Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,081 to 4,100 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku what do you mean? the Villager is perfect for an horror survival game
Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

So, I'm studying this right now:
Untitled
...I have to memorize all these bones...

...and all the ribs...

...and all the vertebrae...

...and this is on top of everything else I have to do this weekend... they weren't kidding when they told me that Junior year is the hardest year...!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

^Junior Year of what? College??? Because in High school, I never even had to memorize the major bones, let alone the little ones that make up the skull.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred this is high school... I go to an option school (an art school, actually), so we are held to higher academic standards than regular public schools... I suppose it's a good thing in the long run, though!

Oh, and we already studied the Appendicular Skeleton; I had to memorize all the major bones as well as the names of 50 bone features and smaller bones (like the carpals)... I MEMORIZED ALL THE CARPALS!!!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DawnOverALilly

Just something that Touhou fan's made. ^.^

Its actually a full game with 17 different playable charterers and they all have there own story mode.

Ah~ I love my fanbase.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku talk about high standards..... I knew you guy guys in better countries had better educational systems but wow!

@DawnOveraLilly I think you'll like this video:

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame Well, my school is actually kind of an outlier as far as academic standards go... it's supposed to be an art school, but some people end up coming here just because of how good the classes are here. Generally, you're discouraged from doing that because, for every one person who gets in who just wants the high-level classes, there are many artistic students who are much more deserving of getting in...

Edited on by sugarpixel

DawnOverALilly

@GuSilverFlame I have seen that before. ^.^ He has done quite a few different themes from games, "U.N was Owen Her" is the most known theme but not the most poplar among the fans. The top is "Septette for the Dead Princess." But I personaly dont have one set favorite "Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye" is nice, "Primordial Beat ~ Pristine Beat" "Reverse Ideology" "Complete Darkness" "Reincarnation "

........... Ya I like the songs, there are just to many of them!

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

GuSolarFlare

@DawnOveraLilly touhou seems really interesting I should try to play someday

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

I'm at my job, and I saw a little boy playing a GBA with an NES skin.

Daaaaaaaannnnnng, I bee evar so jelly

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi me!!!!! man some of those guys are starting to act like little kids... they have no arguments left and are starting to appeal to trash talking fanboys(yet again, is this the 200th time it happens? they should find other subjects already)

my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

Same here, @Dark. It's all one big time-waste...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Dark-Luigi

@Dreamy @Canis @Gus I know right? They seriously need to stop, they are REALLY acting like children. Almost each and every day I see a "How the Wii U will fail" thread. But once MK8, X, Zelda U, and Yarn Yoshi come out, they can all (hopefully) shut their traps.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi at least @Blast tried to do something about it. I didn't know there were so many reasons to love the WiiU!

my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

Well, comebacks can be made; and while the Nintendo news is sad, that doesn't mean everyone should give up on the company. It's also quite annoying how some people think they know what they're saying when they "suggest" something. I'm sure there's at least one person out there who does legitimately has an idea of all the things Nintendo can do but most of the time, it's a fan ranting...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CanisWolfred

I don't mind arguing, obviously, but it's seriously gotten to the point where people just say the same things over and over again. Every once in a while someone will bring something new to the table, but then that just becomes part of the cycle. :/

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic