Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 37,361 to 37,380 of 96,530

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - That all sounds delicious. I definitely over indulged. Had all the greatest hits at my parent’s party, and my in-laws had everyone bring a couple side/appetizer dishes, and we ended up with an endless buffet of snacks. I think I ate continuously for about three hours. Good times.

It’s kind of funny how games worked back in the day. I also had games memorized that I never owned. Lots of renting and trading. That’s how I ended up with World Tour. I traded something for it for so long that it just became a permanent swap. I watched both shows back in the day until WCW started to make me question my sanity, and I gave up on it. I like the WWF games a bit more, they’re a little bit more fleshed out, but I really enjoyed the weird rosters on the WCW games. The EWF and DAW rosters are actual Japanese wrestlers with real move sets, but their names and appearances are changed.

@Anti-Matter - Boom, leap year, nice catch. That’s one more day to enjoy your calendar.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee all good stuff my man. We did the same. Lots of apps and such. I think wrestlamania 2000 was one of those swaps with a kid down the street. Not sure what I gave him though 😂
And stone cold sold me on wwf when the wars were going on. He was must watch tv every time

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Joe-b

I wonder how Switch hardware sales were at Christmas 2019. Wonder if they surpassed 50 mill.

Joe-b

Tyranexx

I ate way too much over the past couple of days. I tried to regulate things a bit, but I was pretty stuffed by bedtime last night lol.

I did pretty well gift-wise this year, but I ended up with WAY too many clothes. One project this weekend (I'm off tomorrow, w00t!) will be to sort through some of my clothes again. Some will get stored, others will go to my sister to try on and see if she wants them, and the rest will be donated. A couple of really old articles will likely be binned.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

I have MISSED the rare moment that will occur again after 30 years later ! 😵😭
Yesterday, on 26 December 2019 there was a Ring Solar Eclipse at Indonesia with the best view from Borneo island (Kalimantan).
I didn't saw that solar eclipse since i was working on my PC, forgot if that day was the day of solar eclipse moment. 😭

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

My underage kid can’t drop pollen off the JSAB, please send troll.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

You’re just asking chicken and the egg questions. Who for art thou one two troll.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Anti-Matter

What is JSAB ?
Jessica Sarah Abigail Britney ?

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Ugh....
It's raining outside right now at 6.30 pm. 😑
My head felt a bit dizzy after 9 - 10 hours working in front of my PC and still not enough time to finish them all quickly like my prediction. 🤕

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

I thought it meant "Just Send Another Bill". Or "Jump Sideways; Avoid Bus".

@Anti-Matter I know what I'm about to suggest seems the opposite of getting stuff done, but it doesn't hurt to take a break from screens for a few minutes every now and again. I used to get headaches at work until I started taking more computer breaks.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Ninfan

I just got up to 5000 points with Mario kart 7 online. now it will just take another year to get another 5000.

Ninfan

HobbitGamer

It’s almost a brand new year. Sounds like a resolution to me.

Just Say Affirmative Barbs
Jeff Seeks A Bear
Junior Soils All Bibs

Finally made time to sit and watch Witcher. Two episodes in, I like it. I know nothing about the games and am still able to enjoy the show, so that says something to me.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

I know almost nothing about The Witcher series, but I have heard about a certain bathtub scene. Apparently that's made it into the Netflix series.

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX As I told you I was making a Christmas House made of Sweets. And here it is almost finished.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

It is twice as high as Sandshrew and twice as wide. I was going to kill myself doing it as it is jolly and bright!

And it is not over yet! I have sweets and around 20 sugar canes to glue to it so it could become even more … jolly!

PS: Just in case I told my fiancé that there might be 2 or 3 dead families inside the house …

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras It almost looks edible. Almost...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature My GS didn’t have anything worthwhile used. Still banked $117 in trade, so I’ll just sit on it till the next bogo deal.
Seriously though, half the Switch wall was bare. It’s bittersweet.

#MudStrongs

NintendoByNature

@HobbitGamer you should check on Wednesdays and Saturdays. They have a "deal of the day". I nabbed Darksiders 2 new for 12 smackers. But In all honesty, I had to get it at best buy for price Match since they were outta stock. It's at least worth looking into since you have all that cred.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic