Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,101 to 4,120 of 96,467

Captain_Toad

@Canis-Wolfred Like this? Hey guys I'm about to start a review series in my dormant youtube channel (obviously it's nintendo games lol), I've got the whole thing recorded, and video ready. but when I get to the editing parts I get so nervous because when I look back at it it may not be as good when I finish. Any advice?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

@CanisWolfred this is high school... I go to an option school (an art school, actually), so we are held to higher academic standards than regular public schools... I suppose it's a good thing in the long run, though!

Oh, and we already studied the Appendicular Skeleton; I had to memorize all the major bones as well as the names of 50 bone features and smaller bones (like the carpals)... I MEMORIZED ALL THE CARPALS!!!

Even then, the curriculum for schools is constantly increasing, on account of us learning more as a species. Even in public schools, students today are learning way more than was even offered when I was in school. Algebra in elementary school? Unthinkable, even for a private school, in my age.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

OdnetninAges

I went to my Anime Club today.

We could have watched Soul Eater, The World God Only Knows, or Black Butler, which were all on Blu-Ray. But unfortunately, the Blu-Ray player decided not to work, so we wound up watching a DVD of...

High School of the Dead.

I swear, that show has (almost) as much F.S. as that High School DxD show.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

KittenKoder

I am bored. Or am I a board. I could be aboard. But no one can call me abroad.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Bigglestheman

OdnetninAges wrote:

I went to my Anime Club today.

We could have watched Soul Eater, The World God Only Knows, or Black Butler, which were all on Blu-Ray. But unfortunately, the Blu-Ray player decided not to work, so we wound up watching a DVD of...

High School of the Dead.

I swear, that show has (almost) as much F.S. as that High School DxD show.

Watch Galaxy Express 999.

Edited on by Bigglestheman

Bigglestheman

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8518-8346

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder wrote:

I am bored. Or am I a board. I could be aboard. But no one can call me abroad.

PLLLLLAAAAANNNNNKKKKK!!!!!!!!!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KingDunsparce

Aww, why'd you guys scare @Croas away? I was ready to have a legitimate conversation about swimming.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

GuSolarFlare

@KingDunsparce he deleted his thread after I decided to end the fooling around(though I wasn't lying I like any clean swimming pool filled with water, I like swimming)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

HankLangley

Hey, someone start a conversation from this post. just cuz, 'murica...or somethin'...

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GuSolarFlare

Doge wrote:

Hey, someone start a conversation from this post. just cuz, 'murica...or somethin'...

so let's talk 'bout 'murica, but let's not forget it's a continent(actually 3, that have a division that become 2 too) not a country
Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

HankLangley

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Doge wrote:

so let's talk 'bout 'murica, but let's not forget it's a continent(actually 3, that have a division that become 2 too) not a country

Yer not 'murican. ur probably from iowa or soemthing

Edited on by HankLangley

Used to be Doge

GuSolarFlare

Doge wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Doge wrote:

I'm Brazilian south america FTW

my Backloggery

HankLangley

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Doge wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Doge wrote:

Brazil? Awesome. My eternal respect has been granted upon you.

Edited on by HankLangley

Used to be Doge

GuSolarFlare

Doge wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Doge wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Doge wrote:

Brazil? Awesome. My eternal respect has been granted upon you.

thanks!

on another note it's really sad to see this thread like this, when it started we had 2000 posts in 34 days.

my Backloggery

Jaz007

Who thinks Gin Ichamaru is awesome?
Untitled
Or are you all just haters?

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

@Jaz007 Gin is awesome and his zanpakuto's powers too!

my Backloggery

Jaz007

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I haven't got that far, but now I'm looking forward to it. Good see someone doesn't else just thinks he's a creep, despite what most people think, I always loved his smile, never really creeped me out, kinda made want to smile too actually.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

Jaz007 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I haven't got that far, but now I'm looking forward to it. Good see someone doesn't else just thinks he's a creep, despite what most people think, I always loved his smile, never really creeped me out, kinda made want to smile too actually.

when his backstory gets explained he becomes an even cooler character it's hard to not like him!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic