Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 39,821 to 39,840 of 96,526

Anti-Matter

Oh, btw.
This is me at local cinema before watching Sonic 2020 movie.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Maaryotyme

DannyBoi wrote:

If Nintendo started charging for the Eshop(requiring you to have an Switch online subscription to access it), how many would stop using it(the Eshop)?

This is just absolutely nonsensical.

Maaryotyme

NintendoByNature

@HobbitGamer yea im not crazy about it. Especially when im making some of my more authentic dishes, they never have what i need. Its ok for bulk buying and general foods, but like you said, No cilantro or other similar herbs, greens, no good meats that i like, and the whole bagging and cart thing bothers me. My wife always wants to go there though, so im usually forced.

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter Dood, that’s my fav pic you’ve posted this far. Wish the film was more enjoyable for ya.

@NEStalgia I’ve got the same problem with celery. I try to minimize anything I’d need it for just due to that. I could grow it, but then I’d still have too much. I’ve bought one of those kid size celery and carrot snack packs for a dollar before just to avoid the waste.

@NintendoByNature Yeah, I told a friend about my experience, and she loves the place. It’s just not for me. But I could see the smaller footprint being a plus if they actually put them in neighborhoods that are essentially food deserts, instead of folks being relegated to convenience store prices.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@NintendoByNature Why does she like it so much if they don't actually have what you guys need?

@HobbitGamer yeah, the problem is the majority of dishes start with a mirepoix, so it's impossible to get away from celery. They know that. That's how they have us cornered....

NEStalgia

NintendoByNature

@NEStalgia she's not the cook in the family, so it doesn't effect her like it does me 😋. She usually makes simple meals when she does cook and usually the one trying new things or ethnic foods. Aldi just isn't the place my culinary arts 😂
@HobbitGamer I get why some people like it. The smaller footprint probabaly being the main thing. But eh, I'd rather go to a place across the street that has everything I could imagine no matter what type of dish I'm making.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

Something trivial from these Pokemons.
Untitled
So, basically Zarude was a Mojo Jojo on Pokemon Sword / Shield. 🤣

Anti-Matter

kkslider5552000

I hope this means Temtem will add imaginary friend creatures to compete.

This joke is too clever for me, I'm sorry.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter Makes me wonder who the Sw/Sh version of Him is. And of course, Fuzzy Lumpkins

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

Anti-Matter wrote:

Something trivial from these Pokemons.
Untitled
So, basically Zarude was a Mojo Jojo on Pokemon Sword / Shield. 🤣

The Mojo Jojo comparison is good, but my favorite is still a comment from the trailer on YT that calls Zarude the Evil King Julian. XD

@Anti-Matter It's Anti the Anti-Hedgehog! Nice pic/pose.

@HobbitGamer Morgrem and Perrserker, respectively.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NEStalgia

I suppose in France, there are specialty markets everywhere for the special ingredients to suppliment a place like Aldi. Can't buy your snails and swiss chard there.

@Tyranexx I can't wait to use his unique ability: "move it".

NEStalgia

bimmy-lee

Aldi huh, hmmmm? No sir, I don’t like it. Not one bit. Did Anti just confirm Samurai Jack for Smash?

@Anti-Matter - Daaaaang, looking fast dude! Nice one. I saw you didn’t care for the movie, but I didn’t read any of the spoilers because I look forward to seeing it. Do you have a favorite movie theater snack?

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
I'm not sure if i want to watch Onward (due to 6 March 2020) by Disney Pixar after i saw the latest trailer inside the cinema before Sonic movie started. I saw too many magical creatures in weird looking.
But i'm sure to watch Mulan 2020 by Disney due to 27 March 2020. Mulan without Mushu (replaced by Phoenix) looks something intriguing.
About Sonic movie, well... It was pretty mediocre. Like i was watching Glee for the dialogues. There were some crude jokes, some of them quite funny but didn't make me giggle. But i think i will watch again on Sunday just to feed my curiosity in my head. Twice is enough.

Anti-Matter

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Well, we’ll see if it lands with you differently on Sunday then. I’m a long time fan of Sonic and Jim Carey, so I pretty much have to see a movie about Sonic starring Jim Carey. I had to google Onward, and it doesn’t look great.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

NEStalgia

Pixar isn't pixar anymore. It's been disneyfied fully.

Strangely Disney animation studio got John Lasseter and seems to be doing what Pixar used to do. It's like Rare. DAS is the real pixar and pixar is a wasteland. I guess that means "Pixar" was really Lasseter all along....

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic