General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 3,841 to 3,860 of 10,395

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,841. Posted:

merry christmas everyone! I've got my present two days ago and man Pokémon Y is really addicting(though I decided to give it some time so I can play Monster Hunter with my cousin later today) and I'm loving the new Pokémons the only two bad things so far are the slowdown when the 3D is on in battles and that the Super Training is made ignoring the existace of left handed people(but since it's just a minigame I found a way to get through using my thumb to aim, though it makes me wonder how can some other lefties do this for KI:U)

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

3,842. Posted:

Merry christmas everyone! Even though it's dec 25 at me I wish all my fellow americans a very merry christmas! :D

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

Mickey

3,843. Posted:

To everyone I can't contact through any means other than NL: Merry Christmas to You too! :)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,844. Posted:

Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

3,845. Posted:

Ya. I'm still waitin for relatives to show up so I can open up my presents. Happy holidays.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,846. Posted:

@Captain_Toad: Haha, my Grandma's here already; I'm just waiting for my Aunt and her boyfriend! :D
(I already got an eShop card though! :D)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,847. Posted:

OK so the gang's all here! I guess I'll see everyone later today! See you guys later! :)

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

3,848. Posted:

Merry christmas! I got rayman legends for PS3,and it's awesome. I'm getting a Xbox 360 Slim with Kinect a couple days after christmas.

Pre-Ordered Super Smash Bros. 3DS!
I'll be posting my Friend Code here soon =3 Maybe we can battle.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,849. Posted:

Alright: what I got for Christmas:

• $30 worth of eShop cards (can't use them yet, the eShop is acting up >.<)
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (YES!)
  • NES T-Shirt
  • Remote-Controlled Helicopter (A good one this time; I've gotten cheap ones in the past that never last long)
  • Various other smaller things (candy, board games, etc.)
  • $25 Amazon Gift Card
  • $35 check (from my Grandpa)

All in all, great Christmas! :D

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

(I'm off to play ALBW!)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,850. Posted:

so after two extensive days playing MH3U with my cousin I'm finally going back to Pokémon.
but man.... my cousin sucks so much in monster hunter that I became a better player by simply redoing low rank quests to help him

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,851. Posted:

Oooooooh, I wish I could tell my sister about the 3DS she's getting! I'm so excited about it, haha! I've wanted my sister to have her own game system forever! It's always been my dream to be able to play games with her, and now it's coming true so I'm understandably excited!!!
My Uncle is apparently sending it "soon"... hopefully it'll be here in a few days! :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,852. Posted:

@Gioku that's great! I have a lot of fun playing with my cousin(he's home at least once a week) we usually set up his notebook, my PC his Wii, my N64 our 3DSs and DSs only to make a huge game party every time he comes to sleep here(except last time we only played MH3U almost nonstop)
it's always more fun to play locally with someone you know! :D

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,853. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame: That sounds like a lot of fun! :D
And yes, playing locally is always more fun than online! I'll make a Mario Kart master out of her yet, haha! :P

I'm going to get her Mario Party Island Tour as her first game; at this point she enjoys Mario Party more than me, and, plus, we can play it together! And I'll let her create her own files on my games that have multiple save file options - she even actually already started a game in Paper Mario Sticker Star, so now she can continue on her very own system! :D

And the neat thing is, she's now the same age I was when I first got my GBA SP. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

3,854. Posted:

Ahh @Gioku, that sounds like so much fun! I only get to play a few games together locally but it's always a blast. :)

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,855. Posted:

@Nibelilt: Yes, it's gonna be so much fun! I'm really excited!

Although, sounds like it might not be coming as soon as I hoped... it could be a few weeks still before my uncle sends it... And, of course, he is now notoriously slow at sending things like this to us; he told me he was sending me my laptop way back in march... and I got it in August! :O
It sounds like this one should get here faster, though! And I certainly hope so...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

3,856. Posted:

I'm in the middle of uploading an on-camera review of a game in my youtube channel... i feel pretty nervous.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,857. Posted:

OK @GuSilverFlame and @Svaethier! I just unlocked Raid Mode in RE:R. Either of you guys ready to play? Also, how exactly does it work? And how many players can play at the same time? And is it possible to only play with specific people online? 'Cause I'd like to be able to play with both of you guys at the same time if possible! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Svaethier

3,858. Posted:

@Gioku Only 2 people can play at a single time, we add each other FC to our systems.

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,859. Posted:

@Svaethier: OK, then! Let me know when you'd like to play; I'm ready whenever. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Svaethier

3,860. Posted:

I'm ready right now, just add my FC real fast (It's in my sign now) and tell me after you're done :)

My FC: 5429-8192-8959