Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 36,541 to 36,560 of 36,822

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Yeah, I tried to help on the LM3 issue, but it’s such a weird glitch. It’s a section relatively early in the game, and I can’t even fathom how that item wound up there. The fact that user says it persisted in that state through multiple steps that reset item placement makes it even weirder.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

I drew some Pokemon like creatures for my Math worksheet paper during Math Club extracurricular this afternoon. 😅
Untitled

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer You'd think that if this is a persistent issue, that more people would have experienced it, or would be able to duplicate it, and perhaps Nintendo should also have been (made) aware of it by now.

Personally, it would annoy the heck out of me, because regardless of the fact that you can kinda circumvent the issue by restarting an earlier save point, that error/glitch is still there. And who knows if it's not going to come back in a later level?

Time for some stability updates, Nintendo...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NintendoByNature

@ThanosReXXX ahh gotcha. I haven't experienced any issues thus far. Restarting from a save point may have been his only solution. Wouldn't be the first time I've had to do it, either.

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature Just make sure you keep your keys FAR away from any escalators, or you might just run into the same glitch...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@NintendoByNature Just make sure you keep your keys FAR away from any escalators, or you might just run into the same glitch...

Now that I think about it, I’ve never seen a mall security guard use an escalator...

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

@NEStalgia it's in the garage area with the smaller dogs.

Dunno when it moved back there.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

She’s a sweetheart.

And the kitty actually wandered around her, unleashed, for who knows how long. I still hope it doesn’t make a habit of going to the backyard, but at least nothing happened yesterday.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

bimmy-lee

This is a completely honest question with no ill will or internet snark attached. Does one buy both Pokémon games for the different Pokémon, or are they different games as well, with different characters and regions? Do you play both games, or is there a way to move Pokémon from one file to another? Again, this is not to judge anyone, I’m just curious, and I really don’t care at all how people spend their money or time playing and collecting games.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Eel

You only buy both (for yourself) if you're a hopeless pokemon fan like us.

You don't need both. You can't move progress between games, and the differences are not worth buying twice unless you actually want to.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

bimmy-lee

I thought for a while that I may get my first Pokémon game on Switch. I still might at some point, especially with my daughter getting old enough to game, and she really likes the Pokémon characters she’s seen. I’m interested myself. So the decision lies in which starter Pokémon interest us most?

limby-bee was a jerk.

Eel

Both have the same starter pokemon.

If you'll get a version for your kid, I'd recommend getting both shield and sword, and then letting her decide which one she wants for herself.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

bimmy-lee

Okay, sorry to keep hammering away with ignorance here, but isn’t Sir Fetch’d in one and Ponyta in the other? There’s not even a question, she would want the version with Ponyta. I’m not sure if I have the unicorn’s name right. Which one has more unicorns?

limby-bee was a jerk.

Eel

Ponyta is in shield.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Anti-Matter

Sneak peek of my Animal Boxers progress. (leaked photo, oopsie... 🤭)
Untitled

Untitled

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

Boom, thank you! I’m pitching my wife soon on a Lite as a Christmas gift for my daughter, but it’s more to lay the groundwork for next Christmas. My daughter is in the beginning stages of reading. We may start playing Shield together later in 2020 though.

limby-bee was a jerk.

HobbitGamer

@bimmy-lee Pokémon games are also great for reading, what with the ‘mons encyclopedia and all.

Jack is better this morning. He wasn’t hiding, and slept on the bed next to Rocky all night. He still is pretty hesitant to walk anywhere, and has the head tilt going on. But I got him to take a few sips of water before I left for work. His ears look clean, and he doesn’t care if I fool with them, so I’m assuming it’s just something idiopathic. I may or may not worry too much about my cat.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

bimmy-lee

@HobbitGamer - Most definitely, and reading in games adds value in improving hand/eye coordination, and logical, situation based decision making. She’s early stages, but improving fast, and gaming would add another layer or learning. The main problem with getting her a Lite is, at that cost, it would need to be a dual gift for her and my son, and he’s a loooong way away from being trusted with that kind of a device. Like, maybe when he’s 30 he might be able to be trusted with something like that. They are both delighted with the opening scene to the real title screen of LM3 though. We’ve played it three times together. I just keep deleting the save file and starting over.

Glad to hear Jack has perked up a bit. Better to be overly concerned than not concerned enough in my opinion. Do you think maybe his head tilting has something to do with his single eye situation? Maybe some kind of development in the “good eye”? I hope not, just something that came to mind if doesn’t appear to be an ear thing.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic