Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,641 to 3,660 of 96,510

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku A very Bumpity Christmas is looking to be a Holiday classic, especially more then...............

Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas: What made us all love the Looney Tunes is absent in this. As the title suggest, this is a Looney Tunes version of Charles Dickens's Christmas Carol. Unlike others that did it right (or at least better, such as Mickey Mouse and the Muppets), the Looney Tunes version felt bland and boring, as if the people who made this didn't know how to make it properly. It's not the worst Christmas special I've ever watched, but it's nowhere near the top (or the middle).

And also, to point out something, why didn't the Looney Tunes that were being abused by Daffy go on strike?

Current list.
0. Shrek the halls.
1. A very Digi Christmas.
2. Christmas come to Pac-Land
3. The Fat Albert Christmas Special
4. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
5. Frosty Returns
6. Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas

Current ranking.
1. Frosty Returns
2. A very Digi Christmas
3. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
4. Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
5. Shrek the Halls
6. Christmas comes to Pac-Land
7. The Fat Albert Christmas Special

Hopefully next, I can watch one of Disney's worst Christmas specials, the (supposedly) worst one I could find is Mickey's Magical Christmas - Snowed in at the House of Mouse. Unless there's a worse Disney Christmas special out there, then that's what i'm watching next.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@SheldonRandoms I like your "Pick it" sign, lol.

Also, I've got another one for you:
Untitled
I watched this one once, and being a big fan of A Christmas Carol, I thought this one was pretty stupid.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku At least it would be as stupid as the live action film.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

That's the best movie version, but this is the best book version.
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Yeah, photoshop did work overtime, but at least @Gioku hadrevved up that avatar in time for Christmas.

As for mine right now, placeholder.

sugarpixel

Actually... I just put the hats on top of the already animated version... took all of 45 seconds...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Wow @Gioku, that was really quick!

Jaz007

Anyone else think that the Wii U sports pass system is dumb?

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

Heh, well that VGX was a waste of three hours.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

sugarpixel

I didn't watch it, but I feel like people shouldn't have expected much to begin with...

...but I'm not worried at all, I haven't a care in the world because I

just caught my first shiny Pokémon!

I'm so happy, nothing can ruin my mood... like, ever.

Electricmastro

@Gioku Speaking of Pokemon, I have some pokemon which evolve through trading, may I do that with you?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

homerthegreat

Hi guys I have broke my hand so bored what do you think I should do

homerthegreat

Fikachu

homerthegreat wrote:

Hi guys I have broke my hand

How'd you break your hand?

Edited on by Fikachu

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

@Metroidlink:
Here it is!
Untitled
He's my pride and joy~ :3

@ElectricMastro: Sure, just let me know when you'd like to do that.

Now please?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic