Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 41,621 to 41,640 of 96,503

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Happy Easter to you, as well as the rest of the Chit Chat thread

Picture looks great, like the Disney inspiration for Alice!

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Thank you. 😀
I got color inspiration from both cartoon (Alice) and live action version (Chesire Cat).
Except the Rabbit, i gave him a nerdy guy looking with suspender. 🤭

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter You're welcome. Very cool to know.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Tyranexx

Happy Easter, Chit-Chatters! Have an awesome day, and hopefully the weather is decent in your neck of the woods. It's a little rainy here today.

@Anti-Matter Yep, they're releasing some movies for limited digital rent or on streaming services already. They're postponing others. Besides Mulan, there were a couple of upcoming movies I wanted to see.

Wonderful picture by the way. I really enjoy Alice In Wonderland and most interpretations of the story.

@bimmy-lee I was picturing a Home Alome scenario for that perv, but that's even better. XD

@Sunsy There's a larger theater a little over half an hour away that I used to go to on occasion as they open sooner, but I quit going up there unless I'm meeting a friend who lives in the area. Their morning matinee prices are slightly cheaper ($4) and there's more snack variety, but it's the previews that killed me. They'd cram in a TON of them; sometimes the actual movie wouldn't start until at least twenty minutes past its showtime.

And thanks! I'm sure I will enjoy it. ^_^

@ThanosReXXX HAH! Good point.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I paid double that, albeit for a new one, obviously.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter Anti, that picture is awesome.

It's easter sunday. When I went to pull three squares of toilet paper off the roll, the last one wasn't perforated. So I had to take 4!!! I know jesus is watching.... but jesus! 😋<33

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Lucarianzx

I'm really itching to make a video right now, but like I can't go outside so does anybody have any ideas for any video in general? I'm currently editing a video called "Why are Kids Growing Bacteria" (trust me its real) and thinking about doing something where I review every single Zelda game in under ten minutes, but I don't know.

I don't like Monster Hunter.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCySCtUppltv_WhFobC0Rq8w? (My safe place)
I'm probably listening to green day right now.

gcunit

@Sunsy So where were we... You were asking whether anyone was going to rent Trolls World Tour, and I said that digital rentals for £16 was a mugs' game, so obviously there's no way that I would be seeing it , is there?

How about CappucciYES!

We took the kids on a long bike ride today and, when one of them started griping, they had the new Trolls film dangled in front of them (not by me, I hasten to add) to get them home.

So I've watched it, much to my disgust. Not helped by the fact that I didn't think it was particularly good. It looked great, but narratively it seemed pretty weak and seemed to have too many flat moments, with the characters just talking but nothing particularly happening.

While I enjoy music of all genres, when the film featured non-Pop music it suffered. Pop music is what works for Trolls. Rock You Like A Hurricane was fine, but after that the rock music was non-distinct.

And as for the ending - the whole message that no particular type of music should dominate is undone by the fact that everyone then comes together with a pop song - I felt that needed to be more of a medley of genres.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras I still see a couple of them, every now and then. All new, never opened. But I guess that it's different in every country, so in some places they'll either sell faster, or they just have fewer in stock.

Either way, the end result is still that you managed to get your hands on one, so that's ultimately all that matters. Long as it's still in good condition.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

Eh, I think I’m gonna start a new AC island on my Lite. I’ve ended up playing the game more in handheld, and the battery and comfort of my Lite is calling me.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@HobbitGamer
So you have two Nintendo Switch ? 😛
Having one island only is not enough.
Too many cute villagers to adopt. 😆

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter Yeah, I have the original model and a turquoise Lite. I bought New Horizons digital, so maybe I can mail things between them. I dunno.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ogo79

happy easter
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

Well, that version of the Easter Bunny IS pretty terrifying....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

I still think the Easter Bunny seen on Teen Titans Go is creepier.

@NintendoByNature True!! I’ll probably end up mailing a bunch of presents to y’all from HobbitHole if I can’t figure a way to send them to RepubOfHob

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

ogo79

those santa and easter kids crying pics make me crack up so much for some reason

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic