Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 37,341 to 37,360 of 96,507

Sunsy

Since tomorrow is Christmas and it may get busy with family and potential new games, just want to stop by and wish the Chit Chat Thread, as well as others in the Nintendo Life community, a very Merry Christmas.

Also Happy Hanukkah if any of you celebrate that.

Whatever you celebrate, hope you all have a great holiday.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

Don't forget tomorrow will Boxing Day. šŸ˜‰

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Heavyarms55 Well, I wouldn't worry about it anymore, because the problem seems to be solved and he's probably been notified. And like you said, there's always going to be people like that, so I'm almost sorry I made you notice, because it's obviously better to just ignore them.

@Eel Wow, that person you described sounded like a real tool, and an entitled one at that.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NotTelevision

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone has good times with family and friends.

NotTelevision

LuigibrineTheGreat

Got Overwatch for switch for xmas! Playing it atm and it seems a lot different compared to PC.

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

NintendoByNature

Hope everyones day was/is good. Bought re5 with my eshop card,Got wcw vs nwo revenge on n64 along with world tour that doesn't work ( returning it thru amazon).. also got south park fractured but whole. My sister in law got me a $50 gamestop gift card that I'm wondering what I should spend it on šŸ¤”.

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Fractured is even more fun than Stick, and you enjoyed that.
I got Rebel Collection the other day, then grabbed Little Nightmares, Miniature, House Golf, and Super Blackjack with an eShop card. Aunt sent me $50 today, so I guess I gotta revisit my wishlist before all the deals end

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@HobbitGamer šŸ˜Š I'm veryyyy excited for fractured. Stick was such a welcome surprise I can't wait to see what's in store for fractured. I'm going to the mall tomorrow with the fam, and gamestop has rebel collection for $30, so I think I may have figured out what I'll spend some gamestop credit on

And go You! Sounds like you got some great gifts/deals my man. Are you enjoying rebel?

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature I am loving rebel. Iā€™ve played about 80/20 percent Lite/docked, and looks fantastic both ways. These games always scratch my collectathon itch, and itā€™s the second time Iā€™ll be enjoying Rogue since the first release. The touchscreen additions are nice and subtle; tapping the minimap with my thumb is quicker for me then the ā€œ-ā€œ button, and navigating the naval convoy menus is a breeze.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@HobbitGamer good stuff. I'm still working on 3 atm.. I thought i had played this back when it first released and I can confirm, I did play it. Still fun revisiting it. I love the setting/ era ( 1700s boston) of 3 the most out of the ac games i have played. 4s carribean setting was sweet too, but 3 does it for me. Good to know rebel is looking and playing good. I think the witcher 3 is my next game after I beat ac3

NintendoByNature

ogo79

sorry guys been busy acting for a part in a new star wars movie.
probably
im still here and i still havent opened my switch yet.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

NotTelevision

@NintendoByNature WCW vs. NWO Revenge is a such a fun and ridiculous game. I still remember that intro with Sting stopping that truck in the rain šŸ˜‚.

NotTelevision

SheldonRandoms

Found this fella in the Christmas clam chowder. No wonder the clam chowder tasted the best.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

NintendoByNature

@NotTelevision lol i remember too. One of the best n64 games ever. Oh and since this was clearly used. You should hear some of the names the previous owner put on some of the wrestlers haha. I cant repeat them in this thread

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

Today is Boxing Day.
Sneak peek about my Animal Boxers...
Untitled
@bimmy-lee
Just a little bit more to finish all the characters and i need 1 week (until 4 January 2020) to design the calendar layout.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@bimmy-lee Heads up, Netflix revved up Doom: Annihilation yesterday and it looks delectably cheesy. I'm gonna try to fit it in during work this morning.

#MudStrongs

bimmy-lee

Whew, wiped out from a big Christmas. Had a great time, and I hope the same for everyone else.

@NintendoByNature - Oh man, Revenge is a great one. Iā€™ve wanted to get that one again myself. I havenā€™t had a copy for quite a while. I love the depth of the create a wrestler options in those old THQ rasslin games.

@Anti-Matter - Nice! Keep working, if you can get it done by the 4th, then itā€™s well worth it. Youā€™ll be able to use that calendar 361 times in 2020. Thatā€™s still good value.

@ogo79 - Cool, so youā€™re Jar Jarā€™s Cousins again, JoGo Blinks, or its a new role?

@HobbitGamer - I didnā€™t realize there was a new Doom movie, but I googled and the only review on imdb titled ā€œhorribleā€ sold me on it. Looks delightful. Thanks!

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee glad you had a good time. Did You over indulge in some good foods? I couldn't move by the end of the night šŸ˜‚. Made a ham and some home made vodka sauce with rigatoni. Wife made a meat and cheese board which was delish.

Yea man, revenge is the bees knees. What's wierd is I played revenge so much growing you'd think i owned it. Turns out i never did. I mustve rented it weekly or something because I know every nook and cranny of the Game. That and world tour. I did however have wrestlemania 2000 for n64 tho. Even though i was a wwf guy back in the heyday, I liked the wcw games even more.

Side note: #WolfPacksBack

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic