Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,481 to 3,500 of 96,472

sugarpixel

@Nuuzen: Haha! Alright! The cuteness will be coming your way this Wednesday!

Two things crossed off the list!

So I can spend the rest of the day working on Fruit Rush. Alright!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku wow you're fast doing things! and I'm embarassed I mistook Bumpity for Smoochy, feels like I wasn't paying attention... I'm sorry!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah but depreciating someone's work that's filled with pride is an action I can't let slip(it's really disrespectful) so I'm really sorry

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Jaz007

So I got a PS3 YLOD repair kit and have started repairing it with my dad.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

I remembered my college is in that microsoft dreamspark project, I'll download that XNA game studio 3(I'd download the latest version, 4, but my PC is bad so I'll leave that one for the moment I get a good PC) for free!
edit scratch that part XNA game studio 3 works only in XP and Vista...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

Time for that terrible Christmas specials update........

Christmas comes to Pac-Land: This one wasn't as bad as I thought it would be........But then again, it was still terrible, but in the good way (and by good, I mean it's the best one I've watched so far).

Current list.
0. Shrek the halls.
1. A very Digi Christmas.
2. Christmas come to Pac-Land

Current ranking.
1. A very Digi Christmas
2. Shrek the Halls
3. Christmas comes to Pac-Land

I think at this rate, Shrek the Halls and Christmas comes to Pac-Land will fall in the ranking, and A very Digi Christmas will stay near the top.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

I got now Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate(for free I'm starting to love college more and more! great things to learn in the classes, amazing benefits outside classes!! ) time to get serious!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Nice! ...that's C++ stuff, right? btw, I remember trying to fiddle around with XNA when I was in 5th Grade... I was way too young to understand it at that point, lol. I could barely use Game Maker at that point, lol.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah it's for C++, C#, Basic and some other stuff I don't even know what is.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku to tell the truth I only know C(not C++ nor C# only C) but great idea! I'll try to discover what are those other things!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Yeah, you'll probably learn a lot more that way!
Also, a tip for making games: I've learned a lot by trying to recreate already made games! Trying to recreate Pac-Man and Plants vs. Zombies in particular helped me learn a lot of programming techniques, etc.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku thats an awesome idea! there's a game I wanted to recreate, not matter how simple or "boring" it is I always liked it, I'll try to recreate Tetris!(yeah not much ambition in it, such a small scale is perfect to start, especially because at least those sprites I can make, and I'm sure it'll be hard enough for me)

my Backloggery

Joeynator3000

Soooo, whut's everyone up to today? o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi of course! especially the Bell Kirby!! it looks so cool! and by the screenshots looks like they'll be mixing some of the best features from previous games(like the bottom screen reminds me the one from squeak squad, it was really useful)

@Mizore I'm trying to learn how to use visual studio to make games, watching Eyeshield 21(it's officially my second favorite sports anime) and playing some Fire Emblem Awakening. and you?

my Backloggery

Joeynator3000

Watching Shin-Chan and wandering around the internet. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic