Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 38,581 to 38,600 of 96,323

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

Best. Essay. Ever!

@NintendoByNature I really enjoyed playing as a couple of the villains too, but I don't want to spoil anything just yet. Let's just say I like how they gave one character a more humanoid appearance.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx The only anime that really matters is Robotech, anyway.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Heavyarms55

@NEStalgia screams in pure horror!

@Tyranexx It was very interesting. On other nights though, when the hotel was quiet, I actually played through Pokemon Blue while sitting behind the desk.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Tyranexx

@HobbitGamer I'll be honest...I've heard of that one but haven't seen it. I'm guessing I should pencil that one in at some point? I just recently got back into some anime and manga with My Hero Academia. I also have the first three volumes of Fullmetal Alchemist sitting around that i haven't been able to read yet.

@Heavyarms55 Can't argue with a classic like Pokemon Blue! I played my own copy to death back in the day and even did some of the Missingno. glitches. Mainly the replication glitch to make the grind easier.

Did you get through any other games during that time frame?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

LuigibrineTheGreat

On monday I found out that my local library has a lot of manga! Anyone know a good series to cut my teeth on?

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Eel

I guess that kinda depends on what kind of manga you like to read.

My brother is collecting the Cardcaptor Sakura reprints they've been selling here in Mexico.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx While on the job? I just played a lot of Hearthstone at that time. I remember pulling a Golden Sylvanas - which was real cool. I didn't spend that much time gaming at work, just when everything was done and no one was around in the middle of the night.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

I have 3000 Baht Sam Manga as Extra chapter from Tekken Chinmi Gaiden vol 1
Untitled

Summary from website:
Sam is a young boy in Thailand. Not like other kids who can play happily, Sam has to train everyday at a Thai Boxing gym because when he was small his parents sold him to that gym for money. Everyday Sam undergoes a tough training. But Sam also has a wish. To become a champion so he can taste a happy life. It sounds impossible but a few years later due to an accident he finally gets the chance to meet the champion, who also happens to be his idol!

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx Yeah, I’d check out the intro to it on YouTube to see if you’d like it. It’s actually a mashup of three different series in Japan, but It somehow works. It’s like a space soap opera at first with the character developments, but then it kicks into a higher gear when the action happens. Around the playground it was either Gundam or Robotech. I had to use the VCR to record it on Toonami because it aired at 4am, until Thundercats took the timeslot. That was an unhappy day, but now all 85 episodes are on Netflix.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Yeah, couldn't agree more. And yes, those particular parts were definitely grating.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Just Robotech? Oh, man... There's just SO many, many more cool and interesting anime series and movies out there.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX I was trying to fit in with the troll, of course there’s other good ones 😛. I like Dr Stone right now, and I really liked Paranoia Agent.

#MudStrongs

bimmy-lee

Whew, got swallowed whole for 24 hours. Where were we, pizza? That stuff is soooo good! I hope none of you have turned casual in my absence, no indie trash phone game pixel puke allowed! This thread is for seriously hardcore XXX 4K first party pro gamers. No exceptions. No variety. Fall in line.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Octane

Are there any phone nerds present here? My Android phone keeps asking me for a password, but I don't remember ever setting a password. My phone has a PIN, and a pattern lock, but no password. What to do?

Octane

bimmy-lee

@Eel - Sorry, I forgot, it’s against community rules. I won’t mention next time I get partially digested. It’s TMI.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic