Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,821 to 3,840 of 96,490

Svaethier

@Gioku There's a medal at the end up each stage, you have to kill all the monsters to unlock doors and whatnot to get to the medal.

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

Big_Boy_Chubs

Uhh... Did @WTV_94 leave Nintendolife or sumthin'...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Captain_Toad

Just saw Neverending Story. Twas beautiful.
@Off_the_wall probably enjoying a christmas break with family or something...

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Metroidlink

Happy new year from Norway

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

Just givin' you guys a heads-up: I'm planning my first ever let's play video(s)! It's gonna be on this game:
Untitled
Pac-Man World 2 on GBA was a neat little game, but I can find almost nothing about it online, which makes me sad.
So I'm going to make the definitive let's play of it; going through a 100% complete run as well as showing off all the little glitches and things I've found due to my playing the game a lot when I was little, haha! I probably know this game better than anyone else in the world (I'm willing to bet)!

So be on the lookout; I'm gonna make part 1 sometime before January 6.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

Off_The_Wall wrote:

Uhh... Did @WTV_94 leave Nintendolife or sumthin'...

Huh? I've always been here. You must not be using the same threads as me..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

GuSolarFlare

so... how was the new year for everyone? for me it was pretty tiring... I love new year but for someone used to sleep at times between 21:00 and 22:00 like me there aren't many things more exhausting....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

@Gioku Im ready now, can you create (recruit)? Beware it's my first time in raid mode
Also i am starting to get excited with your projects since they turn out really good! Can't wait for your pacman lp

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink: Don't worry, this'll only be my second time, hahaha! Wait a moment and I'll start a room - when you get on choose "friends" rather than "worldwide" and you should find me.

Also @Mickey & @Metroidlink thanks a lot! ...I'll actually probably start it today when I get back home from my Grandma's.
...and I was planning on making it much earlier (like, months ago), but I din't have a microphone that was any good! ...but now we've got a nice, high quality microphone so I can now finally get around to making it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Good luck with your let's play! I've never played Pacman World 2 on the GBA. I did have the GameCube version though, and it came with Pacman VS. Those games were great, especially Pacman VS. I'm looking forward to seeing how the GBA version of the game is.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

Good game @Metroidlink!
That was fun! ...I've got other stuff to do now, though. Hopefully we'll play again sometime!

...and did you see that Ooze with the x3 speed?
He was really something...

...and I forgot to turn my brightness up, so I could barely see anything, hahaha! ...so sorry if I looked lost half the time, lol.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Metroidlink

@Gioku i understand Gioku it was fun though and yeah I saw that barsteward with x3 speed he was ineed something
I don't think you looked lost but I did see you oversaw a couple enemies. No worries
Hope we can play again sometime

Edited on by theblackdragon

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink: Alright! ...and next time we play I'll start us off right where we left off.

Also, did you see the one that slid up the stairs? That was a WTF moment for me, lol.

Anyway, I can play again later today if you want! ...I'm here at my Grandma's until 3:00 PST but after that I've got stuff to do (and LPs to make).

Oh, and this time I'll remember to turn my brightness up so I can see what I'm doing, haha!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic