Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 40,081 to 40,100 of 96,507

NotTelevision

@HobbitGamer 😂 Yes good plan. You might luck out and find the one you’re trolling is a doctor. Unfortunately, they might have it too. It’s easily spread in comment sections.

NotTelevision

Anti-Matter

My eyes felt a bit irritated after 1 hour i rode with my bike while it was raining and the water soaked on my face. 😣

But the good news is....
I got Hannah Montana Rock Out the Show PSP just for Rp 100,000 or US$ 7.00 😀
Untitled

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!
My eyes, my eyes!!!

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NintendoByNature

I can't find any of my PlayStation 1, dreamcast games, or Original gameboy games anywhere. I've looked thru my mom's house on a few occasions and can't find them. Still have all my other stuff though. I only had like 7 or 8 gb games, and a couple dreamcast games, but i had dozens of ps1 games. Really want to play some Tony hawk 😑

NintendoByNature

Eel

@bimmy-lee I unfortunately did not see the creature. It’s probably for the best tbh.

I do have another secret room that sometimes pops up in my dreams, that one is my house, but it is all around more positive. It’s usually a cool place full of old things to look at, like a modern archeological site. Sometimes it also leads to a nice secret garden.

Were the old people in yours nice at least?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer I was actually momentarily tempted to put up a more age-appropriate image of Miley, but unfortunately, that wouldn't fly here, so I restrained myself. I guess I'm never gonna get used to the whole "adult male only likes decidedly kiddy games" thing. Oh, well...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Anti-Matter

Oh, come on.
I got this Japanese Girly 3DS game Miracle Tunes! on 29 February 2020 ago before getting Hannah Montana PSP. 😁
Untitled

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

I played this the other day

Untitled

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@Zuljaras Yah. It's pretty much a Jason Bourne movie without the dialogue scenes

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

Talking about violence, Resident Evil 3 is looking great!

It’s taking the tense and annoying “there’s one super enemy always looking for you” mechanic from the last two games and taking it up to eleven, like seriously, the Nemesis can now leap, run, and grab you with extended tentacles, so running away looks nearly impossible.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Ah, man. You stole my thunder, and now I'm not able to continue my "Yup, time for some much needed violence" meme...

HobbitGamer

@Eel That makes me nervous just thinking about trying to play it.

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

@Eel NOOOOO! That is a horrifying combination! It would only be worse if he were continuously covered in fire ants, and flung them at you. That'd be it. I'd quit gaming.

#MudStrongs

NotTelevision

@Eel That’s awesome. All he needs to do now is bust into the safe room and throw the typewriter out the window. That would make him a real nuisance. Maybe a hard mode option? 😛

@ThanosReXXX Yeah definitely Forza on the 360. I only played one of the titles, but it blew my socks off at the time. I enjoyed the heck out of the content on offer. I’m sure it still looks fantastic.

NotTelevision

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic