monster Hunter.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCySCtUppltv_WhFobC0Rq8w? (My safe place)
I'm probably listening to green day right now.

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter You're not alone, I've been anxious about this virus situation too. I'm honestly tired of being home all the time. Today I did go out to lunch by picking it up via drive-thru, and sat in a mostly empty parking lot to eat just to get away from home for a bit.

Similarly with gaming, I ended up ordering a second set of Joy-Cons just in event mine drift. Nintendo of America's repair center is closed, so if my current Joy-Cons drifts, then I have to wait for the free repair Nintendo offers.

Edited on by Sunsy

Anti-Matter

@Lucarianzx
No way !
I have bought two 3DS games Europe version last year but still haven't bought the machine.
Actually, i found 1 New 2DS XL PAL White color from Tokopedia. It just only 1 left. I have asked the owner game shop at Pasar Atum to order and keep that New 2DS XL PAL so it will not bought by someone else. Then, i can buy the machine from him as he kept for 1 month while i need to get another salary to purchase the machine. And i hope my plan work.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
What is your 3DS region ?
USA or PAL ?
I want a list of European game shop that can deliver overseas including Indonesia.
From what i have searched from Google, both New 3DS XL and New 2DS XL PAL version were really hard to find. Most of them have been sold out. 😔

I need 3DS PAL machine just only to play Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers, New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star as the only PAL version in physical release since the USA version didn't have physical release (Stupid region lock). And also some hard to get USA 3DS games such as Yokai Watch 3, Girls Fashion Shoot (i have this game last year).
Also, some mediocre but acceptable 3DS games such as Hello Kitty & Friends: Rockin' World Tour (PAL version in physical) , Fossil Fighter Frontier (despite there is an USA version too but i found dirt cheap on PAL version) and other 3DS games i will add later.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic