Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 96,486

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame you know this thread is my pride and joy! :3
Untitled

I think you should update this picture with Happy Garry (And while the meme is still new........)
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Dark-Luigi wrote:

I'm in the mood to make galaxy bio's for those of you who want some or don't have any! :3

If you could, could you make mine Purple Coins related?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

ok time to call it a day and hit the sack... see you guys later!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Dark-Luigi

@SheldonRandoms king of...HoneyHive Galaxy!
Untitled
BGM: [youtube:a14CoCfwmCY]
The Honeyhive Galaxy (also known as the Honeyhive Kingdom and originally as the Honeybee Galaxy) is a galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy. This forest-based galaxy is full of flowers and Honeycomb Wall‎s and is inhabited by friendly bees. The kingdom and its bee subjects are ruled by Queen Bee. The Bee Mushroom debuts here, and Mario learns how to use the Bee Suit here. This is one of the three bee-themed galaxies, the other two being the Honeyclimb Galaxy and Gold Leaf Galaxy. he first Planet that Mario visits contains many Bees, Boulders, and on occasion, Mandibugs. The first Bee Mushroom is located on this planet. There are also Flipbugs on this planet, as well as a large waterfall in the middle. The area behind the waterfall has a lot of honey on the floor. This planet contains many floating flower platforms. The bottom of the planet is full of lily pads floating in water that work as landing spots.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame you know this thread is my pride and joy! :3
Untitled

I think you should update this picture with Happy Garry (And while the meme is still new........)
Untitled

Just so happens I'll have access to Photoshop tomorrow and thus can put it in and have it still be animated!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Dark-Luigi ahhhhh the The Honeyhive Galaxy, I remember just exploring that galaxy when I first got there, and just flew around the the bee suit. This was also the (one of the....maybe) first gaxaly with the purple cooooooooooiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnsssssss. Thanks for doing this

........Wait, if i'm the king, then that must mean i'm married toooo.......
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

If i'm married toooo that, then that makes me......A family man, and not a family guy

Dark-Luigi

@Mickey king of...Gust Garden Galaxy!
Untitled
BGM: [youtube:VEIWhy-urqM]
It features many grass and plant themed planetoids scattered throughout the galaxy. Many of them can only be reached by grabbing onto a Floaty Fluff and spinning to glide on gusts of wind from one planet to the next. The sky in the Gusty Garden Galaxy is perpetually swirling with a light gray foggy hue. The boss of this galaxy is a fiendish mole named Major Burrows. This is a relatively small planet with two sides. On the top of the planet, there's nothing more than some flowers, a few Item Crystals, two Star Bunnies, and some Floaty Fluff. On the bottom of the planet, which is completely covered in dirt, there are only some Goombas (or Starbags during later missions), rocks and Spiky Plants. The top of the planet has flowers and more Floaty Fluff. It also has a Warp Pipe on the underside that leads to the inside of the planet, as well as a ? Coin that makes several rings of Star Bits appear between this planet and the next.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

SheldonRandoms

Oh yeah, I almost forgot toooo put it in my signature.........later I shall

SheldonRandoms

^This could mean anything, watch out!

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

All the cool kids make triple posts, @Dark-Luigi.

How do I do thaaaaaaaat@?!?!?!?!?!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic