Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 37,081 to 37,100 of 96,481

Anti-Matter

Um...
I want to ask about Ratchet PS3 games.
Are those games Open ending after i finished the storyline ?
I mean i can return to several places, wandering around, leveling up my weapons, finishing some unfinished business.
I heard only Quest for Booty was linear (Once you finished the storyline, after Credit Roll you will return on the latest Save position)

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX When I was a little one, we were visiting relatives that lived in WV. Being an outdoorsy kid, I was playing with my cousins in the hills and wound up with dysentery from creek water. So F76 isn't really that much different to me besides the mutated creatures. I think the ticks were always that big, though haha.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Ah, okay. So it was more of a personal story, then. I thought it was some kind of in-crowd joke about West Virginia which I, as an expat, wasn't getting.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NEStalgia

@bimmy-lee "Snow = purge."
FINALLY!!! I've been waiting so long!

@Tyranexx "Only if you're allergic to ice and temps below freezing. "
Oh!! ME! ME! That's me!!! Pick me!!! MEE!!

@Eel "she is quite photogenic

Also she is completely ok with wearing clothes. That's new for me."

That moment when you just scroll back a page to catch up and this is the first thing you read.....

NEStalgia

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - Yep, same. I’m not sure what we were supposed to get, but it was less than an inch. I like a little blanket of snow this time of year, nothing serious, just enough to make it more festive.

@ThanksReXXX - Haha, my dog would definitely be Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen): big, dumb, and crazy. Let’s hope he doesn’t ever decide to speak directly into my ear.

@NEStalgia - I knew I’d get your attention with that. I’m telling ya, you’re a natural born midwesterner... except for the fact that it’s a degree above freezing, but it’s a warm degree above freezing.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
My progress about Animal Boxer so far.
Untitled

Untitled

Kangaroo (Boxing) & Wolf (Kickboxing) were still got my nerves due to very complicated their pose. 😣

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia But it'll purge all the people with mediocre housing and bad lighting, not the snobby people that you hate so much, so...

@bimmy-lee Aside from the probably deafening volume, some saliva in your ear would definitely also not be desirable...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia But it won't. The snobs will have their multiple thousand dollar snow-removal/winter hazard prevention measures in place. Or they'll hire someone to do it for them. We average Joe's simply remain snowed in, hoping winter will end soon...

P.S.

I've thrown together a bunch of videos in the Xbox thread, some of which might interest you.

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Yeah, they wouldn't even resort to eating each other for survival. Those folks are too upper-class to attend a Donner Party

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX Sadly, you are right..... And I D E S P I S E snow.

Thanks, I'll hop over to the XB thread when I get a chance!

@HobbitGamer Nah, the rich eat their own long before the normies do.

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Probably not. Unless of course, some Beverly Hills beautician rediscovers the beauty secret of bathing in young maiden's blood, and convinces them that it's all the rage...

@NEStalgia Yeah, I know you do, and honestly, what with the amounts of snow that you guys are getting over there, even in and near big cities, it would more than likely also annoy me, but over here, we either only get a small layer of snow, which is condensed into a grey, wet slush within the space of a day, both by all the traffic and pedestrians, or we get no snow at all, but just cold, wet rain instead, which also isn't exactly like a great thing to have in winter time...

Worst thing about the grey slush is that when it freezes over during the night, all the sidewalks are slippery as hell, making it quite the annoying chore to move around on.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX I've been luckily scathing all the snow so far this year....which I'm grateful for. So more like Amsterdam weather this year so far. But it's only December. Unless it's an epic snow year, the big stuff CAN happen January, but mostly happens February and these days, through March. But January tends to be bitter cold where even in daytime temps don't rise above freezing for weeks on end and the ground becomes a hard cement even without snow. And of course the morning commute is when it's in single digits and teens in Fahrenheit ever day.

Is it spring yet?

Not that cold rain is a good thing, and worse if it becomes freezing rain....but we tend to get that heavy wet snow, than then gets rained on, and then we get temps in the single digits and the whole thing becomes glacier-like rock pack, with daily refreeze due to salt melting from the roads. And it doesn't dissipate until April because ice pack like that tends to stay hard even in 90 degrees.

But yeah, I do know that salt-induced daily refreeze.

$#@$# I hate winter....

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia ...he said with a smile...

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Kill it, kill it with fire...

I can SO imagine you doing that, hahaha...

bimmy-lee

I could have used that flame thrower earlier today. I stopped at one of my favorite junk shops for a Christmas gift today, and stumbled across these nightmares:

Untitled

I’m 100% positive they were once real people. They were probably eight inches tall and came in their own rocking chairs. Pretty sure the only way to keep them from haunting me is to post a pic of them on the internet so they can choose someone else.

@Anti-Matter - That’s a “getting stuff done” face. I like the new characters! Well done. A little work each day, or you’ll have the home alone rush.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee I'll wisely not comment on the "getting stuff done" face...

As for those dolls: the stuff of nightmares, for sure. We could use @NEStalgia's flamethrower for that.
They look like Chucky's parents or something similar. So weird how people sometimes make dolls with the best of intentions, and they turn out all creepy like that.

HobbitGamer

Score. Got a copy of AC: Rebel Collection in the post today from dad.

#MudStrongs

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Lucky devil, you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic