Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,921 to 3,940 of 96,525

GuSolarFlare

whoa @Dark-Luigi that's really cool!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi yup! I'll put the link on my signature!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Dark-Luigi

@GusilverFlame, king of.....Melty Monster Galaxy!
Untitled
BGM:[youtube:9UYXABAC06s]
The galaxy is completely covered in lava, with a magma tide that rises and falls every so often. The main obstacle here is the magma and its tide. As the name suggests, the most common enemies in the galaxy include giant lava monsters known as Magmaarghs and Magmaws. However, Octogoombas, Li'l Cinders, and Pinheads are also found. This area is a large disk of lava connected to the main planet. It contains a small volcano called Mt. Molten with two large platforms on either side of it. Both have various obstacles and enemies. Small steel platforms make a path between the two platforms. The volcano has a switch inside that makes the lava rise and release Star Bits.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi thanks! it is pretty good!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Gioku ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

can't believe I forgot to respond to this
That video has more WTF than my most recent video:

lol

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Dark-Luigi

@Gioku, king of...Good Egg Galaxy!
Untitled
BGM: [youtube:qy8Sn6DHIi0#t=25]
It is the first galaxy within the Terrace dome. The Good Egg Galaxy is one of the few galaxies with no set theme that continues to be visible throughout the planets. It has different planets with many contradictory themes much like a true galaxy. Dino Piranha and King Kaliente are the bosses in this galaxy. The Good Egg Galaxy has the most planets out of any other galaxy between the two games, having 19 planets total. The name of this galaxy is most likely a pun on "good egg", which means a reliable and pleasant person. This is a small, grassy planet with one Piranha Plant and a few Slurples as its only dangers because it is impossible to fall off this planet due to the gravity.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you have talent for the nonsense... O.o
great video

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

You know. Pixar makes a sequel to Cars after its five year release, yet The Incredibles still has yet to receive one even after 10 years.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Well, like it says at the end, it's "pretty much the worst video ever made", lol.

However!

I've got something in the works for tomorrow that will be amazing...
...all I will say now is SANIC HEGEHOG...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku You better step it up then, because you gotta go fast.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic