Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 36,421 to 36,440 of 37,083

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx yea me too. A little tooooo early. But i do love the holidays. I watch the same Christmas movies every year and usually start in a couple weeks around thanksgiving. Same with the Christmas music channel. It's usually my p1 on my radio lol.

NintendoByNature

SheldonRandoms

It's never toooooo early for some clearance candy!

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Eel

Some pics from today. It was rainy and humid.

Looks like I got a random selfie taker in the last one.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SheldonRandoms

Looks like she found a skelehon!

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

The pics are awesome. Looks so fun

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

Let’s hope they have a long happy life together

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Oh yes, the Christmas movies! The first two Home Alone movies are near the top of that list for me, along with The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Santa Clause, and the classic Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer movie.

@StableInvadeel Dude, those are awesome! Looks like such a fun holiday.

@bimmy-lee The Haunt apparently hit our season record when I was gone Saturday. They moved just over 640 people that night. I'm SO disappointed I missed out. The overall record stands at about 700 in one night IIRC.

@ThanosReXXX Two things on my mind that I've been meaning to mention to you, but forgot:

1. I finally remembered to check the Wii at my parents' place. It is indeed GCN compatible!
2. I bought Batman: Year One from Barnes and Noble last week. Don't know when I'll get around to reading it yet, but at least I have it!

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Metroid: Samus Returns, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Eel

You can bend the rules when you’re death herself, after all.

Haha this is my first time celebrating Día de Muertos in a more traditional location, so new sights all around. These two were the landmarks, but below them, the place was also littered with (dead) famous couples interpreted as skeletons, including Frida Khalo+Diego Rivera, and Romeo+Juliet (which was quite popular because you could enter the set and pose with Juliet in her window), etc.

There was also a rather large recreation of a pyramid, and giant skulls all around. I really should’ve taken more pictures.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Matthew010

Anyone here been to the Pokemon Center London? I'm aiming to get there two hours before opening and wondering where the queue starts outside.

Matthew010

Anti-Matter

Yo, Sea Salt coated soft ice cream from McDonald's !
Untitled

Untitled

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

NEStalgia

Stores? You people have stores? Spoiled brats. I have 300 cell phone stores, salons, and restaurants...400 places to get booze...... But no stores anymore. I make a twice a year pilgrimage to the nearest normal retailer now.

I actually wish stores wouldn't start Christmas until after Thanksgiving, seems to early... But i work they'd KEEP Christmas into January.... They start to early and then it fizzles out too soon..... There's so much stuff going on October and September, bit there's absolutely nothing in January so it all just stops cold turkey. Pun intended

@Anti-Matter only mcdonalds would find a way to make salted I've cream blue.... That's.... Kinda terrifying.... Shouldn't it just be Ice cream color but with salt? Or tan if it's caramel?

NEStalgia

Anti-Matter

@NEStalgia
It just plain soft ice cream with Blue Caramel sauce. The sauce quickly became solud like Chocolate sauce.

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

NEStalgia

@Anti-Matter only at McDonald's could there even be such a thing as blue caramel . Caramel, and salted caramel is supposed to be brown or tan or.......... Caramel color.

Though the hardening shell sounds cool.

NEStalgia

NintendoByNature

@NotTelevision so I've played a good 5 hours of LM3 and it's one of the better games of 2019, at least on switch. It's a really chill, laid back ghost Hunting, exploration game with tons of little puzzles tucked in. The ghosts are really entertaining and the boss fights are all really well done, and make you actually think. The animations and graphics are stunning imo. It's a really cool title even if you haven't played an entry in the series. I beat lm2 but never played 1 so I wasn't sure what to expect with this one since I heard it would be a blend of both. I'm sure you, like all of us, have a massive backlog, but if you can find time to play it, I would. Pending you like some relaxed exploration games with some spookiness to it.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Haha, don't worry, I won't hold it against you. However, I will now make a mental note that your reaction to those music videos I pointed out to you will probably also take a similar while...

As for the Wii: so, what are you going to do now? Steal it back from your parents, or are you going to leave it there? Glad you finally got the Batman book. Be sure to let me know when you've read it. I'm interested in hearing/reading your personal verdict on it...

@NEStalgia Wow, even the cone is blue. Must be contaminated.
But all kidding aside: there's no way I'd ever eat crap like that. Must be full of artificial rubbish. But I never eat ice cream at McDonald's anyway, because all of their ice cream is crap. I get my ice cream from a real ice cream store, where the ice cream is still made by the owners of the shop themselves, right behind the counter, in plain view.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NotTelevision

@Anti-Matter That looks pretty interesting. A while back McDonald’s had this Butterscotch Pudding ice cream and this Kung Pao sauce they were serving with the McNuggets. I wouldn’t order the nuggets, but I’d try to get a couple of those packets of sauce for fries.

Do you get those taro pies in Indonesia? The mysterious purple filling is delicious in those things.

NotTelevision

NintendoByNature

My childhood consisting of dipping my mcnuggets and fries in both honey and sweet and sour sauce( brought to us by the movie mulan). If you haven't dipped a fry in honey, try it.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

@NotTelevision
We got Mixed Berry pie instead.
Untitled
And we got Taro McFlurry if i remembered.
And the Happy Meal toys are really boring this month (Monster wheel and the Cute version)

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :

Tyranexx

I haven't dipped fries in honey, but I've definitely used the barbecue and sweet & sour sauce for other things besides McNuggets. XD That said, I don't eat chicken nuggets these days after learning what goes into them several years ago.

@ThanosReXXX ...Too much craziness between now and then. What music videos? O___o

I'm not sure how I'll ninja that Wii to my own pastures just yet. I'll likely end up paying the current average price for what the systems are going for on eBay or something. To my knowledge, none of the family still living there uses it anymore. I don't even think my dad has ever touched it.

I'll make a mental note to report on Year One when I do get around to it. I've just started The Return of the King, so it'll likely be awhile.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Metroid: Samus Returns, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic