Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,521 to 3,540 of 96,530

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku true, the only real bad side it's that the game making me wait is also my worst Eshop Purchase, Liberation Maiden, that thing is horribly mean to left handed people!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: So redownloading all those games now that you've got more space reminds me of what happens when you find a bunch of lost games in the couch or something, lol.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku it is the same feeling... once I lost my Megaman Battle Network 5 Colonel, once I found it I rushed to play and had more fun with it than I had before having lost!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Metroidlink

I have a 32 GB card, and it have 236.000 blocks left (used around 2 GB, maybe 2.5). I just bought the card with the most I could get lol. And I only have 1 retail game on my 3DS which I never use...

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink which game is it?

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

wait Project X Zone is bad?(I kinda forgot about it completely after the hype was over )

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Oh yeah, Project X Zone... I kinda wanted that game after the (absolutely insane) demo, lol. Definitely the craziest game I've ever played, lol.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Dunno whether or not to get that game... :c

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

I'd get but it's behind a really big list that includes:
a Link Between Worlds
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Pokémon X/Y
Mario & Luigi Dream Team
Rune Factory 4

those are the top 5 on my wishlist

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: I have two of the games on your list, Pokémon Y and Mario & Luigi Dream Team! ...I actually got them both on the day Pokémon X/Y came out, haha! And I can tell you that they are both amazing!

...LoZ ALBW is the only thing on my list atm, though.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Joeynator3000

Yeah, Zelda 3DS on my list too...had to choose between that or 3D World to buy last month...so, yeah. xD

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

ah Star Fox 64! I had good times playing it! if my N64 wasn't already in the house I'll be moving I'd play it now!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

OK guys! Live and let Smoochy is uploading as we speak!
...I didn't get as long as I would have liked to edit it, so I might go back and fix it up a bit on Friday. But it's still good as is!
I'll post it here once it's finished!

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

wait Project X Zone is bad?(I kinda forgot about it completely after the hype was over )

It's not bad it just get a bit repedetive in the story. And I feel I don't accomplish anything after defeating those repeditive levels. But the concept and battles is good

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you edit videos pretty fast!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic