Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 37,821 to 37,840 of 96,523

Eel

There's a stretch of highway north of here where the fog gets super heavy in the morning. Or at least every time we have to drive through it it does. Not sure if it's like that year round.

It's basically Silent Hill levels of fog.

Did I mention this peninsula has only one main highway with no basically alternative roads? Mexico's Route 1 goes all the way from Los Cabos to Tijuana.

Lots of dangerous parts. A must see.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

@Woomy_NNYes I always preferred Mr Wizard and Beaker’s World to Bill Nye.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NotTelevision

@HobbitGamer Ohh boy Mr. Wizard. Been a while since I’ve heard anyone talk about that show.

You didn’t need cable to watch Bill Nye, so naturally he had an advantage.

NotTelevision

Vinny

Have you guys played Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R or do you prefer Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Bacon Mayonnaise Turbo SSS+ Barbecue Sauce Triple I Left My Wallet At El Segundo Deluxe Edition?

(For real: I played some of this game on the PSP but didn't know there was a Vita version with the longer updated title, and apparently only runs in 4:3)

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Zuljaras

@Vinny "Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Bacon Mayonnaise Turbo SSS+ Barbecue Sauce Triple I Left My Wallet At El Segundo Deluxe Edition" Where to find this edition! I WANT IT!!!

Tyranexx

Zuljaras wrote:

"Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Bacon Mayonnaise Turbo SSS+ Barbecue Sauce Triple I Left My Wallet At El Segundo Deluxe Edition" Where to find this edition! I WANT IT!!!

Heck, I'd try this just for the title alone.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ThanosReXXX

Does anyone know what happened to RedderRugfish? His account is completely removed, and I never noticed before that something was up, so I had no idea he had left or been banned.

@Tyranexx Ah, okay. If it's no touch, then it's obvious he crossed the line, and then some...

@NintendoByNature Ah, damn... missed it, due to being otherwise entangled, over these last couple of days. Too bad, looked like an interesting game.

@Zuljaras Man, that skeleton warrior looks great. You're getting really good at this.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NintendoByNature

@ThanosReXXX ah no worries. Dont be surprised if they do another round or another game. They seem pretty generous.

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX I've been wondering what happened as well. I had assumed Reader changed their account name completely, but it's entirely probable they just left. /Shrug

Yep, it was pretty much a personal space issue that was reported to the owners. I was one who this happened to actually (I really don't like strangers invading my personal space without invitation, barring handshakes; it's probably a good thing I don't know judo), though I was hoping to talk to him about it before reporting it. Someone else beat me to the punch, so the guy was released before that conversation ever happened.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Hm, strange. I kind of assumed that either you, some of the other admins/mods, or even some of the members here would know. Ah... things like these really annoy me, because I hate open endings and/or answers being left out in the wild. Now we'll never know. I do suppose that the fact that you don't know either probably means that he wasn't banned, so he might then have left on his own accord, but as for the reason why, that will from now on always remain a rather annoying and nagging mystery...

@NintendoByNature Yeah, they might very well do that, but obviously that wouldn't be for this game. I snagged their first freebie, but even though it was okay-ish, it didn't manage to hold my attention for very long, so I would rather have had this particular game. Oh, well... Guess I'll just have to wait and find out what they come up with next. If they do, that is...

@Tyranexx Well, if you can shrug it off, then you're handling open (and rather mysterious and/or unexpected) endings better than me. I can't stand things like that. Not that we were the best of friends or anything, but besides the other usual suspects in this thread here, he was also one of the people that I had enjoyable conversations with, so I find it a bit sad regardless.

@Zuljaras You're welcome. I'm really curious to see it after it has received its paint job.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx On a side note: if you change your account name, all comments and other posts are simply attached to that modified profile, or rather: they actually just stay where they are. All you're doing, is changing the header they're stored under, so if you would for example send someone a reply who's name has changed without you knowing, even the old name would work to still notify him or her, because that link is attached to the new name as well.

Case in point is my old profile name, which automatically links to my current one:
https://www.nintendolife.com/users/TheRealThanos

Eel

Well, account deletion is handled by the main admin, so you'd have to ask Ant.

It's true though, if he had simply changed his name, his old name would link to his profile, and his posts would still exist.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Eel I already beat you to that explanation: see my comment right above yours. I was already aware of that, seeing as I've previously changed my own username as well...

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Agreeing? Ah, damn. I read "It's true" as "If true". My bad...

Heavyarms55

Oh okay then. So apparently a lot of people didn't get my joke on the Japanese sales chart last night. I figured I'd get a reply or two but I literally thought I couldn't be more obviously sarcastic. In fact, I don't really know how I could have made it more clear, so I just added in, in all caps and bold "this is sarcasm"...

How's everyone doing?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

rjejr

@ThanosReXXX Chit chat thread means I can't be off topic, right?

The "Mobius" trailer remind you of anything? If not guess it's just me.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic