Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 96,243

DawnOverALilly

GuardianKing wrote:

I already have a Wii U that I'm not using that often, so...

Awww~ don't get rid of it, you still use it every once in a while.

Edit: lol, that whole spying on you thing is just stuped. There are more better ways to spy then that. Anyway Mycrosoft changed it to where you can disconnect the Kinect and even just through it away.

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

GuardianKing

@DawnOverALilly Of course I wouldn't throw it away! I think... Does selling count?

Also, in general, I'd advise against the whole XBox line, since history has shown that Microsoft's console has very few non-shooter exclusives, while the rest of the games on that platform can be found on Steam for far less. The whole reason Sony and Nintendo still stand against Steam is because they have actual variety in their platform-exclusive games.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

DawnOverALilly

GuardianKing wrote:

@DawnOverALilly Of course I wouldn't throw it away! I think... Does selling count?

Also, in general, I'd advise against the whole XBox line, since history has shown that Microsoft's console has very few non-shooter exclusives, while the rest of the games on that platform can be found on Steam for far less. The whole reason Sony and Nintendo still stand against Steam is because they have actual variety in their platform-exclusive games.

But you also have to look at what is selling, it's first person shooters that sell the most or game franchises that have been around for a while. Microsoft is good at watching what is popular and jumping on it. The biggest reason why Steam and origin is not destroying the consouls is because people don't have good enough computers.

_

DawnOverALilly

I just like arguing about things

_

SheldonRandoms

Since Microsoft called it the Xbox One, what are they going to call it's successor, the Xbox Three Hundred and Sixty?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Researchers believe they've discovered the world's most difficult tongue twister:

Pad kid poured curd pulled cold

...none of their test subjects could say it ten times fast... and me and my mom have had difficulties saying it once slowly!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Pirates rule!!! (been playing Black Flag, lol) harpoons the chat room and drags it next to his ship and enters it, accidentally destroying everything ....Ooops. o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Metroidlink

@gioku I have the wii u version of sonic all star racing so I don't care about it being free, I would recommend it if you like racing games! and that sentence... I couldn't say it once fast

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

SheldonRandoms

Here's the return of terrible Christmas specials, and this one (so far) takes the cake.

Frosty Returns:This one didn't even care, the people who made this didn't care, I didn't care. The original Frosty the snowman is a classic, and is simply just better in every single way (even in animation, and the original TV special was made in 1969, returns was made in 1992). And you just gotta love how they called it Frosty Returns, trying to fool people that Frosty is back doing what made us all like him back then, ah ha ha, NOPE! Weird enough, this movie has no mention of Christmas, Santa, Jesus, Jews, Hanukkah, etc, meaning that this movie ins't a holiday special at all, which doesn't make sense, since Frosty the Snowman is based on the holiday song of the same name. And you just gotta love Frosty right?.........Not really, in fact, Frosty feels like one of those people who work at Chuck E. Cheese and has to dress up as the mouse himself to entertain the kids, they just want to get this over with as soon as possible, so they act like Chuck E. and forget what he says sometimes, and once they entertain the kids, they grab their paycheck and vamoose (Frosty pretty much did this, he even lived without his magical hat). The music was done by the same people/person who did the Rugrats movie, because that music was so awesome, they had to use it, along with Charlie Brown animation. This "special" was also really boring (and also a mess), We Wish You a Turtle Christmas at least provided something to "laugh" at (not with) and at least A very Digi Christmas tried at something, but this just makes me want to wish it was summer, so Frosty Returns Frosty just melts. All and all (being fancy FTW.............pinkies out while reading the conclusion people), Frosty Returns is not a Christmas special at all, and even if it was or not, it's still terrible. It's a just a mess of slush on the ground after it snowed that us grown ups have to shovel away, only for it to return (they keep putting this speical in future Frosty DVD's as an extra). If you watch Frosty the snowman this year, then make sure you don't return to the return ever.

And MTV, LOL, they couldn't resist a pop culture reference.

Current list.
0. Shrek the halls.
1. A very Digi Christmas.
2. Christmas come to Pac-Land
3. The Fat Albert Christmas Special
4. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
5. Frosty Returns

Current ranking.
1. Frosty Returns
2. A very Digi Christmas
3. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
4. Shrek the Halls
5. Christmas comes to Pac-Land
6. The Fat Albert Christmas Special

sugarpixel

Oh my god, @SheldonRandoms, that was quite the description you had for Frosty Returns, hahaha! I didn't realize I'd pointed out the worst one yet, lol. ...I doubt Nestor can top it... at least that story is blatantly about Christmas...

Hee hee hee! It's snowing outside! Hee hee hee I love snow so much! It's my favorite weather! ...and it keeps getting harder! At this rate, it's liable to start sticking soon! 'Cause what's the point of snow if it doesn't stick to the ground?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

Just ordered Photoshop while it was on sale (norwegian website)
edit: @Gioku You like snow? well it has been snow storm the last couple of days so there are maybe 10 cm with snow just lying here in Norway
I just like snow so much ^^

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

YAY!

The snow is sticking, guys!
It's supposed to keep snowing until 5:00 today, too! And it's not going to melt, either, because the high is only a whopping 30°F (-1.2°C)!
Me and my friends (and the girl I like, too!) just ran around in the snow in the courtyard before school started! ...unfortunately, I don't have a camera with me at the moment, so I can't show you... but it was a lot of fun!

GuSolarFlare

I've never seen snow personally.... only on TV and games

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I've never seen snow personally.... only on TV and games

It's alot of fun in the snow I am sick atm so I can't go in the snow yet... but when I feel better I am going to be out and build a snow cave(I don't know what it's called in english ) and maybe sleep over in it

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic