Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 37,321 to 37,340 of 96,483

Eel

Looks like a recurring gender-politics-focused troll we have banned a few times in the past.

Seems they haven't had much activity since November. Maybe they found something else to do.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Eel But he seems to even troll himself, or at least pretend to, because he seems rather short-sighted in many ways, yet the background picture on his profile said something along the lines of suggesting a certain game character be made gender neutral, so that was weird. I see you've removed the picture and all of the comments?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

WoomyNNYes

@ThanosReXXX Can bots troll like that user? If a troll, does mass trolling, and/or employs bots, that could possibly explain contradictions or lack of focus. This makes me think of troll farms & cyber offense.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ThanosReXXX

@Woomy_NNYes I honestly can't say. I'm not interested enough in the topic of trolls and/or trolling to have the inclination to dive into it and find out the what's what of that rather annoying habit.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Man, I've been learning quite a few things about ways of online communication and peculiar pass times. Unfortunately, none of it positive or constructive...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Well, apparently mocking them, but I've no way to tell anymore now, since the picture and the comments have been removed.

Tyranexx

How many trolls would a web troll troll if a web troll could troll the web? I wasn't aware of that parody account, but I'm glad it's taken care of.

Apologies if I don't get in here much over the next few days. Most of my celebrations are tonight and tomorrow, so it's a marathon of family events, gifts, religious happenings, way too much food (and probably some spirits), some car time, and mild insomnia. Then I'm back to work Thursday but off Friday.

In case I don't sneak on here tomorrow, I wanna wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Festivus for the rest of us, and a Happy What-You-Celebrate! And if you don't celebrate anything, I wish you a joyous next few days all the same. ^_^

I'll upload pictures of anything cool I get this weekend.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

Merry Christmas early, everyone. I’m going back to sleep.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

WoomyNNYes

Merry Christmas.
Oh, hey, @HobbitGamer, your profile says you have Ark Survival. I'm very aware of it's flaws, but did you have fun with it?

Edit: oof. A recent youtube video of the game has frame rate drops that look like the screen freezes every half second in parts. I'm guess you're going to advise me against it

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

Actually i almost forgot if today is Christmas day.
I have worked so long in front of my PC to finish my calendar 2020 projects, time was flying so fast.
My holiday has been spent for working in front of my PC and less playing video games. I knew my calendars 2020 will be late but i will try to finish as soon as possible. Character designing was wasting my time a lot due to a lot of amount of characters i created as my vision.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@Woomy_NNYes Ehhh. It’s ‘ok’. But there aren’t enough qualifiers to put in front of that statement. IF you can grab it for $15 or less, I’d say that’d be worth it. I bought it at launch, knowing full well it was going to be roughy, and I enjoyed it. The game on any platform can be a horrible mess, like worse than anything Bethesda could code while drunk. But if you want to have a huge island that lets you go from Stone Age to future, and raise or ride dinos, it’s an okay game.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

Brother got me a $50 eshop card..trying to decide if I want to get ff9, ff7, or re5. Not really sure what to do. I do have alot to play, but you can never have enough backlog..

NintendoByNature

SakuraHaruka

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you enjoy these fabulous days of union with family and friends! ^. ^
And just one more week to welcome 2020 and a new decade!

Sakura Haruka / Fluttershy Melodia Meloetta ^^

Switch Friend Code: SW-5972-4207-2604 | 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6953-1796 | My Nintendo: S.Haruka | Nintendo Network ID: Sakura_Haruka | Twitter:

Heavyarms55

Merry Christmas to everyone! (or happy holiday of your choice!) I hope it's a good one for everyone!

@Eel I didn't know about him until @ThanosReXXX mentioned him to me. Looking at his comments (which I can no longer see, and the profile picture is not visible anymore as well) He was obviously trying to cause arguments and insult groups of people based on very much non-video game related reasons.

There's always going to be total jerks like that guy. Some people just get off on starting crap. The fact that anyone can use the internet is both a blessing and a curse. It gives people an outlet to spout off their hateful crap in a way where they would never have the guts to do in real life, in person.

I mostly found it strange why I would be singled out to mock in this manner. I have commented on these issues, but I would hardly think I've spoken often out it. There are others who talk about the issues far more often and who are, in general, far more active on this site.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Eel

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Probably just caused some sort of impression on them around the same time they decided to create that account.

That reminds me of something.

I remember there was this weird jerkish user here that got very angry when I decided to ban them (and their multiple ban evasion accounts). They wrote an angry email to the admins, to which Joeynator replied via email.

That seriously triggered them, and they got huffier and puffier and went on about security and harassment. (This person thought the reply was from me, and for whatever reason the sole fact that the moderators could reply was a huge problem?).

After the admins got on their side and rolled back our moderations, they pretty much lost interest and stopped posting altogether anyway.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

@Eel The catnip went to me, and the house shoes went to the cat. Am I doing it right?

#MudStrongs

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Eek...!
I skipped Toy Day on Animal Crossing New Leaf yesterday. 😖

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic