Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,781 to 3,800 of 96,490

SheldonRandoms

A Chipmunk Christmas:............sorta below average, that's all I can really say. It's got that Christmas message yeah, but for Alvin learn that message, does it really have to take a dying boy? He got better at the end, but they never said what he had...........But at least he got better at the end, and best of all, Alvin never got that hula hoop, because in the end, he never learns his lesson and forgets them in the next cartoon, so he doesn't deserve a hula hoop, only coal.

Current List
0. Shrek the halls
1. A very Digi Christmas
2. Christmas come to Pac-Land
3. The Fat Albert Christmas Special
4. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
5. Frosty Returns
6. Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
7. Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse
8. Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey
9. Super Mario Bros. Super Show: Koopa Klaus/Little Mario's
10. I Want a Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown
11. Sonic Christmas Blast
12. Christmas with the Kranks
13. Eight Crazy Nights
14. An All Dogs Christmas Carol
15. How the Grinch stole Christmas
16. Jack Frost
17. It's Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown
18. Bugs Bunny's Looney Christmas Tales
19. Mister Magoo’s Christmas Carol
20. ALF's Special Christmas
21. A Chipmunk Christmas

I'm going to keep the ranking a secret until Christmas, because hey, I want 2 surprise U people.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

what do you guy think of my new Christmas avatar? I was in the mood to edit some images so I decided to change that rushed coloring of my Kirby drawing for something else

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CureDolly

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Oh, and who else is overjoyed that ROSALINA IS IN SMASH BROS?!?!?

You know I can never really understand Smash Bros - I know everyone loves it, but I guess it just isn't my kind of game.

But I LOVE ROSALINA so I am really happy that she got a spot in SSB - she deserves it!

Discover the mysteries of Japanese Pokemon Names - they're weirder than you think!

The doll likes Kawaii Culture and Japanese

@CureDolly for me the good thing about Smash Bros is that it is a very balanced and fun fighting game even when you're losing badly(on multiplayer, single player is something else entirely) it rarely feels unfair(plus it has many characters Nintendo fans love )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Untitled
You know, I just don't get it when people say Rosalina has no character... she has more character than Peach, at least... I'd argue she's got more character even than Mario... I'd say Mario doesn't really have much of his own personality... especially when compared to Rosalina! ...I think Luigi and Wario probably have the most personality of the series, though.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@CountWavula: I don't remember, was Little Mac ever in SSB before? If I remember correctly he wasn't, and that's really baffling... I mean, SSB is a fighting game, Punch-Out!! is a fighting game... Little Mac should be in it!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Current List
0. Shrek the halls
1. A very Digi Christmas
5. Frosty Returns
13. Eight Crazy Nights
16. Jack Frost
21. A Chipmunk Christmas
22. The Smurfs Christmas Special

Saving the worrrssstttz 4 first at the end.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jaz007

Well then, Christmas is coming up. My excitemt level isn't that high, just wore down over the years I guess. I almost could forget about lol.

Jaz007

OptometristLime

CountWavula wrote:

Untitled
He looks awful.lol

Lol! Yeah, he does.

Maybe one of the developers secretly imprinted his own identity into the design...? Nah.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

HappyHappyist

Green green!.. Oops, I’m new at this…

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

SheldonRandoms

Current List
0. Shrek the halls
1. A very Digi Christmas
5. Frosty Returns
13. Eight Crazy Nights
16. Jack Frost
21. A Chipmunk Christmas
22. The Smurfs Christmas Special
23. Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

I'm going to watch a well known bad Christmas special, so yeahzzzz........

SheldonRandoms

@Private991 I think everybody is sleeping, cause Santa Claus

SheldonRandoms

Private991 wrote:

@SheldonRandoms
Then why are you awake?

Cause i'm a weirdo

SheldonRandoms

@Private991
We're all technically weirdos

SheldonRandoms

@Private991
I'll keep that in mind, good sir

GuSolarFlare

merry christmas everyone! I've got my present two days ago and man Pokémon Y is really addicting(though I decided to give it some time so I can play Monster Hunter with my cousin later today) and I'm loving the new Pokémons the only two bad things so far are the slowdown when the 3D is on in battles and that the Super Training is made ignoring the existace of left handed people(but since it's just a minigame I found a way to get through using my thumb to aim, though it makes me wonder how can some other lefties do this for KI:U)

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

Merry christmas everyone! Even though it's dec 25 at me I wish all my fellow americans a very merry christmas!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic