General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 3,821 to 3,840 of 10,310

AuthorMessage

CureDolly

3,821. Posted:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Oh, and who else is overjoyed that ROSALINA IS IN SMASH BROS?!?!?

You know I can never really understand Smash Bros - I know everyone loves it, but I guess it just isn't my kind of game.

But I LOVE ROSALINA so I am really happy that she got a spot in SSB - she deserves it!

Discover the mysteries of Japanese Pokemon Names - they're weirder than you think!

The doll likes Kawaii Culture and Japanese. Oh yes, and Nintendo games.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,822. Posted:

@CureDolly for me the good thing about Smash Bros is that it is a very balanced and fun fighting game even when you're losing badly(on multiplayer, single player is something else entirely) it rarely feels unfair(plus it has many characters Nintendo fans love :D )

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,823. Posted:

Untitled
You know, I just don't get it when people say Rosalina has no character... she has more character than Peach, at least... I'd argue she's got more character even than Mario... I'd say Mario doesn't really have much of his own personality... especially when compared to Rosalina! ...I think Luigi and Wario probably have the most personality of the series, though. ;)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

3,824. Posted:

I for one am glad Rosalina made it in the roster. But i will be upset if Little Mac doesn't make it in, because he's far more deserving. :P And as a much longer history with the Big N, even though the franchise itself has been receiving sequels sparingly.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,825. Posted:

@CountWavula: I don't remember, was Little Mac ever in SSB before? If I remember correctly he wasn't, and that's really baffling... I mean, SSB is a fighting game, Punch-Out!! is a fighting game... Little Mac should be in it!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

3,826. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@CountWavula: I don't remember, was Little Mac ever in SSB before? If I remember correctly he wasn't, and that's really baffling... I mean, SSB is a fighting game, Punch-Out!! is a fighting game... Little Mac should be in it!

He received the Assist trophy Treatmen in Brawl. I didn't like the cheap throwaway character design they gave him though, it doesn't seem Nintendo-y enough! :P

Untitled
He looks awful.lol

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,827. Posted:

@CountWavula: Yes, he needs to be upgraded to playable, and he needs to look more like this:
Untitled

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,828. Posted:

Current List
0. Shrek the halls
1. A very Digi Christmas
2. Christmas come to Pac-Land
3. The Fat Albert Christmas Special
4. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
5. Frosty Returns
6. Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
7. Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse
8. Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey
9. Super Mario Bros. Super Show: Koopa Klaus/Little Mario's
10. I Want a Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown
11. Sonic Christmas Blast
12. Christmas with the Kranks
13. Eight Crazy Nights
14. An All Dogs Christmas Carol
15. How the Grinch stole Christmas
16. Jack Frost
17. It's Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown
18. Bugs Bunny's Looney Christmas Tales
19. Mister Magoo’s Christmas Carol
20. ALF's Special Christmas
21. A Chipmunk Christmas
22. The Smurfs Christmas Special

Saving the worrrssstttz 4 first at the end.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

3,829. Posted:

Well then, Christmas is coming up. My excitemt level isn't that high, just wore down over the years I guess. I almost could forget about lol.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

3,830. Posted:

CountWavula wrote:

Untitled
He looks awful.lol

Lol! Yeah, he does.

Maybe one of the developers secretly imprinted his own identity into the design...? Nah. :$

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

3,831. Posted:

Green green!.. Oops, I’m new at this…

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,832. Posted:

Current List
0. Shrek the halls
1. A very Digi Christmas
2. Christmas come to Pac-Land
3. The Fat Albert Christmas Special
4. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
5. Frosty Returns
6. Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
7. Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse
8. Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey
9. Super Mario Bros. Super Show: Koopa Klaus/Little Mario's
10. I Want a Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown
11. Sonic Christmas Blast
12. Christmas with the Kranks
13. Eight Crazy Nights
14. An All Dogs Christmas Carol
15. How the Grinch stole Christmas
16. Jack Frost
17. It's Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown
18. Bugs Bunny's Looney Christmas Tales
19. Mister Magoo’s Christmas Carol
20. ALF's Special Christmas
21. A Chipmunk Christmas
22. The Smurfs Christmas Special
23. Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

I'm going to watch a well known bad Christmas special, so yeahzzzz........

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

JoshdahYosh

3,833. Posted:

Im bored! Someone talk to me

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2569-6404 | Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter: JoshdahYosh

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,834. Posted:

@Private991 I think everybody is sleeping, cause Santa Claus

AuthorMessage

JoshdahYosh

3,835. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms
Then why are you awake?

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2569-6404 | Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter: JoshdahYosh

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,836. Posted:

Private991 wrote:

@SheldonRandoms
Then why are you awake?

Cause i'm a weirdo

AuthorMessage

JoshdahYosh

3,837. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms
Then im a weirdo too

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,838. Posted:

@Private991
We're all technically weirdos

AuthorMessage

JoshdahYosh

3,839. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms
Youre right never thought of that... I owe you one pal! XD

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,840. Posted:

@Private991
I'll keep that in mind, good sir ;)