Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 36,441 to 36,460 of 37,860

Anti-Matter

Speaking of Nickelodeon cartoons....

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - We’ve shared our love of Grape Heads before, perhaps the finest grape flavor ever developed in a food science lab. Grape Bubblicious, grape Pop Tarts, grape Kool Aid, all soooo good. I was never a fan of any of the fruit flavored sodas though, oddly. I’d try one every once in a while just to be sure, but something about it never sat right with me.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee mmmmm grape heads, grape nerds, grape laffy taffy. Think im hitting the candy store today. But yea I'm with you. I like black cherry pop, but that's the extent of fruit flavor pop. Grape kool aid does the body good though.

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Oh, I’m sorry, your honor. Youuuuuthhhss

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

RR529

Got in the second figure I won on Toreba! This time it's Rei (Evangelion). Didn't think I'd win again so soon, considering I'm just playing with the 1 or 2 free plays you get a day.

Untitled

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

HobbitGamer

Hey that looks pretty good build quality and coloring. Neato

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

RR529

@HobbitGamer, yeah, by browsing around Amazon & Amazon JP, it looks like the kinds of figures Toreba offers as prizes can be bought in the $20-30 range, give or take.

It's only the second one I've won since I started playing in June, but I'd say I've gotten my monies' worth (you have to put $10 into it before it gives you free plays, but once you do you can play entirely for free if you have the patience, as it only gives you 1-4 free plays a day). Shipping is free too, which is nice.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

bimmy-lee

Yeah, I’ve been impressed with the quality of these Japanese claw game statues. They sure beat the carnie trinkets and fossilized candy in the claw games around here.

I picked up a carnival chalkware statue from a junk shop on Monday. I’d guess it’s circa 1960-1965 based on the paint job. It’s rare in that the coin slot wasn’t cut out, and the cork hole wasn’t punched. I paid a bit more than I’d like, but it’s a really nice piece for the collection, just a bit of wear and tear:

Untitled

limby-bee was a jerk.

HobbitGamer

Welp, that’s tonight’s nightmare fuel sorted.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

NintendoByNature

Mmm got some home made vodka cream sauce cookin with some penne and fresh Italian bread. After dinner we might take a walk and check out some decorated houses. It's chilly out in Chicago so its the perfect night for Halloween festivities.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

Gah.... !
A lot of mosquitoes in my house.
I oftenly wake up in the morning with itchy on my legs and arms. 😣
Electric racket was not enough to combat against the mosquitoes.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

@HobbitGamer - Haha, I have a much scarier Cupie and Shirley Temple. It’s part of the allure. The creepier the better. I display them in a hutch in the dining room. They watch us eat. It’s weird, but sometimes I find them in different positions than where I left them. Now prove it’s scary, or get out troll.

@NintendoByNature - That all sounds wonderful, enjoy!

@Anti-Matter - I love those electric swatters. So pleasing. My brothers and I would take turns hitting each other with them when we were young. You need a pet bat. They eat tens of thousands of mosquitoes every night.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
My dog (actually my sibling's dog) is afraid with sound of electric swatter everytime the mosquitoes have fried by that tool. 😆

My Top 6 games :

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee thanks dude. I'm stuffed. I cant really move. I'm hoping my wife brings a radio wagon for me to lay down in 😂

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Ha, the dog is probably hiding then on a bad mosquito night! My dog thinks he’s pretty tough, but he’s afraid of lots of noises. The electric snap when you swat a mosquito probably sounds really loud to his ears.

@NintendoByNature - I know the feeling well. A walk will do you good. My grandpa was an amazing over eater. He called it getting “gorged”, but his accent made him substitute Ds for Gs at the beginning of words, so he got “dorged”. He always took a long walk to feel better.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee a nice chilly night was perfect for the walk. Feel much better. Now all i need is some sugar cream pie 😉

Edit:how's the eye?
2nd edit: great night to watch fright night

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

They’re coming for you Barbara... erm, I mean Hobbit.

@NintendoByNature - I swear I’ll get that recipe, and in time for Thanksgiving. I’ve only asked my mom three times. Worst case scenario, I’ll get it myself on Halloween. The eye is doing pretty good, thanks for asking. Still looks disgusting, and it’s still really blurry if I close the good one, but the pain is mostly gone, and there’s no sign of infection. Great night for Fright Night! The remake was okay, but the OG is a classic. I’ve said it before, but Hereditary is on Prime, and that movie freaks me the heck out. Watched it again last weekend and just... jeez. Terror.

limby-bee was a jerk.

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee I wasn't Crazy about the remake. But the original is one of the best. And yea dude I need that recipe lol. I Haven't heard of hereditary. What's the fuss about? Ghouls? Demons? Psychological thriller?

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic