Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 39,801 to 39,820 of 40,004

NintendoByNature

Think I'm taking the kids to see sonic on Monday since i took off work. I'm probably more excited than they are 😋

Nintendo Switch Friend Code:SW-5367-2536-4308

Eel

"Moooom! Dad is forcing us to watch the Sonic movie!"

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Won’t someone think of the children?!

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

I just cant help myself. If I have tape their eyes open, i will

bimmy-lee

@Eel - Very cool. Will you sketch or write in it? Or give it away? I have a friend who got super into paper making and binding. He gave me a bunch of journals like that.

@Anti-Matter - I won’t see it at the theater, but only because I never get the chance to go. I’ll definitely see it eventually though. I saw the standee, but it didn’t seem like an Anti pic without you posing in there. I’d like to see one where you’re in the standee revving up a spinball and about to launch. Happy Valentine’s Day yesterday your time by the way. You didn’t really say anything creepy earlier by the way. It’s not weird to specify someone’s gender.

@NintendoByNature - Awesome! Have they played or seen you play any 2D Sonic? I’ve shown my daughter on my Genesis and she loved it. Valentine’s Day is officially a drag around here. My daughter is through whatever she had, but my son and wife have both been coming down with cold symptoms. Two years in a row. As Stone Cold Steve Austin says as Ice Man King Parsons used to say, “It be’s that way sometimes.”

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee they haven't yet. But thankfully, I grabbed Sega ages sonic 1 today for 4 bones. So there's time from now until Monday to get a couple levels in.

It's going on, I tell ya. Both my son and I have flu like symptoms. Passed out by 730 last night which is very rare for me. I still feel the effects today,but it's not as bad as it was yesterday. There's alot of people out sick recently.

Eel

@bimmy-lee gave it to my mom, since she's the one always making notes and stuff.

I may make another one once I get more paper. Gotta leave some for the printer.

I have a box of lucky charms that would be perfect for a larger book.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
I forgot to ask someone to take photo of me standing on the Sonic standee. 😅
I will check other cinema in different mall tomorrow to see if Sonic movie 2020 already released in Indonesia.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 (96)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (95)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (91)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - That stinks. Hope you two round into form over the next few days and get to see the movie. Whatever my daughter brings home from school tends to rip through the whole house, maybe one adult gets spared, but these bugs are pretty efficient.

@Eel - You can’t go wrong doing something nice for mom. She can’t put any inappropriate images in there as an act of protest against those images existing though. It took my news stream 24 hours to catch up to your post on that topic.

@NotTelevision - Austin 3:16 says, “you just blew your nose”, and that’s the bottom liiiiiiine because Common Cold said so!

@Anti-Matter - I cant imagine you’ll be too far behind the western premiere. Hope you enjoy it when you do see it.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

NotTelevision

@NEStalgia Yeah we will see what happens. I think we discussed before that there is no rolling back the clock on automation.

I have a lot I could say on this topic, but for the sake of the Chit-Chat thread, I’ll stop myself there.

@Tyranexx Good thing that guy left the GS then. Depending on my mood I can be sort of awkward around strangers, but that’s decreased over the years because I’ve stopped overthinking social scererios. I think it might depend on how much training you have in disguising your feelings as well. Relationships and dealing with colleagues at work has taught me that emotions are fickle and usually pass, so it is probably better not to express them in extremes unless it’s necessary.

Seeing all those games you had for Switch, I understand your feeling. Those were some of the console’s biggest time sinks in your collection. I still haven’t touched Octopath Traveller, and remind myself to not buy too much because I have already have too many games. Most of my childhood I only had one game at a time, so being an adult with so many choices is quite different.

@bimmy-lee Haha. There’s still no cure for his Cough Dropkick and Sick day Stunner.

NotTelevision

gcunit

bimmy-lee wrote:

I’ve only been able to stretch a couple days... before it gets too thick to pump out.

I think I've experienced that sensation a few times myself.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

DannyBoi

You can't pause downloads on the Switch. Why aren't you able to?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Anti-Matter

DannyBoi wrote:

You can't pause downloads on the Switch. Why aren't you able to?

The download process will be stopped if you turn your Switch OFFLINE.
And why does it bothering you ?

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

DannyBoi

@Anti-Matter What it the battery runs out during download? That would not be good.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Anti-Matter

@DannyBoi
Thus, you have to look at battery indicator before downloading.

My Top 6 games :

NotTelevision

@DannyBoi You can definitely pause a download on the Switch. I do it all the time.

If your Switch ran out of battery during it a download it wouldn’t cancel it. Once it has battery again, it just continues where it left off.

NotTelevision

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you if the fire brigade over here has hours of the night when they don't put on the sirens, but if the roads are quiet, I suppose lights may suffice. It's not like I'm actively noticing, seeing as I'm already used to it after having lived in this particular street for over 12 years, and I usually just half-awaken, and then roll over and go back to sleep...

Good point about the clearer skies. Must be the lack of smog...
Although on a good, cold night, I can also have clear skies above my balcony, so I do actually do some star (or moon) gazing every now and then.

@bimmy-lee Ah, I see. I already kinda figured it would be something like that, and you already mentioned that the parts to be glued would mostly be hidden, so then I guess it might be a good solution. And like I said: if it suits your purposes...

It's not my stuff anyways, so I'm just coming up with ideas in general, throwing some on the wall, to see which ones will stick or not.

@Eel Notebooks made with dental floss. Hm, you learn something new every day...
Sure makes them kind of multi-purpose, doesn't it?

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee thanks. Woke up feeling like garbage today unfortunately and we have a dance recital to be at. We're supposed to have dinner tonight but well see how I feel later.

Edit: forgot to tell you guys @NotTelevision @ThanosReXXX @Bimmy-Lee my strategy paid off. My wife got me Madworld

Edited on by NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature Haha, congrats. And enjoy. Be sure to let me know your first impressions once you've play-tested it.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic