3,741. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Mickey wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Untitled

I love you~ :*

Hey Hey Hey, I watched the Fat Albert Christmas special, that means you have too love me as well.

Also Miiverse is on the 3DS now, but I didn't set that up yet. Follow me, set me free, add me so we can escape from the Miiverse admins!

Follow me!
oh "yeah"!!!!
Miiverse is lurking around every turn
trust your Miis got to live and learn

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,742. Posted:

So... I know @SheldonRandoms is watching all the crap Christmas Specials, but what are you guys' favorite Christmas Specials? My favorites are:
Untitled
Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,743. Posted:

"Hi there, kids! Please have a parent or guardian look at this for you, OK?"

I don't have my Grandma's kiss on my forehead, i'm an adult, not a 12 year old for reeeeeaaaaallllllzzzzzzzz.
Untitled

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

3,744. Posted:

(sigh) Well.. I guess I'm joining @Dark_Luigi on the "No WiiU this Christmas because Mom says it's too expensive" Club.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,745. Posted:

@Captain_Toad: I started that club, you know~ :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

3,746. Posted:

@Gioku It says you still didn't add me on the 3DS; did you punch in the wrong FC?

I've previously said I updated my signature with the new reset FC. :P

As for me, I had to buy my Wii U, yet looking back, I realize I don't really use it that often. :$

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,747. Posted:

@GuardianKing: Oh whoops, I totally spaced and never added you earlier, sorry! =_=
I don't remember if I ever had you added before... what was your old name on 3DS? I can delete your old account of I've got it...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

3,748. Posted:

@Gioku Same as the new one :P

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,749. Posted:

@GuardianKing OK let me see if I have a duplicate... :P

EDIT: I've got someone named "GKing" that looks just like you, but with a green shirt... is that you?

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

3,750. Posted:

@Gioku Might've been my old, old Mii from the first software crash. :P

Besides, not that many people go by GuardianKing...

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,751. Posted:

@GuardianKing: OK, well... I guess I shoulda deleted that one quite awhile ago, lol... but maybe I'll keep it just for the extra Friend Safari, lol. :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,752. Posted:

This was the best thing I ever got from Nintendo Video:

Unfortunately, the only way I could find it was somebody recording it off of their 3DS, but... it was amazing. :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Mitsuko_Chan

3,753. Posted:

Nobody appreciates me here :(

YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

3,754. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Unfortunately, the only way I could find it was somebody recording it off of their 3DS, but... it was amazing. :D

I... I can't... How do you even?!

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,755. Posted:

@GuardianKing: You've only witnessed the best Nintendo eShop advertisement ever, that's all. :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

3,756. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

lol I agree best advertisment ever!!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,757. Posted:

Metroidlink wrote:

Gioku wrote:

lol I agree best advertisment ever!!

I love those Mr. Download videos! my favorite is that one the boy is playing with the doll :p

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,758. Posted:

Hey paisanos, it's the super terrible Christmas specials (and I got two today)

Super Mario Bros. Super Show: Koopa Klaus/Little Mario's: If you know about this show, then you pretty much know it's cheesiness, and I decided to watch the full thing, including the live-action segments. The cartoon starts with Mario and the gang ending up in the North pole, because Toad took a wrong turn at Albuquerque, and where were they going? Why of course, Hawaii Land, because you know, everyplace has land in it. I live in New York Land, where one apple has eaten all of our supply of mega mushrooms. Princess Toadstool then gives Toad an early Christmas present, a snowboard, because giving a gift made for the snow would be great to use in a place called Hawaii Land. They later find out that King Koopa has kidnapped Santa Claus (just cause) and has frozen his workshop where the toys at. They chase after King Koopa, yadda, yadda, yadda, and eventfully save him. The whole spirit of Christmas doesn't come in into the end, and oh boy, do they really show. remember when I said that Santa's workshop is frozen, well it's still frozen. You would think that Mario and Luigi would just find a fire flower and there you go, but no, they don't do that, they just give up, Christmas is cancelled. Toad then gives Santa his snowboard, and Santa says that Toad has shown him the true spirit of Christmas, that it fills him with the warm spirit of Christmas (wait, wut?). The Live action part..........had nothing to do with Christmas at all (That's all i'm going to say, if you want to find out what it was about, Youtube it). Overall, the cheese is monster.

Here'z another 1

I Want a Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown: I keep hearing that this is terrible, so I watched it, and............It's alright, but compared to it's 1965 predecessor, it's just bland, and doesn't capture the Christmas spirit that well, if not at all, it took place during Christmas, so there you go, Christmas special. The plot is centered around Rerun, the little brother of Linus and Lucy, and for pretty much the whole movie, he keeps complaining that he wants a dog. Charlie Brown was barley in this, he appeared sometimes, but mostly appeared at the door when Rerun kept asking for Snoopy too play with him. All and all, this special is mediocre, and you'll want to watch the 1965 Christmas special instead, cause that one is better.

Current list.
0. Shrek the halls.
1. A very Digi Christmas.
2. Christmas come to Pac-Land
3. The Fat Albert Christmas Special
4. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
5. Frosty Returns
6. Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
7. Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse
8. Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey
9. Super Mario Bros. Super Show: Koopa Klaus/Little Mario's
10. I Want a Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown

Current ranking.
1. Frosty Returns
2. A very Digi Christmas
3. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
4. Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey
5. Super Mario Bros. Super Show: Koopa Klaus/Little Mario's
6.Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
7. Shrek the Halls
8. Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse
9. I Want a Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown
10. Christmas comes to Pac-Land
11. The Fat Albert Christmas Special

The worse is yet toooooooooo come over here and be like "REV UP THOSE FRYERS"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,759. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Charlie Brown was barley in this...

Charlie Brown was barley? :O

Email from Nintendo wrote:

We wanted to let you know that your reward order has been shipped.

Your reward order was shipped via US Mail and will take 4-10 business
days for delivery.

Yay! My Club Nintendo Platinum Reward posters have been shipped! :D
And in my experience, Club Nintendo rewards usually ship to me by the next day (or sometimes two days), not 4-10, like it always says. So I might have my posters tomorrow! :)

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,760. Posted:

@Gioku It's good to know tha your acutally reading whatever I type herez ;)