Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 35,301 to 35,320 of 96,242

HobbitGamer

StableInvadeel wrote:

They say it's good for hemorrhoids!

No I won't specify what this is an answer to.

My Rolodex??

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature Thanks. Well, it's pretty darn tasty, if you like real spicy food, that is...
I like it when the spiciness is not overbearing during eating it, but it should last for a while on the tongue, or to the senses, once you've finished the meal, just enough to lightly stimulate. And I always see it as a kind of final reminder of how good and tasty the dish was, if you still have an after-taste of the spices for a while longer.

And I don't mean as in burping up garlic odor...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NintendoByNature

@ThanosReXXX I'm with you. I like spicy foods myself, but I still like to know what I'm endulging in. The second it gets past sweating due to spiciness, I'm out.

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

That’s definitely in reference to spicy green curry.

@ThanosReXXX - Looks deeelicious! I’m happy to have helped your learning quest, though I can’t help but think I actually killed off a few brain cells talking about plastic lawn decorations.

Edit - Feel free to email me. I can tell you I sent you my email address in November of last year. It

@NEStalgia - *They have holes in them before you buy them.

Sorry, should have been more specific, the vintage statues are hard to come by. Especially in decent condition. I like the old ones because they have character. Typically, they’re around the same price as new models, but cooler and dirtier. My Frosty was a tad bit expensive, but he’s amazing. There actually is a market for them, they don’t sit long. The one we got today had to have been put out for display this morning, he would have never lasted the weekend.

@NintendoByNature - Thanks dude! Bet the kiddos love the Halloween decorations. I love decorating for Halloween and Christmas.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature Exactly, then it just becomes pepper or chili with different textures, and no idea of what it actually is that you're eating.

@bimmy-lee Thanks! There's pineapple in there as well, so @HobbitGamer should at least approve of it, even if he doesn't like spicy...

I'll try and find your e-mail address tomorrow, because it's past midnight over here now, so I'm about to hit the shower and then turn in. But good to know whereabout I'm supposed to search. Think I archived it as important, though, so it should be easy enough to find.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

PACO_PEREZ

Being Mexican almost everything that can be eaten here has or too much Chile or too much sugar. I do like spicy food, but mild ones... My girl can be sweating like if she just got out of the gym while eating thanks to the Chile and be happy, I just can't stand that. I like spice for flavor not for pain/pleasure like must mexicans.

PACO_PEREZ

bimmy-lee

Love some spice, and if I’m congested, then I like it painful. It scares the demons out.

@PACO_PEREZ - I think I saw you mention you enjoy playing Heave Ho with your friends. Is that correct? I’ve looked at it a few times, but haven’t pulled the trigger. It looks really funny. Is there much to it in single player, or is it mostly a multiplayer game?

limby-bee was a jerk.

PACO_PEREZ

@bimmy-lee best and funniest couch Co-op game I have ever seen. But single player is... Meh, the fun of it all is playing with someone.

PACO_PEREZ

bimmy-lee

@PACO_PEREZ - Haha, awesome! It really does look hilarious. I’ll grab it sometime then. It looks like a pure local multiplayer game, but I was just curious about single player options. Thanks!

limby-bee was a jerk.

PACO_PEREZ

@bimmy-lee if you have someone to play it with couch co-op is a most buy. Its also very easy to pick up, gals that never play video games were playing and laughing with it. I can't recommend it enough if there is any possibility of couch co-op

PACO_PEREZ

bimmy-lee

@PACO_PEREZ - Yeah, my wife will occasionally play multiplayer with me, but it’s usually a dating sim, Crash, or something fun/funny with a simple control scheme. She’s also a wizard at VOEZ. I’m sold, thanks for the feedback. I may not grab it until our next game night, but I’ll be getting it. Just needed a gentle nudge from someone as I already had my eye on it. Thanks again.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Sunsy

@NotTelevision I think you'd like it, it goes into their history and how well their ports are. DF usually does framerate stuff, but this more of a look at M2 itself.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

HobbitGamer

I made a plate-sized salad with fresh onion, bell peppers, cucumbers, and tomatoes. Now my full belly is nice and cold.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Nice and cold? Are you still in some kind of local heat wave, or are you already old enough to experience hot flashes?

TheFrenchiestFry

Y'know what, The Rise of Skywalker is looking a lot better with that new trailer

But I hope to god that shot of a planet exploding isn't implying what I think it is

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

ThanosReXXX

@BlueBlur101 And why not post that trailer and let us in on the fun?

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - You had to watch Monday Night Football to see it. It’s the only way. It debuted at halftime. Rise of Skywalker is only for NFL fans.

limby-bee was a jerk.

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Haha, no. I shock my lettuce in ice water before eating it. A holdover habit from my restaurant days.

#MudStrongs

TheFrenchiestFry

@bimmy-lee it's online now

Advance tickets are also available

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic