Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,501 to 3,520 of 96,524

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Tetris sounds like a good idea! ...it might be more complicated than you think! I'm hesitant to attempt making something like Tetris... Pac-Man is really complicated, too; I still have never managed to quite make it work correctly all the time!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah, I think the hardest part will be turning the piece that has fallen into part of the chunk bellow while checking if there's a complete line in any point... but in visual studio I got stuck in the part I try to add a background
reminds me of my noob days, they are back!(I'm not sure if it's good or bad but I'm having fun trying to do everything without looking for help in the internet)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: I'd imagine that, once they fall into a spot, you'll have to have them "split apart"; as in keep their position but have each individual block act as a separate block - that way you can clear out lines of them. ...at least that's how I'd do it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

OK guys! Be on the lookout! Today's the day that Live and let Smoochy gets released! I'll give you guys a link later today when it's been posted! I hope you guys enjoy it!

GuSolarFlare

has anyone changed their 3DS SD card yet? I want to know, does a micro SD with adapter work slower on the 3DS?(I heard some nasty "tales" about some SD cards that take huge times, many minutes, to load so I'm a little afraid of using the Micro SD I got)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: I got a 16GB SDHC card about a year ago... it's so great! And the 3DS Manual says that Micro SD Card adapters work. It just warns you to take out the whole thing, never just the Micro SD Card.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I was too afraid there's a visible slowdown(takes about 1-2 seconds to show the icons on top screen) but as long it's limited to seconds and not minutes I'm fine with it!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: It takes a bit for the icons to load in for me, too... that's normal. So long as it's not like a noticeably long amount of time it's perfectly fine.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku and the incredible ammount of blocks left is amazing! I almost screamed "it's over 9000!!" when I saw the blocks left when I started redownloading all the apps I had deleted to get MH3U.
except I misread it and it was over 90,000!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Yeah! I've downloaded quite a bit of stuff by now, and I've still got about 89,000 blocks! That's probably more than I will ever use, lol.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku talk about space! that thing is almost endless!(for the 3DS)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Biggest thing I've downloaded so far was Animal Crossing New Leaf, and that was 6000 blocks... basically nothing compared to my free space! I'm probably going to download Resident Evil Revelations sometime, and I believe that one is 15,000... that means I'd still have 74,000 blocks to spare!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Joeynator3000

Boo...o.o
Having fun?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I'm not sure about Revelations(I have it physical) but Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate took my old 2GB SD card almost completely

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Mizore kinda.... the real fun will start once I redownload my games on the 3DS!

my Backloggery

Joeynator3000

Oh, okies...lol
Just woke up, so...yeah...dunno what to do yet. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

oh no! I reached the limit for Download later right on a (kinda)large game! now it started dowloading and I can't stop it to do anything else!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic