Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 36,561 to 36,580 of 36,802

Tyranexx

@Heavyarms55 I was tempted by that discount too. And now that I've seen a leak for the version exclusive 'Mon, I'm personally really torn. XD

My current job is also better about defining who counts for bereavement. It's also more lenient about the bereavement time, so no complaints there!

@StableInvadeel Glad the kitteh seems to be doing well! I totally wouldn't spoil a friendly kitten if I came across it. Not at all. 😏

@bimmy-lee As already mentioned, Shield is the one with Galarian Ponyta. The differences between Pokemon games that are released at the same time are minimal. Usually there are exclusive Pokemon, a couple of areas, people, etc. That's really about it and not worth getting both games for unless you're a collector or superfan.

Honestly, I'd get both if I had the time to play through both adventures.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Metroid: Samus Returns, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

bimmy-lee

@Tyranexx - Yeah, it’s a bit intimidating to try to jump into the franchise at this point in time, but it puts me at ease to know both versions are basically the same game with minor variations. I appreciate the safe space here to admit to being a noob and ask questions. I’m probably making my first venture into Animal Crossing next year as well, but that series doesn’t give me any anxiety. Neither game is a certainty, but I vowed to use my Switch for new experiences, and I haven’t been disappointed yet.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

NEStalgia

@bimmy-lee You're buying Sw/Sh? You %#[email protected]$% heathen! $#@%2 you and %#@% everything you $#@$ $#@[email protected]!!!!1 How the %#@% do you %R#@ think $#@[email protected] GameFreak $#@$ #[email protected][email protected]# $#@ you $#[email protected]$ $#@[email protected]#$!!! Just go $#@[email protected]# yourself you $#@[email protected] Sword/Sheild enabler!!1 You deserve to $#@$#[email protected]#$ you $#@$#@$!!!! GameFreak $#@[email protected]# Masuda loving $#@[email protected]#!!

Did I do that right?

Edit: Oh, man, I should have used all caps and bold. $#@[email protected]

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Ewww I just noticed for the SNES controllers on NoA Nintendo:
"Super Nintendo Entertainment System™ Controller

This item is currently unavailable. Please check back for more news in January 2020."

They seriously stocked 15 minutes of sales for the entire 2019 holiday season?

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia If ya can’t supply, keep ‘em high n dry.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer Apple: Here's our new amazing product you're going to want because we told you you wanted it just now. It's already in the store in your area (or in the case of some of us, it's already in your local store, an hour away in the next state over.)

Nintendo: Here's our new product you've told us you wanted for 15 years and we finally got around to making. They'll be available in one store. Eventually. But in your region, probably next year.

How have these guys been here for over a century?

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

HobbitGamer wrote:

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@NintendoByNature Just make sure you keep your keys FAR away from any escalators, or you might just run into the same glitch...

Now that I think about it, I’ve never seen a mall security guard use an escalator...

Well, there you go...

#yet_another_one_of_life's_mysteries_solved

@bimmy-lee "I just keep deleting the save file and starting over."

Small wonder you weren't able to help with the key stuck near an escalator problem...

@NEStalgia I see you've had some free time on your hands in between debating the Brie Larson debacle, to get creative with special characters. Poor bimmy...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

bimmy-lee

@NEStalgia - It’s perfect. Please go back and paste that into every Sw/Sh article since last spring. Your supply analogy was great too. I wonder if Nintendo booked rooms in the love hotel knowing there wasn’t enough love to go around? Please understand.

@ThanosReXXX - Haha, that’s the kid’s save file. The real reason I can’t help is because I haven’t played since Saturday. Tonight should be the night though. Unless I go back to make progress on Link’s Awakening. Or finish the DLC on Mario + Rabbids. Or finish off Odyssey. Or complete one of my many, many dangling indie titles.

Man, I swear, I completed 95% of the games I’ve owned since age five, but not on Switch. I already own more games this generation than any other complete generation prior. I think I just enjoy buying games these days, but not finishing them. Here I am talking about buying more. It’s a sickness I tell ya.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Anti-Matter

Hey..... Did anybody forget about me ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - How could we forget about you Anti. I like the new characters. I’m partial to the skunk. Weird fact, I think skunk scent smells good at a distance.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
I still haven't working with these animals on my PC :
Lion, Tiger, Kangaroo (Boxing), Monkey (Boxing).
I have to design them on my paper quickly since the deadline is near and i still haven't designed the logos yet. 😵

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX BTW, when I was describing what they're doing to where I live I forgot to mention that everything they're building is designed specifically for "upper income millennials" complete with in-building Yoga, cooking lessons (because if you're rich and 25 you've never actually made a pancake before) etc.

NOW do you want to help me nuke the whole thing?

NEStalgia

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Do watch Kung Fu movies? Maybe the monkey could practice Iron Monkey style. Maybe a toad character who practices toad style from Kung Fu Hustle?

limby-bee was a jerk.

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
The animals i used for my Animal Boxers are : (leaked here) 🤭
East side: Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Horse, Monkey, Dog
West side: Bear, Lion, Skunk, Deer, Kangaroo, Wolf

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Oof, it’s tough for me to pick a side. They’re evenly matched, and I like animals on both sides. Dog pushes me over the top for East Side though. That’s who I’ll rep. East Side 4 Lyfe. This rep won’t stop til the casket drops. I liked Biggie a lot more than Pac, so that’s a factor as well.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter Love the art, as usual. Especially the skunk. Looks like a muscular boxer Pepe Le Pew!

@bimmy-lee It's no problem at all; it'd be remiss of me to think that everyone and their cousin has played through the games. I've been with them since my youth but have never been what some consider a "hardcore" player. I don't have time to build a maxed out competitive team and collect all the 'Mon in this day and age. I'm usually just content on going on the adventure and catching/raising my favorites these days.

I'm in the same boat as you with Animal Crossing. I've never played a game in the series. I'm sure it's something I'd like, but it wasn't one I grew up with. Plus I'm afraid my OCD to try and keep everything up to date would drive me nuts lol. I'm a micromanager at times.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Metroid: Samus Returns, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee I know, I was just pulling your leg.

@Anti-Matter Understanding forums - lesson #1.357: just because people aren't (immediately) reacting to every comment you post, doesn't mean that something is wrong or that you are forgotten and/or overlooked. Sometimes, people just don't feel like reacting to each and every comment that's posted.
Really nothing to worry or cry about there.

@NEStalgia WHAT? No sauna? Now where's my napalm stash?

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX saunas are not green. But there's fire pits around the infinity pool whatever TF that is.

Napalm is not the answer!!

It has far to small a radius and an insufficient concussive force.

At least now you understand the need to utterly dispatch these "people"....

NEStalgia

Heavyarms55

@ThanosReXXX Actually that forum detail applies to everyone but you and @Anti-Matter. Yeah, it's real strange but in subsection C. Paragraph 247, line 12 of Understanding forums - lesson #1.357: it states "This rule does not apply specifically to ThanosREXXX and Anti-Matter on NintendoLife"

For a long time I was curious what that was about. Then I joined this site. See, for you two in paticular, your very existence is tied to your forum popularity. If people stop responding entirely, you will actually fade away...

So keep stirring the pot!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me
Edelgard profile pic credit to the amazing: https://roselph.tumblr.com/

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - Thanks for the reply, I thought you were ignoring me. I didn’t know about that trashy Brie Larson comment section until I saw you mention it. Now I want to bleach my eyes.

@Tyranexx - Haha, yes, my only reservation about Animal Crossing is whether it will be fun/relaxing, or make me go insane. I got into a bad place with an aquarium game on the Wii. Had to check in on my fish every day and feed them. Had. To.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic