Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 39,841 to 39,860 of 96,530

Tyranexx

@NEStalgia Would that be an automatic speed boost to any Pokemon on the same side of the field, or instant confusion for an opponent because the song starts playing? XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

kkslider5552000

I disagree. Pixar feels more like watered down Pixar. I mean, I can't say that fully as I've not seen Coco or the last couple of sequels they put out, but that's kinda what it seems like.

tbh, from the outside, their movies the past year or so largely makes Disney look really bad in my eyes. Between these infuriatingly cynical live action remakes, disappointing sequels, and their botched Star Wars franchise, it just seems like a disaster.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Anti-Matter

@kkslider5552000
Some Live Actions i like from Disney such as Cinderella 2015, Beauty & the Beast 2017 and Aladdin 2019.
Lion King 2019 was not really great as the cartoon version as both of them looks very identical.
I'm sure Mulan 2020 will offer something make a sense and based on the actual source rather than Westernization by Mushu.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

@MarkL1987 You're the only user on NL that I know is in my Switch friends because your because your NL & Switch usernames match (correct me if I'm wrong. If I am wrong, you can disregard this message 😉)(others have added me, but I have no idea what their usernames are on here). Anyway, I noticed you've played a bunch of Ubisoft's Wheel of Fortune. In case you're a fan of playing Wheel of Fortune in general, did you ever try Jakks plug & play Wheel of Fortune?
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Jakks-Pacific-Wheel-of-Fortune-Plu...

Friends & I used to play the hell out of it because the game interface was so streamlined, easy to play, and the spinning-wheel controller had a decent, kind of fun feel. (to me, it's the best Wheel of Fortune video game ever made. The graphics aren't amazing, but there are no distracting avatars, and it worked really well). If you're a fan of playing Wheel of Fortune, I recommend it, but it is corded, uses AA batteries, requires a red, yellow, white RCA plug TV input to play. Since they were discontinued, it's not easy finding them cheap either. They originally retailed for around $20-$25.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

HobbitGamer

Gotta finally get around to modding mother’s Wii so she doesn’t have to change discs (or misplace them). Found a guide, but anyone remember what the max SD size was?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

1UP_MARIO

@HobbitGamer I’m not too sure but I think it’s 2gb when doing the soft mod.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

HobbitGamer

@1UP_MARIO Well farts. It’s certainly not 64 SDXC 🤣

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@Tyranexx Maybe it will be TR so any Pokemon can learn it.

It's kind of a battle instant win. It definitely causes confusion. Or works like Taunt. Either way.

And that is today's daily squee. Total kawaii overload.

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@Link-Hero I did, but I got conflicting info. Was hoping someone knew from experience. I think a partition program will sort it out, but I feel too miserable with sinuses to fool with it anymore tonight.

Finally got around to trying out a chunk of Little Nightmares, after getting it in a sale months ago. It reminds me of Limbo.

#MudStrongs

bimmy-lee

@HobbitGamer - You didn’t have to buy the game to learn that. Google exists. Jeez.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

1UP_MARIO

@HobbitGamer @Link-Hero 32 gb is the size the Wii supports but to mod it with letterbomb is definitely a standard 2gb sd card and not those micro sd cards with adapters.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

WoomyNNYes

Thanos has been quiet. Getting away from internet is healthy though. So, I didn't tag him here.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

@NintendoByNature His last posts were monday. But like I said, I didn't want to disturb him if he's healthy and doing well without internet. Should we tag him for no reason?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

NintendoByNature

@Woomy_NNYes he could be busy with that job he was applying if I recall correctly. Who knows, maybe an ol tag to make sure all is well wouldn't be the worst thing. @thanosrexxx

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

Cheers to Thanos, whatever he’s doing right now. Possibly sleeping. It’s getting pretty late in the Netherrealmlands.

@HobbitGamer - Suddenly struck with curiosity about what your mom plays on the Wii? My parents had one, but only ever played bowling for a short period of time.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Tyranexx

So I entered the wonderful playground known as the Micro Center today. Such an amazing geek store. I just wish there had been less people, but as it was 1. a Saturday and 2. a few hours before a professional sports game, it was kind of nuts. Made even more so by the fact that I bought my first gaming chair. I didn't realize the box would be so cumbersome. XD It dwarfs the boxes for the Acer monitor and the mechanical keyboard that I also picked up. I somehow managed to stay in-budget.

Today was my mom's birthday, so we did some shopping and ate WAY too much food today. XD I've never been to a Cheesecake Factory before; the cheesecake was definitely worth it, and the food was decent, but for the price it's definitely not a place I'd drop by too often.

I've been curious about Thanos too. I hope that all is well and that the silence just means that the guy is busy and is taking a needed break from the interwebs.

@HobbitGamer I'd be curious to learn what you think of Little Nightmares. It's caught my eye on more than one occasion, but I've always been on the fence.

@NEStalgia Now I wish TPC/Game Freak/whoever else creates and markets Pokemon these days would drop that into Sword/Shield as an Easter egg. XD

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic