Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 36,401 to 36,420 of 96,530

Ralizah

Looks like Google Stadia is off to a good start.

I love that video title, btw.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

TheFrenchiestFry

@Ralizah
weird

every other game journalist site is saying the technology has been proven to work really consistently

im still giving it the benefit of the doubt because the full service isnt launching until early 2020 i believe

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer Pepperidge Farm?? F$#@# lazy hacks. Milano wafers used to have 16oz, then the liars dropped it to 14. And the cookies aren't even stuffed as much. I'm a fan and i care. I ate Milano wafers when i was a kid. They have betrayed us! They those lazy cheap liars need to be called out for this until they fix it. They made a holiday fruit cake in 2004 that was almost 2lbs!! There's no excuse for this!! Don't you dare apologize for them.... Nobody is allowed to criticize the sacred Pepperidge Farm on this site. It's a joke.

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia Better call a foreman, cuz this guy nailed it.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

I'll take it up with them tomorrow. They're one of my better customers. Although they only make buns, and bread here. But, they make the cinnamon swirl bread at this location. Say what you will about them, once you taste a fresh loaf of swirl bread they can do no wrong ..

NintendoByNature

NotTelevision

@NEStalgia Haha. Maybe the “Double-Chocolate Milano” is just the circa ‘00 version at a higher price and the standard Milano is the cut back “Switch-Lite” at an inflated price.

This is a full blown cookie conspiracy. I’m taking this from the pantry to the streets ✊

NotTelevision

Sunsy

Highlight of the night, the team I was on won a game of Apex Legends. That made my night.

@MarioLover92 Yeah, he never had a chance to play that Mario Kart entry, as well as Metroid Prime, even though he played GameCube. I was very surprised at the latter as he loves Metroid. So I introduced him to that and he picked up a copy of it. He's hyped for Metroid Prime 4.

Indeed, upon replaying it awhile back I forgot about the special items. I pretty much always main Princess Peach and Yoshi, for the silly reason I like them both. There is no strategy behind it, I like playing as my favorites. I agree the physics are different, it didn't hurt my enjoyment of Double Dash.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

NEStalgia

@NintendoByNature only bread and buns? Where are the cookies? Where are the frozen turnovers? So much cut content! This is rediculous, they cut all that content out they were able to deliver back in 1997! They said each cookie needs it's own mold, but i saw a YouTube video with them all coming off the same conveyor. It's all lies and the devout believers here believe everything they say! You can't reason with them, you can't say the truth! They just accept that bread and cookies need different temperatures even when you show them evidence of them shipped in the same truck!!

There were 7 different types of Goldfish 15 years ago. Why are they not all still on the shelf?!? It's a disgrace! The giant pretzel goldfish was my favorite!

NEStalgia

Ninfan

I know nintendo aren't going to give some of there games bad Mark's, or do they ?

Ninfan

HobbitGamer

Ninfan wrote:

I know nintendo aren't going to give some of there games bad Mark's, or do they ?

Marc E Marc was on PS2, so we don’t have to worry.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Sunsy

@Ninfan If you mean bad marks as in bad reviews, I don't think Nintendo would give a game they make a bad review, they want it to sell. Unless you mean Nintendo Life, yeah they do review games. It's pretty much that reviewer's opinion.

Personally, I stopped looking at reviews and just play games. I found it a lot more fun, and healthier, to play a game and enjoy it rather than worry about what review a game gets. There was a time I avoided some games because of reviews, yet when I finally did play them, I actually found games I loved and would have missed out on.

Just enjoy games, who knows, a game a reviewer didn't like might become one of your favorite games.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

HobbitGamer

Aw snap. New Pokémon article combines Pokémon AND armchair climate fighters/deniers. The world keeps giving.

Anyone else having office Thanksgiving parties this week?

#MudStrongs

bimmy-lee

@HobbitGamer - Goodness gracious, someone is going to spontaneously combust today with that convo combo. It’s an ultra combo. No Thanksgiving office party for me. Are you having one? I actually can’t think of a time I celebrated Thanksgiving in an office setting.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

NintendoByNature

@NEStalgia only buns and breads dude. the cookies and goldfish are made elsewhere. Same with all other Campbell's products. They used to make stuffing at this location but now it's just a huge empty room filled with empty promises of what could still be. First thing that will be asked when i see them is why are your cookies flying off a conveyer instead of being handmade 😜

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@bimmy-lee Well the administration office is having one, but they kept moving the dates. Now it’s on a day my group can’t attend. Joke’s on them, they won’t get our sweets or ham.

#MudStrongs

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia So... we're now disguising our "let's question the sanity of Pokémon purists" discussion as cookie cutter conundrums?
My poor head. I was a bit confused their for a second...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

JoeM103

Anyone else completely stopped playing luigi's mansion since pokemon came out?
I actually feel bad about it because i was so hyped for LM but I am hooked on shield ATM. Hopefully i'll go back to it soon.

JoeM103

Switch Friend Code: SW-3487-3999-7859 | My Nintendo: Meadie

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer @bimmy-lee I can't even get myself to read the comments on that thing. Next up: Does Gardevoir represent oppression of women in Muslim cultures? Does Galarian Weezing represent the 80's AIDS epidemic? How Pangoro fosters acceptance of gay marriage! And the inevitable: Toxipex might be a reference to Trump talking about Brexit!

With the current Pokemon coverage, NL is most definitely not a site I'd recommend, really to anyone at all that isn't already here. It's embarrassing.

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic