Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 35,421 to 35,440 of 36,857

HobbitGamer

NintendoByNature wrote:

Even though it's links awakening day, switch lite day, And ni no kuni day, I feel compelled to tell you all fantasy pirates is on sale for the 3ds for $1.20

But how much is it on 2DS 😜

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

StableInvadeel

Oh wow, so I got this promotional email from the cinema we usually go to, and it was like “Add cheddar popcorn to your usual snacks on your next visit and get extra points!”

And at first I didn’t see it, but they did legit use the things I tend to buy as their example of my usual snacks. (Down to soda flavor and all).

That’s kinda... Creepy? I mean, I’ll totally do it, but still...

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Maybe they employ someone to hide behind concessions and write your order and picture.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Heavyarms55

@Ryu_Niiyama Best of luck! What level are you taking?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me
Edelgard profile pic credit to the amazing: https://roselph.tumblr.com/

Heavyarms55

Oh hey, AI Sominium Files just came with the soundtrack as a bonus. That's a pleasant surprise! I certainly wont say no to freebies like this!

Feel free to add me

BruceCM

Eh, it's an idea, @Tyranexx .... Not like I know anything! As far as comments go, I tend to skim them Glad you got better internet, too!
If you have a reward card, @StableInvadeel, you can be sure their system has info like that in it Which is good, if it leads to offers you like! Did you change your name here, BTW?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

BruceCM

Well, I wondered a few times, @StableInvadeel .... It was Morpheel, right?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Heavyarms55

YouTube has been shoving ads for EA's FIFA 2020 on PS4 down my throat. Like every single ad is that rubbish. I'm not buying your trash, EA.

Feel free to add me

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx I think calling going from 6 to 250 "a worthy trade-off" is a rather GINORMOUS understatement...

@BruceCM He always has been and probably always will be some kind of "eel", which is basically also how we recognize him once he's changed it, so we don't hysterically react to this "new" user that has apparently immediately become a mod and talks to us like we're supposed to know him...

@Heavyarms55 Are we talking about YouTube on your smart phone or YouTube on your PC/laptop?

If we're talking about the latter, then here you go:
https://mybrowseraddon.com/clean-youtube.html

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter
I have never played Secret of Mana.
But i heard most peoples really dislike the Remake version.
I mean, come on.... It wasn't that bad.
Unpopular opinion but i prefer the 3D remake rather than the Original SNES.
I prefer decent 3D graphic rather than 16bit 2D SNES style.
I think i will consider Secret of Mana Remake for my PS4 Slim.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

NintendoByNature

I'm not crazy about secret of mana honestly. Still gotta try SD3 though

NintendoByNature

Sunsy

@Heavyarms55 I had on YouTube on TV earlier and it advertised to me NBA2K20. I would probably never buy NBA or FIFA simply because I'm not a sports fan. When I do play sports games, it's usually a character-themed game like the Mario & Sonic series or Sega Superstars Tennis.

Really, outside of Titanfall 2 on PC, I really haven't bought any recent EA games. Most I play are classic EA games from GOG, or just older ones I have on PC, Wii, and GameCube.

Sunsy

bimmy-lee

I’m going to go ahead and admit something horrible because I feel I need to atone. I have two brand new games sitting on my Switch, both I’m very excited to play, and what did I do last night? Watched 50 Shades of Gray 2. Yep. I hate myself.

@NintendoByNature - Thanks for the heads up, I picked up a second digital copy as a backup in case something happens to my original digital copy of Fantasy Pirates. Not that it matters much, my opened and sealed Pirate King Editions are all I really need.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

HobbitGamer

@bimmy-lee You have to do 15 Hail Zeldas and 20 Our Marios to atone.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

BruceCM

That's terrible, @bimmy-lee .... Hope you're playing one of those now!

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic