Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,041 to 4,060 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

@DeathlyDarkness welcome back!(I'd have no idea who you were if it wasn't for the signature )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

hey @Gioku you're making me look like the bad guy!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Jaz007

I had weird dream where I was looking at the recently rated games at ESRB, I saw the next Armored Core game on PS4 rated M, I was kinda disappointed. I have no idea what caused it. I don't think I've ever even thought that it might be M.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

Jaz007 wrote:

I had weird dream where I was looking at the recently rated games at ESRB, I saw the next Armored Core game on PS4 rated M, I was kinda disappointed. I have no idea what caused it. I don't think I've ever even thought that it might be M.

I have weird dreams like this sometimes. like once that I had a dream where I traded my MKDS for 7 3DS games and then when I reached home I saw they were all japanese so I went to the place I got them and traded the top half of my GBA SP for a japanese 3DS...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku that'd be weird, especially because I doubt you'd understand my english(I'm better than most common students here but I'm not even close to speak fluently)

I've opened youtube and it showed in the first page Pokémon fans watch this with a bravest warriors video... I didn't expect those to relate even remotely!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok this is freaking me out!
not really, but that's a fitting line for the subject

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame Well, it _was- pretty weird, believe me! ...but I have long, winding dreams, so that wasn't the weirdest part of that dream at all... it's just the only part I really remember at all, haha.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

@Dark-Luigi
Sorry for getting back to you so late, but thanks for the bio, it's awesome! Already have it linked in my signature.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Metroidlink

Im off a couple of days to design my avatar now that I have photoshop and I have no experience in photoshop

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

I have to do my new avatar too but first I'll try to learn how to play around with blender(I suck at 2D so maybe 3D models might be the way to go, hope it works to make 3D model in a similar way to SolidWorks because I had SolidWorks classes)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

If you have any Photoshop questions @Metroidlink, just ask me! I've got 5 years of experience with it, and I use it (at least) once a week for something or other!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

I am finished for now (I think), and it did go much faster than expected. I started easy with photoshop and bought the elements one Just come with critics if you need
edit: well it was finished saving just as I posted this

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

I was hopeless just now......... my 3DS charger stopped working for 10 freaking minutes!!!
but then it started working again out of the blue so I'm feeling fine now. ∩(︶▽︶)∩

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku your videos remind me a lot of an anime I've started to watch a few minutes ago... Sexy Commando! it's madness and nonsense(it's too funny!)

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic