Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,121 to 4,140 of 96,510

DawnOverALilly

@CanisWolfred drools

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

HankLangley

CanisWolfred wrote:

^I think people remembered that we have an actual chatroom...

we do?! i mean uh.... yeah of course we do!

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GuSolarFlare

Doge wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

^I think people remembered that we have an actual chatroom...

we do?! i mean uh.... yeah of course we do!

there was a time this was a secret, the mods used to even remove posts in the forums related to the chatroom.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Doge wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Doge wrote:

Hey, someone start a conversation from this post. just cuz, 'murica...or somethin'...

so let's talk 'bout 'murica, but let's not forget it's a continent(actually 3, that have a division that become 2 too) not a country

Yer not 'murican. ur probably from iowa or soemthing

I'm Brazilian south america FTW

Hello fellow Murican, I'm in Seattle.

Not sure if I just insulted, or complimented, you .... or me.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

I live in Oregon...

Well, I will be moving to Arizona soon.

Well .... soon as in about a year from now ... maybe. Give or take, as long as a relationship lasts that long.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

sugarpixel

KittenKoder wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I live in Oregon...

Well .... soon as in about a year from now ... maybe. Give or take, as long as a relationship lasts that long.

I have a great uncle who lives in Arizona.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I live in Oregon...

I have a great uncle who lives in Arizona.

I was born in Arizona, and though I spent most of my life up here I never liked the northwest. The weather and most of the people up here annoy me. We all have a home for the heart, and the heart will yearn for that home no matter how long we spend away.

sugarpixel

@KittenKoder Well, I've always lived in Oregon; I don't know what it's like anywhere else! ...believe it or not, the farthest I've been from home is Wenatchee Washington. Which is where my Mom lived most of her childhood.
And we get a lot of rain here, but no tornadoes, no hurricanes, no volcanoes, no earthquakes... so basically no natural disasters at all, so I think I'll be staying here.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

@KittenKoder Well, I've always lived in Oregon; I don't know what it's like anywhere else! ...believe it or not, the farthest I've been from home is Wenatchee Washington. Which is where my Mom lived most of her childhood.
And we get a lot of rain here, but no tornadoes, no hurricanes, no volcanoes, no earthquakes... so basically no natural disasters at all, so I think I'll be staying here.

Earthquakes are the worst, nowhere to run, nowhere. In my nearly 40 years of life I have traveled everywhere, lived in almost every state and gotten to know the people. Only wound up back here because my identification was stolen before they had it all digital and most of my records are here. Because of the Sound, Seattle doesn't get atmospheric disasters, though flood would be possible it's just not likely. But earthquakes and volcanoes .... blech, not fun. I also don't like the cold, anything below 60 F is too cold for me.

sugarpixel

@KittenKoder I'm totally fine with cold temperatures, it's hot weather that gets me! ...80 and above and I start to get uncomfortable... and I'm at high elevation, too, so no floods, either.

Metroidlink

I feel like I am the only one who live in Europe (more precise scandinavia)
'Murica take over the internett!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

DreamyViridi

@Metroidlink - You're not, though. At the very least, I live in the UK.

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Hey guys, check it out!
Untitled

...Is that what I think it is? A Dark Moon necklace? Awesome! Where can I get one?!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

@Dark - So is that DeviantART account yours or his?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic