Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 36,601 to 36,620 of 96,243

klingki

@NotTelevision Nothing announced yet as far as I know. There's gotta be something soon, unless they're just gonna stealth drop a bunch of prices. Hopefully we'll at least get what Europe got, but it would be nice if they surprised us with some other stuff as well. Most of the good stuff in the European sale I have already.

klingki

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee Ah, yeah... bare knuckle fights by real men. Those were the days...
Wasn't that around the same time that Cmdr. Adama finally found Earth?

@HobbitGamer I already figured you were, otherwise you wouldn't be playing or at the very least trying out 76. But all that aside, I hope you DO know that all the rest you're talking about is complete gibberish to me, right? The last time I've played a real Fallout game is back when 3 was still popular, and I only ever played the first bit. Since then, the only Fallout game I've played is Fallout Shelter, which doesn't compare, obviously.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Yeah, I just start to ramble like a kid telling a random adult about his Pokeymans. 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@NotTelevision like @klingki was saying. Nothing yet which is extremely odd.. hoping by tomorrow they put some stuff out. Europe had some pretty good sales from what I saw.

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Better not bring up the pocket monsters. You might never know which zealot is lurking around, waiting to pounce upon non-believers, and subsequently ruin our beloved Chit-Chat thread...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Very good point. Best not to play on those....train tracks.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

@bimmy-lee That was a great game! That was the one where Henry Ford was put in the box for high sticking Tom Cruise, right?

@ThanosReXXX Fallout 3 isn't a real fallout game. 1, 2, Outer Worlds, Wasteland 3. You're welcome.

@HobbitGamer If FO76 is "enjoyable", you definitely have a very different definition of "enjoyable" than I do

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia I mean... The music is fun, the scenery is nice, it’s fun to scavenge and build. But yes, there’s no npc humans so far, there’s freezing, enemies appear seemingly at random. I’m very forgiving for $9.

#MudStrongs

Eel

My little tooth is almost completely clean and ready to join its brethren in a box. I just hope I can manage to scrape off the little fleshy gum bits that are still attached to it. You’d think those would be easier to remove.

My jaw is almost back to normal too. Hopefully that won’t take too much longer.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer No story, no gameplay, no dialogue, no characters, it's unstable and broken. It's basically Minecraft in a rusty 1950's world, but with griefers and a bad codebase.

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX Oh I'd recommend 1 & 2 quite highly, but of course they're PC only and quite dated. Still, if you ever do get a chance to play them, I'd absolutely recommend them. Don't base it on 3. It's quite poor in contrast.

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia That was just my point, though: I wasn't basing anything on anything, seeing as I already confessed that even though I do own 3, I hardly ever played it, so I couldn't even say something sensible about that particular game, let alone the entire series, even if I wanted to, hence me tagging you when @HobbitGamer mentioned playing 76.

Anti-Matter

(Slowly lying on my bed after 2.5 hours in front of PC, fixing my Animal Boxer design with some inconsistency) 😩
I still have to work fast due to 22 December 2019 that should be finished for All characters template.

Anti-Matter

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - Bare knuckle boxers have to go down as some of the toughest, craziest people in history, just for the sheer length of some of those bouts. It had to be excruciating, and take a massive toll on the body.

@NEStalgia - Yep, you got it, same game. Great game! Right after, James Naismith hit a baseball into a peach basket and invented Baseketball. And Gatorade. It was a big day.

@Eel - Are these wisdom teeth? You getting gold fronts? You okay?

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee Indeed. Often times, they were just henchmen/workers for the upper class, though. You wouldn't see any of them blue bloods trading punches themselves. No, they had far more "civilized" methods, such as sword and pistol duels...
(the lords would bet on them, though. And more than likely taking all the cash in the process, probably leaving the fighters only with some free booze and women of questionable reputation)

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Eel

@bimmy-lee nah just little extra teeth that keep popping up behind my regular teeth.

Though I do have three of my wisdom teeth in the same box. One is complete and it's the prettiest one in the collection. The dentist had to cut chunks off the other two to remove them, unfortunately.

The fourth wisdom tooth is still in my mouth enjoying life.

This last one I had removed was particularly tricky, since the root, although simple, was kinda hooked in between two other teeth, and causing me pain. The dentist had to break it a bit, so it's unfortunately incomplete.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX "(the lords would bet on them, though. And more than likely taking all the cash in the process, probably leaving the fighters only with some free booze and women of questionable reputation)"

Their wives?

@Eel Oh, that's good, I thought for a moment - wait wut?

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Yeah, "wait wut" was my exact reaction when I read that. Well, "wait wut" and "is he a mutant?"

As for the lords: you can be glad that they're not alive anymore to challenge YOU to a sword or pistol duel, because they had ears everywhere, so they surely wouldn't have appreciated you pointing fingers at their who.. erm... wives...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic