Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,841 to 3,860 of 96,305

sugarpixel

Alright guys! I'm off to make a let's play. Wish me luck!
(hopefully all the computer programs involved run perfectly smooth the first time, lol)

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE VIDEO FILE DIDN'T SAVE CORRECTLY!!!!
I have to do the whole thing all over again...

...it didn't go quite as well as I may have liked, anyway, so... I guess now I have extra incentive to start over again... but... that really sucks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

@Gioku My condolences to your psyche, Bro. Best of luck to you for this next time to work out better.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Metroidlink

@gioku this is just a tip but maybe get a new pc? your pc seems to get corrupted often

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink: No, actually it doesn't - it's just that apparently the program I was using is not very good at overwriting files... >_<"
I tried overwriting the old video file with the new one, and after I finished the LP I went to go watch the video file, and... the file won't play.
But the audio file is just fine... so I've got all this nice audio, but no video.

Oh well, I didn't end up finishing the way I wanted to anyway, so... I'll just redo it later today.

GuSolarFlare

@gioku I also hate when this happens. but the worst is when a program saves all the videos with the same name without asking the user and ends overwriting previous works. it's infuritating...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Yeah, this time I'm going to use a new filename so the program doesn't have to overwrite anything... I've learned my lesson about that... ._.

DreamyViridi

@Gioku - Good luck with it. Video errors can happen sometimes (and I speak from experience on that...) but if you like what you're going then it'll all be worth it.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

sugarpixel

Yeah, thanks guys!
On my first playthrough, I:

• missed a fruit on the second level somewhere;
  • died way too many times;
  • missed a very important jump that you only get one chance to perform;
  • got a game over.

I'd like to avoid doing all of those things this time!

Metroidlink

@gioku after you have rerecorded your footage, do you think you have time for some raid mode on RE:R?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink: That was fun! ...I have to leave again for now, but maybe we can play again later!
...and I had my brightness turned up this time, so I didn't get lost.

I jumped out of my seat a bit once, though, when that Ooze fell out of the ceiling with a bang right in front of me, hahaha!

Metroidlink

@Gioku Haha I played stage 5 (the last one we played) and I found... YOU haha you was one of those short quick ooze guys
This time I thought we both would fall down like in story mode haha
I didn't see much difference between light you and dark you (10 points if you get the refrence lol)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

you guys know when you're in youtube then you click on a suggested video just for something completely stupid and questionable to happen in the video exactly when someone enters in time for them to see? well that's why I pretty much don't use youtube.... never click those recommended videos.......

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I was talking about youtube's recommendations and I watched this one when you posted in the LOL images and videos thread, it's funny!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic