Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,621 to 3,640 of 96,243

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

@Metroidlink: Do you mean an Igloo?
Untitled

@gioku Isn't Igloos made of ice? other than that it is pretty much the same but it's made of snow forget what I said I am just stupid who thought this

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink: I'm pretty sure you can make them out of snow, too.

Anyway, snow notwithstanding, the wind is really intense, holy crap! Opened the car door when I got to school and it just flew open... wind almost knocked me over... clouds of "snowdust" blowing around everywhere... this is awesome!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

@Metroidlink: I'm pretty sure you can make them out of snow, too.

Anyway, snow notwithstanding, the wind is really intense, holy crap! Opened the car door when I got to school and it just flew open... wind almost knocked me over... clouds of "snowdust" blowing around everywhere... this is awesome!

@gioku That reminds me of the weather we had just a few days ago and I was "well, too bad for my classmates who have to walk home from school in this weather " while I sat home and shiny hunted

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

YES!

Untitled
Live and let Smoochy is complete and uncorrupted! I'm going to upload it as soon as I get home (in about an hour)! I can't wait for you guys to see it!

I'll just leave the promotional poster here again to get you guys ready!
Untitled

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Gioku wrote:

Hee hee hee! It's snowing outside! Hee hee hee I love snow so much! It's my favorite weather! ...and it keeps getting harder! At this rate, it's liable to start sticking soon!

We barely get any snow where I'm at. Lucky you guys getting near zero temperatures while I get 40-70 ºF

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku really good! can't wait for the next one!
my favorite part was the airplane XD

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

@Gioku Just watched Live and let Smoochy! This is easily your best film yet. The action, the comedy, the acting, Bumpity was made for this role! I just have one question: Is Rainbow Dash the 'Bond Girl' of the story?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

@Mickey: Yup.
And if you look closely, you'll see Rainbow Dash several times throughout it!

And thanks everyone else! I'm glad you're all enjoying it!

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I wasn't planning on giving it such a description, it just came out. (376 words came out and ranted indeeeeed), but whatever. Lester probably won't be as bad, but the worse is yet to come. And it's great that I lived to see the new Bumpity film

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad

Heh, that new bumpity film was pretty sweet.

Ok. My mom has asked for christmas lists. Hopefully I can get the WiiU this time. ...But just in case things don't go well I'll comtemplate my existence for not having a WiiU for another year , be making a backup list for other things I can get. Wish me luck!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Metroidlink

@gioku nice movie can't wait for diamonds are for smoochy! Loved the ending too

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

Thanks for all the great feedback you guys! I really appreciate it!

Anyway, we're getting out the Christmas decorations this weekend, so... I believe this is a good time to film the Bumpity Christmas special:

A Very Bumpity Christmas

Be on the look out for it!

Metroidlink

@gioku something I have noticed is that you only respond when we @gioku you, why that?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic