Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 37,421 to 37,440 of 96,481

Anti-Matter

@Eel
He kept asking me with that same question again after i had explained. 😣

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee noiiiice!! Chuck e cheese is always a rompin good time. And you never know what you'll see there. At least out by me that is....last go round, there was a couple half eaten chicken wings right by the swirly slide. To this day, I wonder if it was 1 of 2 things..

1) kid was eating and got side tracked by the whack-a-mole. In their haste to get there before anyone else , he/she forgot to finish said wings.
2) mom/dad was chomping on chicken wings and noticed their child was doing something they shouldnt so threw them down and ran after them for a talking to.

Guess we'll never know 🤔

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

@Link-Hero
"Do you have any online or offline friends? If you do, how many?"

I have Instagram account, have some followers (mostly my students), i have added a lot of friends from Switch FC, i have 3 phone numbers of video game shop owner.

I really depend on my video game shop owner because i can get the original games by ordering from them ( 1 for getting upcoming games, 1 for getting old / new games from Ebay or playasia, 1 for getting the games from Tokopedia or local online shopping website). I oftenly contact with those person and also i like to discuss about the games i have ordered or the games i will consider for next purchase.

"Are you currently in a relationship with anyone?"

Just only for video games purchase matter i have relationship with someone.
Not with other peoples that i don't have any interest to communicate with them.
I tend to go outside alone, not with someone because i can decide whatever i want without bothering other peoples.

"Are you interested in finding someone that you'll live the rest of your life with?"

No. 😐
I don't have any interest at all to getting married and make family.
I like to be single forever, keep pursuing my gaming hobby and not engaged by someone.
I want a Freedom.
Being single forever can makes me happy and no need to think someone that will imprisoning my life.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter I was just kidding, buddy. You wouldn’t want to watch the teddy bear game, it’s pretty over the top with stuff.
How are you liking Ratchet, is it easier to get used to the controls and stuff than you thought?

Has anyone played Everspace? I really like it, but I’m pretty noob to the rouge like stuff, so I keep worrying about trying to get really far. I think I’m doing it wrong.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@HobbitGamer i don't unfortunately. Hadn't even really heard about it til you mentioned it. Is there a thread for it? If not might be the time to make one.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

@HobbitGamer
Actually, A Crack in Time felt like Kingdom Hearts to me. 🙂
I oftenly jumping around and pressed Square button to smash anything like Sora on Kingdom Hearts. 😅
And when there were some nearby enemies, i tend to use Melee attack than shooting them since i wasn't really good at aiming target by shooting and i really depend on Mr. Zurkon from my bullet as my assistant to help me.

Anti-Matter

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - Yep, abandoned, half eaten chicken chicken wings sounds about right for ole Chucks. Allow me to throw one other possibility into the mix: an employee swiped a couple wings off the buffet, then tried to hide by the twisty slide and eat them, only to be foiled mid snack when an angry, sweaty parent tracks them down because a game just stole his kid’s credit.

I don’t mind Chucks as an occasional event on a crappy weather day. It’s actually pretty reasonable too when it comes to expenses. We don’t eat there, and I can get an hour out of $15-20. You just have to deal with the occasional, random plate of chicken bones. I smelled vom multiple times today, but I could never pinpoint the source. Seemed to be a moving target. We’ll be lucky if we don’t all get hillbilly plague.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

klingki

@HobbitGamer I have Everspace. I like it, though I don't feel that I'm very good at it yet. I kind of go into all rogue-like games with the expectation that I'm never going to beat them, so I just try to have fun in the moment and take each little piece of progress as a victory. And who knows, maybe one day I will have a super lucky run and actually get to the end.

But I definitely do see myself making progress in Everspace the more I play it. The hardest thing in the beginning was coming to grips with the controls. They're not bad per se, but there's a lot going on. I think changing the default control scheme to one of the other ones helped me a lot. The other thing I had to consciously think about was to keep moving during dogfights. When things got intense, I tended to focus on just aiming and shooting, but it made me a sitting duck and I got killed a lot. Once I focused on staying in motion, even if it was just moving straight, I was harder to hit and took less damage. It made aiming a bit harder, but eventually I got more used to it.

I think the upgrades really help too, so each failed run is setting you up a little better for the next one. The game is supposed to be very hard. I read elsewhere online that dying all the time is expected, so I wouldn't worry if you're not getting too far yet. You're not really supposed to. Just keep looting and upgrading and you should see some incremental progress.

klingki

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee man... I gotta tell you. I never thought of that possibility and it's more probable than any I could've imagined. Btw I actually LOL'd at your reply. Legitimately laughed out loud and my family looked at me in disgust. Roaming vom smell is a continuous issue in places like chucks, Wal-Mart, or golden coral. Eh maybe im just being mean and having fun..but I cant help what i think!

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@klingki Ah, thanks! I’m having to learn the same lessons as you, it seems. One run had my engines and dampers damaged without the needed repair parts. Ice skating in space, but it definitely helped to show me how staying on the move helps. I guess I’m doing alright by your advice, then. I’m able to get a few modest upgrades after each run now with between 5 and 6k credits. It’s fun in a coin op meets starlancer meets progression kind of way. And it’s beautiful.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - Haha, glad you could get a chuckle and gross out your family by experiencing joy. I know how it goes. The thing about roving vom smell is that it flies in the face of human nature. Vom is the kind of thing where, if it gets on you, pretty much everything needs to stop in its tracks until you’ve gotten it off of you. Here’s someone just casually strolling through wal Mart with vom on them, and they don’t care at all!

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Anti-Matter

12 hours to go to 1 January 2020.
How about your preparation to celebrate New Year ?
I'm really disappointed for unable to finish my Calendar 2020 right on time. 😓
I will hurry to finish it ASAP after my PC has been repaired.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee that's Wal-Mart for ya. The one by us is bad, so my wife forces me( or us) to go to the further north one. I think they're both bad. It's like having your choice of eating dog food or cat food. Neither are good, but if nothing else is around, at least they're there to consume 😉. But in all seriousness, there's 1 good Wal-Mart by me in a 25 mile radius. Nothing against Wal-Mart, it's just usually the people I see walking around there. If anything, it makes for good people watching

NintendoByNature

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero I see Anti is raging again. If you do not know this is not his choosing to behave like that. His condition is making him introvert.

Also I read that in Indonesia homosexuality is taboo and it is not approved by the government. So the chance of him having a relationship is also slim you know because he likes "six pack dudes" etc.

klingki

@HobbitGamer Yeah, I've really enjoyed what I've played of the game so far. My biggest problem is usually running out of fuel. I'm constantly scavenging, but always manage to run out. I'll make a few jumps with not enough fuel, my ship will get damaged, then I get desperate and start trying to steal fuel from the neutral guys (B&G or whatever it is), and that never ends well, haha.

What difficultly do you play on? I read that while you might get farther on the easiest level, you'll earn more credits by going up one level, even if you don't make it as far. And if I remember correctly, one of the perks you can invest in is to earn more credits, so if you go heavy on that one, the money will start rolling in.

klingki

Anti-Matter

@Link-Hero
Well, i'm used to live lonely without almost no friends. I oftenly alone but i never feel alone.
I still live with my Mom , my Auntie (Dad's youngest sister) and my siblings.
My first young brother (2nd son) took the position as house leader after my Dad passes away on February 2014.
I felt pity to myself as the 1st son couldn't do as leader considering my condition that i have no ability to replace my Dad. My brother took over my Dad's business as the owner of House Equipments and House building materials store. I have no desire or any like to work in my Dad's shop since i really hate smokers from the customers and i didn't allowed to ask the customers to extinguish their cigarettes. I felt extreme pain and almost made me to think about suicide when i lost my job on year 2015 (got fired from my working place at school for making a student cried because she thought i have stalked at her but i didn't mean to). My brother took my position as the leader that should be done by 1st son in Chinese culture, considering to my condition. Now, i live with my family and i still able to pursuing my gaming hobby from my salary i got on my new working place at school, my brothers and my Mom keep supplying the money from Dad's shop for everybody at home. They paid the electricity, internet bills, water bills, etc while i still able to work on the school and use my money for my needs.

I have a lot of restriction that i created by myself due to my experience in the past that got me traumatized. I hate every single things that made me traumatized. Also, i realized my nature when i still toddler, i tend to show my disgreement toward people's fighting or people's quarrel even from TV or Radio. I tend to hit the TV when i saw peoples fighting or people's quarrel. I hate to hear peoples get angry and make arguments, i hate to see peoples fighting intensively, i really hate with evil females (b***h) with her disgusting attitudes especially from telenovela or movies (moreover i have ever got bullied by females in the past and still got bad treatment by females on year 2012 until 2014), i extremely f*ing hate with devilish things like gore, blood, torture, etc. All those hatred accumulated in my brain and i will never tolerate any of them. To heal my trauma, i chose to find cutesy things and Anti-Mature stuffs so it will make me happy and stay positive.

My restriction also saved me to not become like typical adult peoples. I never like adult movies or games so i always choose Safe for Kids or Teen stuffs, as long still appropriate enough for public. A normal adult people will never did such an extreme level like me, but i felt happier with my restriction. I will not thinking about smoking, i will not thinking to watch bloody things, i will not thinking about finding sexy babes, i will not thinking about drinking alcohol or drugs, i will not thinking to adore adult theme colors. I have ever a thought to hate to become adult, like being adult was become an evil monster. I saw by myself the definition of adult worlds and made me built my own restriction for my safety. I stay away from such a world like that and i will stay innocent like child as possible because i don't want adult world. I still have my fear to grow up.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter "got fired from my working place at school for making a student cried because she thought i have stalked at her but i didn't mean to" … hmm did you really stalked her or she made that up?

I mean you said "but I didn't mean to" which means you did but with good intentions? Sometimes it is really hard to understand that you really mean.

Also I doubt that they will fire you without any proof right? Otherwise you should sue their ass!

Anti-Matter

That student behave very strange and inappropriate to me like she just avoided me when i saw her without rational explanation, like i was a dangerous people that should be avoided. I was wondering what was my fault until she avoided me when i face with her. I didn't even know about her but she already behave very inappropriate toward me. It was the day of Report day at my old working place. I saw her still waiting for her parent took over the report. She still getting along with other teachers but not with me. She suddenly avoided me when she saw me and keep avoiding me when i tried to know what's wrong and suddenly she just run away with cry and told to her parent at the same day. Her parent complained about that to the Management and i thought i just only got warning. But, on the first day i went back to work on 5th January 2015 after long holiday on December 2014, my principal school called me and the management said i couldn't work anymore due to that complaint. I was shocked and it was the 3rd time i got abused by females in 3 years in a row (2012 when my female student's parent suddenly asked for stop giving private teaching as the old private teacher already returned after long break due pregnancy without rational reqsons, 2013 i got same treatment again for my private teaching student but in this case after i tried to called her for her private lesson time at her home, she still sleepy and when i tried to called her in her room politely, suddenly she just run away to her parent's bedroom and didn't want to get private lesson. Her Mom dismissed me due to that condition, but on the next day suddenly her Mom told me that she didn't want to have private lesson due to irrational reasons, January 2015 i got fired because of female student again)
And i swore to myself if i got female student again for next private lesson and if she abused me again with same treatment, i didn't hesitate to attack her if necessary. Just enough with b***hy female students ! 😡

Fortunately, on July 2015 i got good female student (grade 7) for my private lesson and i have lectured her until graduated from grade 9 and i have told to her parents if i can teach until Junior High School level due to difficulty level on Physics and Chemistry on grade 10 & above.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter Wait wait wait … am I reading that correctly?
1. What do you mean by inappropriate? Are you staring at the kid all day? Maybe it is afraid of you. The story of how you hit the TV because of loud females is scary dude! And why confront it like the little kid is bullying you?

2. "2012 when my female student's parent suddenly asked for stop giving private teaching as the old private teacher already returned after long break due pregnancy without rational reqsons" - You were just a substitute I guess so it is perfectly normal for the parents to ask for the older teacher. And she was on parent leave this is a reason enough.

3. "2013 i got same treatment again for my private teaching student but in this case after i tried to called her for her private lesson time at her home, she still sleepy and when i tried to called her in her room politely, suddenly she just run away to her parent's bedroom and didn't want to get private lesson. "
You went in HER room and WOKE her up? I hope this is NOT what really happened! You may have traumatized that kid. Think before you act!

4. "And i swore to myself if i got female student again for next private lesson and if she abused me again with same treatment, i didn't hesitate to attack her if necessary. Just enough with b***hy female students ! 😡"
This hatred is not normal and you should seek help. There is no correlation in the gender of the students! And you are shocked why parents are afraid of you?!

I seriously try to analyse this information but it sounds that it is not in your favour.
I mean every time other people have problem with you. Maybe you have to look objectively and ask yourself what you are doing?

It sounds like your family is taking care of you. They are not abusive like some families to scar you for like or anything like that. Come to think of it you are lucky.

I know we have our differences on this forums but I think you should seek help.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic